ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

The recent move by obama to transfer ICANN to the UN will end global free speech

The reason they are doing this is pic related.
I implore you to read it.

When we can talk to one another and share information we cannot be effectively lied to and so we cannot be effectively manipulated.

By gutting free speech they intend to do nothing less than to lobotomize the world

We must discuss the best tactics for preventing this from happening - call your state senators and politicians

We must think of workarounds to the system
- How to set up our own DNS
- Usable deepweb chans
- Ways to avid detection on the deepweb

Chans have magnified the power of Trump, of Euro-skeptic movements, of burgeoning nationalist consciousness around the world. We must not fall, for if we do their will be no alternative to institutional media - and when that happens those in power will control all the information we use to make decisions, and therefore, the outcome of said decisions

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_DNS_root
opennicproject.org/
archive.is/7h6ex
zeronet.io/
proxy1.zn.kindlyfire.me/1HeLLo4uzjaLetFx6NH3PMwFP3qbRbTf3D
opennicproject.org/
archive.is/gKHr1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Summit_on_the_Information_Society#Tunis_Summit.2C_2005
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Once they get this through, they will be able to do whatever they want. This must be stopped

Does anyone have on hand any accounts of the internet as a global information system?

Does anyone else have the suspicion that KEK is an emergent intelligence that exists in the internet?

we need a plan

My OP is the best I've seen for that

We are a global think tank that is motivated only by dankness, revenge and justice

information processing system*

I guess I should have read the pic first. pretty lazy right now tbh fam

The Waking of the Normie

It's worth it

The argument made parallels Hayek's argument's (at least the essence of those arguments) against central economic control.

It's worth noting that Hayek was first and foremost a philosopher, and only secondarily an economist. He anticipated fair amounts of contemporary cognitive science and network theory, but this work receives less attention than his economic work, unfortunately.

I'm not sure that OP's pic is in every way correct, however. OP's pic suggests that fully competent central control would be possible. I don't think so, nor would Hayek say so.

But that is why I liked OP's phrase lobotomize the world so much. A lobotomized person is controlled, only because their powers are reduced. A lobotomized person, however, cannot be competently controlled in the sense that he can be made to think, say, and do all that his handler wants. With that comment, I by no means suggest that the situation is not as dangerous as the OP makes it out to be.

Bump

ICANN doesn't distribute individual IP addresses. They make block allocations to redistributors, who make more block allocations to other redistributors, who make more block allocations to other redistributors, so on and so forth about 15 - 20 deep until you end up at an actual ISP.

Individual countries already influence content within their borders by interacting with their ISPs, who sit at the very bottom of that long chain of block level redistribution.

ICANN does not influence content, and bypassing the ISP you can directly influence who is actually legally bound to follow your laws within your borders so that you can somehow climb all the way up that chain to fight with other directly influenced block level beneficiaries at a level where you have no control makes no logical sense when you understand how any of this works.

The top level DNS interaction is equally irrelevant, especially so considering the periphery nature of DNS necessity.

I don't disagree, there will be workarounds that smart and innovative people find, but we will be largely cut off from the normies which will make our memes isolated and unable to affect large scale change (or at the least greatly reduce their likelihood of doing so)

The Un could leverage ICANN allocation to starve countries of domains who don't follow UN speech laws, could they not?

Could you say that once more in fewer simpler terms? Or just say what a "block allocation is". With a brief primer, I can figure out the rest of your post.

Shameless Bump

Use DotVPN and go through Sweden

Make Sweden look like a racist state to the UN.
Ships more rapefugees to Sweden because of muh diversity
Get popcorn, and watch the final deathrows of a 1st world nation that no normie will ever notice.

then why bother faggot
at least bring down america

For our entertainment.

Fuck the normies.

but it wouldn't do anything except stroke your ego

yes

This

There is no point in hating the normies, they are what they are and did not make themselves. I do not view them as being full people, but I do view them as soil, as clay through a better world can be grown and molded

Pettiness will solve nothing

Hello JIDF.

