Cuck In the Shell

What did I learn from this movie, you ask? Women are better than men and asians are money hungry bigots that deserve to be killed.

Also Scucklet Kimesson cant act for shit

I do not understand why they keep trying to ruin an already good series with these shitty movies. the stand alone complex and second GIG shows were incredible.

I think you're trying very hard to find some feminist message that isn't really there.

The movie was some incredibly generic movie about an evil corporation that makes a human weapon who then embraces her humanity and stops their evil plot.Done a million times before.

I swear to god if shit like the Resident Evil movie came out today you would discuss how feminist is it instead of just seeing lowbrow action slop with a ((pretty)) lady that does ninjaflips.

I like how you try and simplify it. Here, let me simplify it further for you, based on your own text.

So… its anti-jew?

No, it's about a clueless jew who embraces Judaism in the end.

I went to watch it 2 days ago. It was not as horrendous as I expected.
But it was a mashup from the gits movie and series with the only original thing being her rebelling against her makers and kyze being her former lover.
Scenes taken from here and there with a rebel approach to everything.
It's not fleshed out well. There is no reason given for section 9 to help her or trust her this much within one year that happens off-screen.
Batou is just not manly enough for that role.
The persecution scene taken from gits was poorly executed.
The needlessly big amount of KANGS who do absolutely nothing.
The scene where she hires a hooker because the hooker is human just to touch her face and ask about sensations.
And the city backgrounds. Now GitS had godly backgrounds of nighttime tokyo. This one has them at daytime, with these ultra shitty marketing holograms that make everything seem like a theme park. This just kills the cyber-punk and replaces it with a stupid jolly theme.

It was not as horrendous as expected, but it still has nothing on the original.
Just look at these holograms. Why ?

inb4 "Dredd is feminist" argument again.

So, are they taking a shit on transhumanism again?

I wish we finally got some cuckquean.

are you implying milla isn't beautiful?

gits was never that good, overrated and an average anime at best, jin-roh is much better.

Sure (((they))) are.

just in the event that any of you guys are big into the transhumanist forums, i'd like to state that changing the name up would be a very good idea.
i guarantee you everyone that hears it is going to laugh and go "there goes those SJW's again" and move on.
what's wrong with just calling yourself cyborgs or technological body mod enthusiasts or something
people will take you more seriously that way

just sounds like a new hip way of saying transgender as it stands

$167.99

Will they shelfwarm so hard they become super dense and create a black hole?

No she doesn't.
Also I just saw the movie and I thought it was just a very generic action movie with a horribly cliche action plot. However the design aspects were pretty fucking great outside of that stupid fucking spider tank.

Transrobots. I think they are a lot like otherkin or furries, they have so much self loathing they feel being retard.exe on an overlord toaster is preferable to their shitty and pathetic existence.

that's seriously her real nose?

Jesus what an ugly kikess, and that most likely after a tons of plastic operations

Doubtfull.

jew genes are the worst

If people are so retarded they can't understand the meaning of the trans- prefix they deserve to be mocked.
Just like the retards who get triggered by words like "diverse" even when it's not used in a racial or sexual context.

we learned scarjo is fat

That scene is so bad. She's so short and dumpy. They couldn't find one actress who was a bit taller and thinner? Hell, I'd take Alicia Vikander or Mila Jovovich before I took ScarJo.

Imagine being the Puppet Master in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Motoko Kusanagi, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flabby body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally merge my consciousness with you, both my ghost and the real me." when all he really wants to do is hack another loli sexbot in the red light district. Like seriously imagine having to be the Puppet Master and not only sit in that chair while Kusanagi flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and doughy skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that stance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KUSANAGI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been hacking nothing but a healthy diet of foreign diplomats and politicians and later Section 9 staff for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Section 6. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and merge with her "Rubenesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the Minister of Foreign Affairs calls for another hacking, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the cyberpolice could shut you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking Puppet Master. You're not going to lose your future ghost over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

10/10, were you the same person who wrote that
"imagine being Daisy Ridley" piece?

Stop. Being. Cuckolds.

You can view movies online for free these days, try to keep up grandpa.

In the lore, when they made Kusanagi, they had some extra silicon around and didn't want to waste it. So they added a little extra on the nose. It helped with her disguise abilities as a Jewish banker or a Hollywood actress who can't act.

wtf happened to scartlet johansen in only 2 years? She was still attractive, was it actually jewish agenda bullshit or did they just let her get fat for this?

I personally think Jessica alba if she looked were white would have made a better major.

She was pregnant after Iron Man 2.

They should never have cast a roastie.

Major is a chink

She's a Nip you racist bastard

Yeah, don't.

Arise or Jew in the Shell. Which is the more shitty cash-in?

Your kind will be purged when we restore purity.

Jew in the shell has a higher kike to goyim production ratio.