Whatcha thinkin user?

Whatcha thinkin user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5isw_rq7kNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thinking about taking a fucking walk sweetheart

FUG IN THE BAGINA. FUUUUUG

Work in progress?

Thinking about how great this place looks without a bunch of pedoniggers pushing their retarded agenda in every single thread, with pictures of young girls who would never agree to have their faces used as propaganda for pedophilia.

How about you? Thinking about raping many babies lately, you obnoxious cunt?

Yes, she's in the in-between stage, the kind of girl a man like Eric Clapton likes

Lets stop it right there and this post will be a-okay. No fights man

you are literally the worst poster here

Yes, I think he should be banned. I'm the real anti-pedo. All little girl pictures shall be banned too. This guy also just happens to suck

your my fav anti pedo tbh atleast you make good posts

He can't be banned, nor can the pic.
This is Holla Forums, and as long as VPN is allowed there is no such thing as a ban.

'i love you, user'

Yep, but theres such thing as annoyances. Annoying the annoyance
sounds fun

What is so offensive about little girls?

the day vpns are banned is the day globalists win tbh

In other words, as long as Jim is a lazy fuck there will always be ways to evade bans.

only the gay community here hates them

They're not offensive you sick bipolar freak. It's the fact all you pedos are only building up your mental illness by sharing these poor angels. I care for you guys. You either seek help now, or get arrested please

It doesn't seem to me that complaining like that is annoying to the annoyance. It seems to me like it is actually encouraging him/them because it is giving them the attention they are seeking by posting pedoshit in the first place.

only if you become a CPfag

Nah, I was saying to ban him, because that can be annoying sometimes.

But the CIA's in charge of everything you use, buddy, and they know you get off to little girls.
you could get arrested right now tbh

The tard needs to chill. Some pedos fap to these "angels". It's not like she's tied up in a basement. It's harmless to the girls and a safe outlet for those who are attracted to them.

not illegal if you stay away from CP, user

(checked)
true

I still know what you did, faggot. Both suck anyway. Little girls are not meant to be in sexual situations, you're supposed to protect her and be her daddy. Plus getting near them is associated with my personal nightmares
global report and hide is a useful tool tbh

Very nicely in progress I would say. Very nice in-between. She knows that she shows, testing for attention.

boo-hoo
mommy shouldn't have let you use the internet

Such a dirty old man

mmm

you are cute tbh

mmm Do I act cute? I i mean, like, I i thought I i sounded like a reasonable person in that post, but looking back at it I i should've just left it be.. Like, nothing seems wrong to you, does It? i I fucking hate bipolar pedos

The only one here that is bipolar is (You)

As you were.

I don't get what you're trying to imply. Pointless unappealing picture is kind of distracting from the post

She is doing that with her nipples on purpose! Preteen can seemingly make them appear more erect at will!

It's calling dressing your little angel up as a slut cause their parents are fucking whores

actually, it's called being Russian

No little american girls are better than this, they are just not exposed and shit like this dumcb slut
100 % FACT american little girls are best, other countries just plain suck

eat shit and die

Growing up under American (((culture))), how do you think they are going to grow up?

BURGERS BTFO!

They grow pure as usual and become doctors
Dirty old man right? You want them to grow up like that eh?

Actually it's ephebophilia you fucking illiterate moron.

Yoo wtf is everyone allowed to post lgs because all pictures of lgs were getting purged
:3 we're back where we started bois
and im glad

why are burgers so delusional?

not even close tbh

American (((culture))) is cancer that spreads around the world

Mods could be jacking each other off for all we know. They were incompetent as fuck this morning when dealing with actual CP.

mods are sleeping

post child photography

Are we? Then I want dysnomia to go to /1/ and see my posts
he needs to stop being a big bitch and unban me if he hasn't already

death to america when?

soon if best korea comes through

America brings out certain bright individuals. Like sometimes we have great musicians

==I'm serious, fuck off=

give it a few days boi

soon
there were 8 or so active 'pedo threads' and shit hit 'the fan' when someone dumping some pthc clips. Dys panicked nuked the whole board. It was a little funny but a slight overreaction to br frank.

I don't understand the point of posting that stuff. No one here is going to download that stuff. Doubtful anyone even clicks it, so what does it accomplish?

Killing Holla Forums I guess

who cares tbh, america and israel are the cancer of the world

tbh its just for the reaction
there was one user who dumped preztel and midget shower girl yesterday and i guess another user decided to follow his lead or could just be the same one user who knows

North Korea is far too weak and America pours toooo much money into their military for that to happen unfortunately meanwhile pennies go to the people; who take pride in it :^)

those are heebeess

aka too old

i know i can i only have Zhenya and maisey and im sure lurking niggers have seen them many times.

Wanna go for a swim, user?

Not with you, no.

Sometimes these little girls faces can be fucking horrendous. Think.