How do we set up an alternative DNS?

So, would hosting 8ch in Iran or North Korea change anything? Is it possible to somehow make it P2P or distributed in such a way that clearly separates the content from the framework? I mean there must be a workaround, legal, technical, or both.

The problem i See is that these workarounds add layers of difficulty which isolate us from the broader internet - which means that it makes it more difficult for our ideas to spread

That being said, I bet there are workarounds. The important thing is to make it simple enough that large amounts of people without technical knowledge can use it

They have workarounds already you fucking shit poster!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_DNS_root

You can spread ideas individually.

Most of it would be host based, the end user would barely notice a difference.

However, this wrongthink censorship is really going far. (((They))) are scared shitless of the internet.

True economists are philososphers, In a sense. In the same way that philososphers admit that there is more about reality and the universe that they don't understand, the best economists will admit that there is more about the economy that nobody can predict. Therefore, a decentralized free market economy only makes sense.

That's about all that Austrian Economics is.

It makes sense to people that are unable to plan two days ahead or anticipate future trends.

There is no such thing as a truly free market, stop pushing this jewish meme.

You can, but it limits effectiveness

Our most assured hope if this passes is going to be that we will undoubtedly be the counter culture movement

I don't know how good it is, but as a contingency plan:
opennicproject.org/

The winning strategy to beat censorship so far, has been to red-pill more people than they manage to shut down, rather than hide like a bunch criminals, as the unsuccessful pro-whites did before the Holla Forums meme-offensive.

They are the bad guys, so when they shut ever more people down, for ever milder stuff, the rest of society will also come to see them as the anti-whites that they really are.

Good approach

We will burn the internet down before they accomplish this.

Ayone have an archive of the first thread?

This is the first thread I've made about this on full Holla Forums, but I've seen several about the topic

It's actually a good thing they're doing this.

((They)) still haven't learned that every central control system is more of an advantage to them than it is to us. By compromising the DNS architecture in this fashion, and making it so global politics can profoundly influence the Internet at a fundamental level, they're accelerating the development of the next version.

The guys who originally designed the 'net are horrified at how it's become abused into a tool for control and propaganda–them, and men like them, are now working on more secure, less centralized, and less easily subverted networking mechanisms that could either be layered on top of the existing net, or replace it.

Right now, nobody takes them seriously–but what happens the first time China or somebody manages to bully the UN into shutting down some viral-but-inconvenient website's domain? There's already been almost-takeoffs of alternate DNS systems and so forth over the years; if the masses have enough reason to start using these tools, it won't be long before (((they))) have created a monster they can't control.

Think Napster => Kazaa => Limewire => Torrents, or how killing off Suprnova just caused hundreds more sites to appear afterwards. When the 'net collectively wants something, it will devise a solution and route around impediments–or to put it another way, "the internet treats censorship as a fault and routes around it".

archive.is/7h6ex
Nevermind I'm a retard who didn't check the catalog

I don't know enough about what you're talking about to have an opinion on it, but my worry with workarounds is that most people are stupid and lazy, the more complicated the workaround the more isolated the ideas communicated on the workaround

If they can make it difficult enough to speak freely, they can effectively isolate dank memes from the normies

You guys worry too much, Trump will fix this.

That is a dangerous attitude to have

Heresy. They will never isolate the normies from our memes. The memes are inside you, meme warrior.

Martin luther tacked his meme on a door, our forefathers wrote a declaration of the dankest memes. We can always go pen and paper or graffiti or whatever. The internet is a great tool, but it is not technically a necessity for spreading ideas.

We just might have to outside, so I agree. We must stop this.

Trump can be killed by a drone, or have an "accident"
We can't leave everything to single person
Also he is human as much as you and me, he is resistant, but not immune from corruption

I most humbly repent

Not if we meme it to be true

But the effect of such a meme being widely believed is apathy for pursuing any goals outside of electoral politics and extreme despair should Trump not win (whether by a fair or rigged election)

I don't mean to derail or be defeatist, but honestly I think we will be very lucky if we still have access to the internet by the time the UN can kill it.

