Daily reminder that you are pedophile only because you are afraid of girls of your own age

Daily reminder that you are pedophile only because you are afraid of girls of your own age

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_blind_spot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority#Driving_ability
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bitch dey worthless to everyone, whiteboi

im no pedo but theres literally nothing wrong with a man marrying a 12 yo girl and then having babies with her when shes 15

These women dont take care of their bodies

Tfw attracted to both

true story. 30 kv here

there is nothing wrong with #4 thighs

Its fat, not muscle.

young births have increased risks

yes when shes 12 but not 15, fuck of with your feminist propaganda tbh

btw giving birth at 25+ has even more risks

citation required

just look at history and youll see

ok

more like disgusted

FEMINIST PROPAGANDA

don't let facts sway you

always trust on your
confirmation bias
when strengthening your own opinion instead of trying to learn

If women weren't so fat and disgusting, these days, there'd be less pedos. It's not men's fault that 12-14yo is the best age to find women below 25bmi.

I think it's less about weight and more about personality.

lol dumbass

oh rly?

You're correct we are afraid of women our own age for good reason.

Girls over 19 believe they need to bring nothing to a relationship but a pussy. Men have to earn money (which is fine) but also know how to cook (more men cook than women now), know everything for the household, and do everything SHE doesn't want to.

This isnt just pretty women either, even average women think this way. And even if an average woman finds a guy a few rungs above her as far as looks, class, money, and knowledge. She'll still be looking around and wondering if she can do better. And if she thinks she can she can leave with no repercussions. She can take a man's kids and make him pay because she wanted to leave.

Women have unrealistic expectations of men. On OK they rated 75% of men on the site below average.

As apposed to young girls who just want attention, affection, and appreciation. They know you are in charge. If all they bring is pussy they don't ask much in return. And give devotion to boot!

Best relationship I ever had was with a 15 yo when I was 23. It was just her and her mom. It was in a shithole city. So I told her mom, "She can either be with me, where she'll get treated right and be in a safe place, or she can be out running around doing god knows what." her mom gave in and let her date me without any trouble.

I made sure she went to school and did her homework. And how to please a man in every way. And she grew up to be a fine young woman. I'm sorry we couldn't be together longer. She wasn't the love of my life, but she was the best girl I ever dated.

Only worthwhile one is second to right.

Men are naturally attracted to young girls because that is the age that they are when they first become attracted to the opposite sex. Women are attracted to young boys for the same reason. It is perfectly normal to be attracted to young teens because that attraction is innately biological. This attraction does not change along with social norms or laws dictating the appropriateness of *acting* upon that attraction. That is why no law has ever been enacted which dictates that you can not be attracted to young teens. The only laws which have been enacted center around *acting* on the attraction, as distinct from *having* that attraction. The law therefore tacitly and indirectly recognizes that having that attraction is normal and part of being human.

So, OP, you are wrong. *This* is your daily reminder that you are a pedo because you are in fact a normie.

And because you are a man, you are immune to cognitive biases. No wait, you aren't.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_blind_spot

For fun reference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority#Driving_ability
of course it matches when you count out all the women, right?

those women are ugly as shit.
I'm 38.
my gf is 14
I love her
It's hard to keep this a secret she's so beautiful.
she doesn't tel her friends
her mom knew about us early into our dating
her mom failed to break us up multiple times
she realized she can't stop her daughter's love
gf recently told me she is pregnant
I'm so happy
her mother is glad I'm not gonna ditch her daughter.

sex consent laws are fucked up.
stop using the police to break up love between teenagers and adults. the police should be focused on the real pedophiles you know the ones who are actually into prepubescent children? just because I knocked up a 14 year old girl doesn't make me a pedophile. it makes me a father.

Those are mostly disease-based deaths, you fucking retard. Smallpox, typhus, tuberculosis, and polio were real dangers back then.

Ok let me explain why this explanation of cognitive biases is bullshit.

1) you are asking people to rate themselves rather than someone else. People have egos so they aren't willing to admit to being below average. Especially Americans. As for the Swedes that ARE above average in the world. Why the hell do you think there are so many Sewedish formula 1 drivers despite Sweden not having a formula 1 team?

Men put women slightly higher on the bell curve. With men ranking 54% of women average or above.

Meaning more women will think they "settled" than men. This is a dangerous thing in a society that rewards women for divorcing their husbands.

Good for you user. Though I would have fucked her for a few more years first.

that 5'11 girl

Jesus chirst, those hips. Holy shit. Pear shape is goat. Such a beautiful girl.

Most people are afaird monsters user. is nothing to be ashamed off