Yes please :3

wasted! go eat shit and die

I did that on purpose to try make you feel better. We all agreed don't we?

your opinion sucks but your digits are good

TOO LEWD FOR Holla Forums

you wonder

data mining

Fav of all time

who she is?

Dunno.
Pulled pants down just enough, though

dysthymia will not be happy when he wakes up

lol

HQ version

Yep yep, that's the ticket.
Who is she?

like you would need to know, child fucker

I wonder if it is staged, or if she happened to have her pants tugged down.

she is just comfy

Yes, it's random natural happening

Natural indeed

This triggers the Dysnomia

Hand is in there for some black pussy

any Mara fags fans around? post videos

I can only imagine what the guy behind these posts must look like.

Think about this fucker here saying the same shit this retard is posting, and tell me you wouldn't be spooked out too. I dare you.

something like pic related

probably just looks like an average dude tbh

nothing like that picture that's for sure. closer to this tbh

Arnold? No

just saying that not all pedohebes are middle-aged, short, overweight, ugly, balding slobs, ok?

She probably has children by now.

Gee. Let's see what you look like when you're 45.

even better tbh

plz post this full webm, thanks in advance

user is requesting cp
wew reported

I'm thinking how the best fuck I ever had was a 15 yo.

That is the proper way to wear jeans, not pulled up to your belly like americans do usually.

Does she realize that men find erect nipples erotic? Her smug look tells me yes.

omg may you grope my grapes im the napelmaster? yes i do this just for you babay i get all the men hard just for you

A lot of the time its either really normal looking early-20 y.o. dudes or preteens/teenagers that are taking too long for their tastes to mature.

can confirm just turned 19 a few months ago

I posted the troll version of this webm once (the one where the clip cuts to an FBI raid right when the girl shows her breasts) And I got banned for CP. While trolling pedos.

some of the vols don't even watch the webms
they just assume its cp and ban you for the lulz

So much for great troll potential

my hero

Fuckers in jail for 50 years

Wait… is that?

yes

when the third positionist revolution happens we will free him tbh

Why, shame on you, bad bad user!
She enjoyed it though, apparently

I can't believe fags like you actually think you are representing an alternative position. The third position is just ethnic nationalism mixed with fascism. It is a far right movement.

i'd like that very much tbh

yeah she did :3

They will ban you when they wake up. Also already been banned once. Slightly annoying. Right one is real cute btw

idm getting banned if i deserve it but if i get banned for jailbait and/or legal shit then i'll be slightly annoyed but not enough to ruin my mood/day. tbh

Well screw that. No cheese pizza on here from me

there's no cp on this board

yet :^)

You 1st then

i don't have any user but i have lots of jailbait but that'll just bore people

as long as they r naked

ill match you 1 for 1 if I can. Go ahead

I've seen lot CP here after last purge.
Child Photography

uh sure

but then i do have cp, which i don't have ;__;

there was a decent amount of clips before the nuke. these fucking midgets mess with your mind amirite

Tell me more

i'm just shilling tbh
i'm lonely and bored af
:(

Thanks user!

am retarded

nigger doesnt even know what handbrake is.

my penis would feel good in you

That the girl in the pic is to retarded to wear a bra

Nigger, u blind? She don't need no bra.
Kids grow tits. Get over it.

she's hebe

We need something interesting boys

why would she need bra?

And you are too retarded to know the difference between "to" and "too". Guess which one of you is going to be successful and happy in life?

/bbbb

nice try

he deserves it. most of it is probably for producing and the fact it is supposedly the most watched?
He would have gotten less time if he killed her instead of rape, funny enough

no embed?
youtube.com/watch?v=5isw_rq7kNo

I need to go back and join them.

People in the comment section, saying she was forced to suck her father. No, she wasn´t. She liked it, actually.

I have never seen it (nor will I), so I have to take your word for it. But how do you know she wasn't 'groomed' for years prior? That she is not just acting? Just because it appears that she enjoys it doesn't make it so.

When a child dislikes something, they cry. She wasn´t cryiing. Never did. In fact, there videos, of her sucking and fucking and laughing. She did enjoy it. She just snitch on her father, probably because, he stopped finding her attractive. She she got too old for his taste, maybe.

That seems like a very, very good idea.

hahahaha, wonder how many times this fucker got to taste "salty milk" so far and how many times he got ahead

just thinkin about tities

dont talk shit about based ken

i respect him tbh

Oof I'm 20 and this is me

I would honestly like a statue or something in my house of this. It's such a comforting pose. I need like a realistic lolita doll I can pose on my couch to keep me company.

same tbh

would not touch with a 10 foot pole tbh fam

t. gaycommunity

i havent seen any here^^ :/ xD

so is this pic acting or is this pic a video with no acting, you confused me?

she looks nice^^

ken, it's time for your daily salty milk

I think about sage

Sage IS worth thinking about.

RIP Sage, our feathery friend.