If Trump wins, they will stage a coup or something. They won't just "go." We all know that.

If Hillary wins, its full steam ahead on a crash course for nuclear war with Russia, if not a populist revolution/civil war first.

I think they want to crash this plane with no survivors. Think Katrina without the bad weather.

If they stage a coup in America against a conservative government, the right wing members of the military and every libertarian that has been jacking off to WROl scenarios is going to break out inn a smile and fuck the usurpers into a bloody paste that they will use to paint an American flag on the UN headquarters

I fucking wish a nigga would

free speech. on the internet. well it's no part of the corporate twatter/kikebook/disqus section anyway. but op's right, i always knew this good-for-nothing nigger homo would sell his own grandmother to stroke his psychopathic ego. oh well. the un is the nwo, so good bye internet. t'was nice knowing ya. rip.
back to playing scrabble i guess.

The greater problem is that it isolates us from the normal web and so hinders the transmission of our memes

Not really, we just our own DNS server that also resolves the current 13 backbone servers, plus our own domains.

The simpler the new DNS can be made the better, it widens the audience and enables normie memespread

trump won't fix anything. he's part of the game, just not of their club. nah, i guess they will simply transform it into some kind of corporate web and make encryption a criminal offense. they are wicked that way. never stopped humanity from coming up with something new. the thing is, they are always two steps behind. it's the nature of it, so they can do what they want, they will always lose.

I disagree. The problem with chans has always been the normies finding them.

Running our own alternate DNS root that resolves the existing one plus our own domains that normies can't resolve just raises the bar slightly for participation, but not really any further than running Tor does to resolve .onion addresses. I think it'd be a net gain for us. Normies can't find it, but we can still find them.

I agree, but if you believe that suicide note from that ICE agent that offed himself, those people are already on lists and will be raided at the first sign of trouble. Not sure if i believe it, but its something to think about. I also, however, wish a nigga would.

I'm not so sure this is as big a deal as you are saying. Don't we already isolate ourSELVES from the normies? I mean we don't have these conversations on Fagbook for a reason. We carefully craft our memes here in our sekrit base, then deliver them to the herd through one of their preferred channels. It helps keep anonymity

Normie are only a problem if you view the purpose of chans to be a secret club house for fun - in which case normies fucking suck

However, chans are a powerful political force that turn the ideas of the best minds into easily understandable dank memes that normie visitors swallow and then carry back to the herd

Isolating ourselves from the normies would make the chans more enjoyable, but far less powerful

We have a fanclub on reddit and tons of people come here to skim the site - we are on the edge of norminess, but we are not entirely outside it - which makes us a perfect medium for changing normie culture

I never saw the ICE post, but I'm always skeptical of such things - I would appreciate seeing it though if you have the archive

i never really got into in this meme business, but as long as people eat it up. whatever floats a culture's boat i guess. i just wouldn't call it a culture. i speaks volumes that you can reach people only by bs these days.

it not i
keyboard's busted

Yeah, i dont know…

We have always been outside normie culture to the point tha if one found us, it marked the beginning of their deprogramming or the fled in horror. Theres a fine line between converting them one at a time and having a shitload of eyes on us.

The latter has never been good for us. Its what happened on halfchan right before the first exodus thanks to GG. Now its happening to us thanks to our memeing the God Emperor to the throne. (((They))) are waaay mote pissed about that than gamer gate.

Polite sage for off topic.

I don't think there is any going back, the eyes are going to be on us until one of us is wiped out

They know that free speech on the internet exposes people to ideas that undermine the status quo, which is why they're shutting down comment sections on almost every internet news site

I think the only way out is through by redpilling as effectively as possible - and for that we need access to normies

Its in my red pill folder but i cant upload images on mobile. Search "ICE agent commits suicide in NYC, Leaves suicide note detailing…"

Sources are shady at best, but it sounds plausible

Well, I guess i agree… i would nust rather be in denial and believe we could secretly hide in the darkest corner of the internet and shitpost about nazi frogs until we bring the whols system down, but i guess times arw changing.

