Question for shitskins

Be honest, if you could make a wish and wake up the next day European would you?
Do you honestly enjoy being a shitbrown subhuman?
This applies to all shitskins, not just niggers.

as a naturally very pale guy, i would prefer being black

I mean, it would be fine and all that, but i don't plan on dying in a terrorist attack or watch my loved ones being killed and raped from multiculturalism.

It's ok i guess you'd rather a pack of niggers killing you for your pocket change since America has N O G U N C O N T R O L
See, stereotype wars never end well.

no
yes

Im a very lightskin Syrian with blue eyes.
No, im very pleased being arab. I was born and raised in America, and i voted Trump. Also, my girlfriend is pure german, blond hair and gray eyes. The other girl in love with me is 50% german, 50% nordic and british, blonde hair green eyes. My ex-fianceé was half german and the other half a mix of european nationalities.

I dont want to be european, but i love fucking your european women!

FOOL!!

shitskins don't even come on here!!

This room is strictly made up of destinguished men of honorable European ancestry!!

If you are so considered about shitskins why don't you go to Africa where white families are getting killed on a daily basis by the local black population!!

The communist…!!

No because then i would have to get a job

I get better social security than natives, so the answer must be no.

BASED

Na i like my mocha latte complexion. Plus i have a big dick

Nope, it feels good not being in the merchant's crosshairs.

Honestly, as a 'shitskin' nah. Not much difference in benefits in the modern age.

I'm not very self hating nor longing of snow white skin, and I dont want to be doing white pride walks with tiki torches or eating kale or whatever else whites do these days.

Europe isn't looking too appealing right now anyways.

Now if the question was if I could become a rare white Chad and not the average beta loser then I would reconsider the question.

I would like to be Japanese, now I'm white.

nice inferiority complex achmed

what's wrong with arab women?

It's only the ones that are forced to live in the west thanks to their parents decisions that develop complexes. I think it's a result of being in a totally alien culture and probably school bullying for being obviously different that causes it. Take a trip to Africa and you will be surprised at how content they are to be niggers, it's the ones that are forced to grow up amongst whites that seem to be bitter and jealous.

Honestly I'm not even mad. If you are actually a blue eyed Syrian then you probably have less Arab admixture than you think. You do clearly have a complex about Europeans though and I bet if you were honest you do want to be one.

Feels good man.

i am curious OP. what is it like to be so bereft of self esteem that you have to hug your own race's accomplishments and demean other races to feel like you mean something to this world?

OP is a faggot and is probably as useless as the average nigger but that doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with being proud of what your ancestors created for you and feeling obliged to carry on what they started. Lack of pride in your own people leads to the kind of shitshow we have in the west today. OP probably just has a chip on his shoulder for personal reasons.