DYSNOMIA DOX

>>>/bbbb/113 (an alternative if this thread gets banned)
>>>/baphomet/124569

I'll start with what I know about him. His estimated age is around 40. He is a devout Discordian, numberphile, pedophile, and racist. His writing style is directly plagiarized from Hemingway with his short concise sentences and impeccable grammar."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ySoQS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone have that recording of him saying "I love nigger cocks." I know it's out there and I need it.

I'm willing to believe that is his face.

That didn't help at all.

What the fuck was I listening to?

Either a girl throwing up, or sucking dick, or doing both at the same time.

kill yourself

thats not nice :c

You're lucky dysnomia is asleep. He'd fucking flip if he saw this.

I wouldn't be surprised if he deleted this entire thread and many others. I got banned by him for doing nothing but funposting.

lol, music is a bit too loud though

i remember that, that wasn't yesterday, tho-oh.. fuck, where am i ??

Dysnomia seems like a lovely lady

Oh lord what have I done?

prove it

The most lame non dox i ever saw, so where are the dox?

Not everything is just hot and readymade dingus. It's a work in progress and team effort. You get to be a part of it while it happens.
You need to go back

What are you his butt monkey? Get excited, even if chances are slim.

Would be nice if we could get dox on the other mods too. Also the mods of Holla Forums and Holla Forums for being Reddit faggots.

no i was exited now im just sad it was of no real use

k i concede Hex
y must we go back to this when we, as a board 'made some progress'
not really though

kind of off topic to dox but check out this post i made in another thread.

how deep do you guys think this shit goes?

Guys, guys, guys. We all know this is what Dysnomia's face looks like.

You know you could just move to another board. Chasing shadows, trying to track down dysnomia will probably lead to nothing.

He doxxed himself awhile back, and inadvertently posted his contact info that was meant just for mods.
In a moment of weakness I white-knighted and mentioned it in his sticky thread at the time. I don't know if he believed me and took it down, or if it is still up and available. If it is still up it should be pretty easy to find.

Here is the deal though: What would be the point of doxxing him? He is just a lameass no-life faggot already anyway, it isn't like you could make his life any worse than it already is. It isn't like you could decrease his self-esteem, because he doesn't have any. All doxxing him would do is give him some of the attention he craves so desperately. It would be doing him a favor. Yeah, it would be a pain in the ass, but to him the attention would be worth it.
If you really want to fuck with him, pretend he doesn't even exist. That is what would really piss him off the most…when you see him post, use the "hide this poster" feature. Don't respond to him ever, for any reason whatsoever. Don't mention his name. Completely de-exist him on his own board. That would be far, FAR more effective than doxxing him, and has the advantage of not risking getting into legal trouble.

true
can we make this a thing if it's not already a thing?

we can ban halfchan tier treads and have a cyclic pedo tread tbh

why not have cyclic pedo board instead?

think i'm legitimately retarded
what do

I think he changed his email after the hack but here you can see it at least used to be [email protected] I found and archived his youtube and overwatch accounts, plus a few more, but they're buried in a .txt file deep in the bowels of my computer and I cant be assed to find it. I'm not as interested in exposing him as you guys are. you hol' up this is a blackmail. make me a vol or consider your overwatch account leaked, faggot

i don't care about dys enough to care about his personal info ngl

mention who?

checked

What did i miss?

>>>/bbbb/ is already better than Holla Forums Lmao

Here it is. I'm the one who got him to say that btw :^)

archive.is/ySoQS

Fucken' saved

It was an audio of a little girl sucking a dick and throwing up.

I just refreshed the page and tried it, it plays for me.