I still say, however, that our access to normies should never be direct. Always by some kind of proxy. Their fragild psyches dont need to be exposed to the memeing process, just the end result. When we deem it ready.

Sorry for autism and typos. Doing this from touchscreen is pleb tier

Even if they are exposed to how memes work, they will either not understand it or gain the greatest of redpills

We are a secret society and always will be - but what makes us elect is not status or politics, but our ability to comprehend the truth. It is a barrier impenetrable to any but the worthy

Sure, but moving 8ch to a domain inaccessible to normies only stops the normies getting to us and shitting the place up; it doesn't stop us resolving the rest of the net and getting to them with our redpills & memes.

Right, but the danger is that the UN or whoever else shuts us down through hate speech laws that wont affect the normies, and they wont care. They wont fight for a bunch of nazis on a tibetan cloth dyeing forum, they'll be glad "those racist bigoted trolls" are off the internet.

So the only way of securing the existance of Holla Forums and a future for dank memes is secrecy and anonymity

There is an argument to be made that as 4chan is the bridge from the edge to the normies, Holla Forums is a bridge further along to 4chan

A chans chan

Also, just a side not about redpilling i never see mentioned…

You guys have redpill folders, right (you should)

We often come across information that people get killed for spreading. The cap of the media guy who's "nanny went psycho" on his kids 4hrs after he released some bankers names comes to mind. It seems to me they cant stop people from knowing certain things, but the line seems to be spreading info, aka redpilling.

If you plan on spreading specific details to a widd audience, a dose of paranoia my be beneficial to your health

I deal with meta issues like I wrote about in the OP, I pretty much never redpill about political issues anymore

Still, I'm not afraid of death

Reading OP's pic with this song in backround = amazing.

dont let shills slide this. BUMP

KEK is using the internet to merge the dimension and communicate

Dubs and trips are like a wiggie board.

Ouija*

until the scriptfags come

that is why they are developing brain chips

Bump

I don't think that could ever happen in America without triggering a civil war

I dont think it could happen in America without Americans saying "chips? What flavor?"

Bump

Use OpenNIC

SHARD IN MARD XDXDXDXDXD

But think about it, the chis would be wanted to make control total - which would mean they didn't yet have total control and some people still thought for themselves. That would mean that some people would see what was going on and new that that was the last stop to total irrevocable slavery and they would fight

Have you heard of this new app called pokemon go? Its a fun way to be directed, as a herd, wherever it tells you to go, using a colorful yet meaningless carrot on a stick.

Tell the normies the chip will give their brain wifi and the would PAY YOU to put it in. Our people are truly lost and soulless, dont underestimate how badly they need us.

Icann isnt transferred to the UN, the UN was just trying to replace it with this ITU mess. Which failed. The treaty wasnt ratified by the US among others.

The only change between the US Gov and Icann is that now the gov has no control of it whatsoever. They are using the "multistakeholder model" of "community governance". Basically ICANN is run by the world's ISPs. Corporations. The difference now is that the US gov isnt in control.

You are fucking clueless, OP. I bet you don't even know what a TLD is. Or a root server.

No, the "UN" isnt even at the fucking table.

Not that it's anything wrong in whining 24/7 about how pro-whites are censored, as the more people that know about it, the harder it is to censor.

Showing that we have backup plans, is also helpful, as it reduces the payoff you get from shutting our stuff down.

I think we are at the point now where they know better than to shut us down. They know that if they keep Whacking at the Mole, it will just scatter and move, so they might as well leave it in one place and observe.

We need to convince russia or china to veto such a move and explore all other ways to stop this.

Yes, but I also think they are also starting to understand that we have allies in the most peculiar places that nobody knows about, as most heretics keep radio silence in order to keep their job.

This number is only going to increase, now that you can claim you read alt-right stuff, as you wondered over what all the fuzz is about.

WROI scenario?

WROL

Without Rule Of Law

The L didn't get capitalized

It what normies call what we refer to as the happening

Agreed. We need to redpill the russkies and chinks on what happens to their anti-pozz data control measures if the UN controls the net and also we need to DEMAND that trump stop such a thing.
We need to meme for freedom of speech as far as possible up to 11 on all platforms and with all groups, 4, 8, TRS, MPC, EVERYONE
This may be the most important battle we fight.

What can we legally do to stop this?

If Obama's gone would this still go through?

Reminder that the first fork of Bitcoin was Namecoin, and functions as a decentralized top level domain (.bit) that is separate from ICANN.

Use zeronet, decentralized INTERNET 3.0 hosted on torrents with blockchain authentication.

zeronet.io/

Here is a clearnet proxy for people who want to check it out with installing 0net files.

*Here is a clearnet proxy for people who want to check it out with ==out== installing 0net files.

If this goes through we will be force to revolt. The constitution deems that we must.

For these oligarchs to impede on our first amendment right is cause to use the second.

Wanna know the sad Irony guys? We're gonna have to help out the ratboy genius hisself to pull this one off. We need to bombard congress with messages and calls across all media to get them to stop this. We need to spread the censorship meme and the anime shutdown it'll bring to weebs as fast as possible. This is a full spectrum meme war lads. As I'm not a burger I'm not a whole lot of use but I'm giving you all the info I got that you can use to stop this shit. We must defend free speech at all costs. A few months back an user asked how to stop the pendulum swing. This is how you stop it. Maintain free information (not the telecomix bullshit commie newspeak form) and free speech. Make "Nothing is Sacred" Sacred. And (((they))) will never hold this grip on us again.

Doesn't work that way.

Your entire argument rests on making a strawman out of OP's figurative use of the word 'lobotomize'.

Fucking kill yourself you contrarian kike faggot shill

Starting a rolling info post

Projects:

opennicproject.org/

zeronet.io/

Tor

Add to it, and keep it going.

Calm down there rambo. In case you havn't heard, theres kind of a big election coming up. Lets wait and see what happens with that before we grab the muskets and give the redcoats what for.

Besides, they could easily do with the internet and free speech what they did with the roads and drivers' licenses. "Priveledge, not a right" and all that.

Sorry but free speech is a right and is protected by the constitution. It is the cornerstone of it. Driving a vehicle sadly is not.

This. The main point of his post is a run on sentence that's all over the place.

Those imply sitting back and taking whatever they throw at us.

The post-enlightenment perspective on goyim is 'forgive them for they know not what they do'. I mean that intellectually, once you understand they are pawns you pity them. It's just easier said than done when normies are fucking everything up and shitting on pol all the time, pic related

418 documents you will need. download and make a back up

archive.is/gKHr1

Not him, but a block allocation is a range of ip addresses.

There's a pen in the second pic but the reflection is a pencil am I going insane?

fuckin tripfag samefag

adorable.

kys tripfag

I meant that the constitution, unfortunately, does not protect your right to use the internet. Just like the 2a only protects the gun rights of a "militia."

Im talking about how they would spin it.

Its underneath, you dildo.

Can you imagine a apartment full of pol/acks running a DIY printing press made from hand-forged parts, putting together propaganda papers? Zeal could take us anywhere we want, internet or not IMHO.

Because people are watching but they won't admit they are watching?

Them being cucks who overpay to drink shitty beer in gay bars with their barely functional kinsmen while we do all the fucking work and distill the mass information shows that reddit is filled with a bunch of subhuman trash on the same level as niggers. They could not do anything successful without us spoonfeeding them.

Then found a .pol TLD yo retards!

Macroeconomics in a nutshell. The issue with macroecon is that it has to make the assumption that a particular factor is constant, even when it could be effecting the variables in question. That's why there's disagreements in the moral and philosophical aspects of macroeconomics, as opposed to microeconomics, which is easier to predict.

In the modern civilized world, that's true. The U.S., Japan, China kek, none of these countries have complete market economics, they have a mix of controlled and market economies. Currently, the only market economies are those that are outside of the jurisdiction of any government, and those are very few and very far between.

Why would the Jews want market economies? Controlled economics is how Jews have been able to amass their influence in the first place.
Controlled economy; the government influences interest rates and therefore the actions of every other small and branch bank in the country.
Decreases supply, which increases price, but the demand remains the same. Good for profit.
I can't tell the truth about a Jew's product. That's slander and racist.
The Jews just take the goyim's shekels.
Jews were responsible for the Frankfurt School and the promotion of Communism in Russia and China. If a free market economy was in their best interest, why would they spread that which is the exact opposite?

To put it simply, the Jews are not the master manipulators of trade people make them out to be. They're just gun-totting criminals posing as traders, forcing people to give them shekels. Without the government's big guns on their holster, the Jews would have no power beyond the wealth they've already stolen from everyone else using the government's guns.

"We need to move the ICANN to UN because otherwise i won't be able to censor all these internet nazis. I can't censor them because of these pesky constitutions like the first amendment. Oh god I hate the first amendment!" - Obama talking to himself.

FTFY

Is that why they manipulate the social climate and political sphere of every country they occupy? Without our support and consent they have nothing?

Where do you think you are?

Just meme the UN into submission and take control from there.

trump is not a problem. it is soros and HRC data.

If trump would be a problem (((they))) would be here sooner. (((they))) came here wene there was HRC and soros data

But that is wrong. The internet is a way of communication and to censor that on a political basis would be to impede on the first amendment.

And to impede on the first amendment is to invoke our constitutional right to revolt.

Also when did the UN become a legitimize organization? They are the fucking laughing stock of the world.

Can't we all just tell the UN to go fuck themselves?

Is this because of my post on Holla Forums?

Is my vpn stilled banned?

FUCK…..Can we stall this through congress and / or Senate?

WE NEED TO FUCKING STOP THIS NOWWWW!

Make sure to visit 0chan on zeronet

I had this idea a while back.
Good to see someone else has already implemented it.

Gas yourself.

Even though we are isolated from the normies for the most part our ideas are not. You can meet a lot of people on facebook who parrot our ideas but when asked either don't browse Holla Forums or don't know what it is (though a lot of the people you meet who hold our beliefs are from Holla Forums, either half or full).

The point is, there's a lot of Holla Forumsacks converting normies, and the converted usually go on to convert. It's a network effect that results in more of us while not leading people directly to our home. kinda like jews

I have a 2006 RoboDrill Short Bed from Methods Machine Tools but it needs a firmware update and I bought it second hand. It's useless unless I use it to make my own CNC machine, and I'm not a millwright.

He is just namefagging, he doesn't have a trip newfag

I like the spirit of this thread but this whole thing is retarded. Obama can't hand this over to the UN anymore than he could hand over part of the military.

What he can actually do, AFAIK, is what the non tinfoil articles talk about, and grant Russia/China/Whoever access to the protocols ICNN was handling so they can do thier own thing.

The only way this will reach the normalfags is if we get it to someone in the public spotlight (eg Trump). We tried to get them to oppose the TPP back when it was first gaining traction, but of course no one gave a shit about it until this election cycle. Even if we did turn this into some sort of twitter hashtag, what good would come of it? You think King Nigger gives a shit what the people want at this point? Best case scenario is if Trump mentions this during the debates and it gets coverage just because he said it.

Could trump just ask for a new internet standard to be started?

Sounds pretty Jewish tbh, didn't Hitler do that? Didn't Hitler the Jew make my Aryan grandpa kill other Aryans because they were from different Anglo-German countries? Sounds pretty Jewish indeed.

ATTENTION: IF YOU ARE NOT USING OPENNIC AT THIS POINT YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED
What is OpenNIC?
opennicproject.org/
OpenNIC is an alternative to ICANNS DNS system that is neutral, open, free from government intervention or censorship, and Democratic.
Find how to use it on the website.

All according to keikaku.

It really is a trivial thing to change your intended DNS servers. I'll be doing this on my home machine later. I have been using my VPN provider's DNS for a while.

All those faggy offensive-speech laws like in the U.K., and anti-Nazi laws like in Germany?

That's what global governance of the internet is going to bring to every corner of the planet.

I agree.
The way I've switched over and the best way I've found is to put DD-WRT on your router and switch its local DNS from there.
You can buy pre-loaded DD-WRT routers on Ebay for pretty cheap or reload firmware if you've got the right kind of router.

You should do this because even if your local device has its DNS address changed there could be a backdoor in the firmware of your router, Snowden's leaks proved this is an avenue of an attack for the NSA, which would negate any security outside of possibly using a shadow net like TOR, and we all know rabbis literally run TOR now.

Soon we'll need a real shadow-net soon, something decentralized but has enough coverage so most of us can move and whose core security system wasn't made by some government agency, giving you the paranoia it has a backdoor I still have paranoia in using AES, {reasons why, to long to post}

viable i2p alternative to 8ch being deployed soon.
I shouldn't say any more so I won't, be on the watch though.

I walked away from slashdot for like 5 years and suddenly there is no demographic of people who are politically active regarding electronics, why?

I have no idea what is actually going on because we aren't linking articles.

Some people are saying ICANN is moving to the UN. Then people like you are saying that all this policy does, is give other UN countries the ability to create their own ICANN?

Which is it motherfuckers?!?

I remember you and I have i2p installed, do you think you can give a hint so we can find what you made or is it gonna be obvious to a Holla Forumsack?

I will be obvious.

PokeKIKE Global Observation, brought to you by the Venture Capital arm of the CIA, In-Q-Tel

Its basically the fact that the internet really is a democracy, majority rules.
The US no longer has a majority as we have failed to build more and better infrastructure.
The elases that control the DNS registration domains are up for renewal and can no longr be pushed past.
Much like everybodies beloved cryptocurrency systems, the US no longer has the majority of the processing power, so now its everyone gets to vote and choose.

ok lad I'll hop on i2p and check every once in a while

Where do you think Trump is? He's not in the oval office yet, dumb nigga.

And what makes you think he will ever be in there giving all the {{{plans}}} in place?

You are telling the truth on many things, but also consider the following: total liberalism and free market only works when the economy is not under siege from a foreign power like the jude.

The US had a perfect system going on just like England had with the Tally Sticks system for centuries until the jude started attacking it.

And of course there is the question of the creation/emission of money, which needs to be in the hands of the government, in a debt free system and at the same time watched with a close eye from the population so the own government don't fuck things up with inflation like the Roman Denarius and many other currencies.

In the end what really maintains things is information. People in general need to be aware of the jude and the political class at all times so we don't get fucked again. Everytime we lower our guard someone can try to exploit it. The price of freedom, etc.

Just stop there, my man.

So basically more pointless posturing on your behalf?
At least the Bundies were committed and followed through.

Every person should ready Wealth of Nations to get a better understand on how shit our situation today is, and how perverse was the corruption of a very good system. Or at least read the first couple hundred pages.

We live under a corporativist merchatilist society. FIRST TO GUESS THE FATHERS OF MERCHATILISM AND THE ONES THAT LOVED THE SYSTEM FOR CENTURIES GETS A GODDMAN COOKIE.

But yeah pretty much this.

You guys should read New Model Army, pretty decent book and will make you think.

Also search for Qubes operating system. Seems freedom of speech will be relegated to non-indexed services, which cuts the reach of everything by 90%.

ICANN doesn't own anything. It's a non-profit that oversees some of the naming protocols for the Internets. Their contract expires this year, and now people are sperging out about Obama "handing the internet over to the UN" because they're cancer.

Economies are open systems. There is no "outside". Macroeconomics conceives of economies as closed systems with an outside. Open systems are complex and adaptive and are marked by extropy, or even increasing sophistication. Closed systems are marked by entropy and disintegrate over time. Here is the Rub: When economic controls designed for a closed system are placed on the open system it adapts to behave as if it is a closed system and displays entropy.

The effect of economic controls are counterintuitive to most of us because we conceive of things as closed systems.

Assuming CloudFlare will only service official web territory, what are we going to do about all the (((governments))) and others attacking our web space?

Add The Web of Debt to that list of books.

It's speculation that a branch of the UN will gain control of ICANN, it hasn't been stated publicly but is pretty much guaranteed. By relinquishing control from the US commerce department it loses some form of international immunity from lawsuits. It has no choice but to join up with an international body like the newly formed Internet Governance Forum. Which back when it was founded assured the world they had absolutely no interest in taking over the internet.

There hasn't been much written about the big groups behind this(ITU) as they've never been important as it relates to the internet but the little there is of it is very negative. They react to citizen complaints or criticism with bemusement and disdain. One of their last conferences was in Tunisia back in 2005, mainstream reporters sent to report on it were disgusted at the censorship going on and seeing their fellow reporters being beaten by police.

The goals from that conference:

Done

Done by the end of this year most likely.

>The initiation of a multi-stakeholder convention on internet governance and universal human rights that will codify the basic rights applicable to the internet, which will be legally binding in international law with particular emphasis on clauses in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights directly relevant to the internet, such as the rights to freedom of expression, association, and privacy.

This is a huge one. Article 29 subsection 2 & 3 states

In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.

These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Summit_on_the_Information_Society#Tunis_Summit.2C_2005

And speaking of Slashdot I remember years back they had a discussion page relating to the UN removing its daily menu from public view wiped off their site. During the height of the global warming hysteria the same people saying that the general public would have to stop eating meat and consume insects were feasting on extravagant 4 course meals with wine that costs $200-300 a bottle every single day of the week.

It sounds like we certainly can't expect any discussion of abortion on the Internet. After all, according to the U.N. that's a basic human right.

(((America))) at it again, can't think of a country that has damaged the place of the white man more

As it relates to the UN and abortion there's a lot there with their practically open worship of Lucifer. Getting pregnant only to abort the child as part of a sacrifice ritual is a common practice among adherents of their new age one world religion. The Abortion Matrix documentary goes into this from a Christian perspective.

Anyone doubting their connection to Lucifer needs to get a clue. One of their printing presses was once called Lucifer Publishing Company and had their offices at 666 United Nations Plaza. The UN plaza itself is situated on what was once a Jewish owned slaughterhouse district where human sacrifice occurred regularly, bought by and donated to the UN by John D. Rockefeller, Jr.

Abortion kills niggers, this is good and right.
Any white mother that aborts is an unworthy mother and would lead only to a soiled child, it is better for them to die now without disgrace than to bring trouble to the race.

wtf? do you not know what a double negative isn't?

it's the old "you must give up your freedom for the safety of others."
Is there anything more fitting that something so un-American is being perpetrated by such a thoroughly un-American president?

So are they trying to "Create Context

Jews want to control both sides, that's why

No, that is 8.8.8.8

kek

I don't go to Holla Forums often, but can you link me the post?

It's not a name, it's a slogan that I wrote a while ago for a specific post but forgot it was there

I like your idea, but just needs one thing changed.

bump

Will it actually take off or will it crash and burn like that kikebook satellite zuckercuck tried to launch?

Will the alternatives take off you mean?
I imagine there will be a lot more people using them if this goes through, but it would be best if we never had to use the alternatives because it will largely cut us off from the normie net

Not that

I'm talking about if what obama and friends are gonna try to pull off is gonna go through or will it fall flat and explode and set them back by decades like what happened at spacex for zuck the cuck's little space project.

Break into the free matrix, friends. It is between us, timeless and immortal.

Fuck yeah, this is cool shit. I too had an idea like this once, though I lacked the technical skills to implement it. Extremely glad that this is actively being worked on.

We cyberpunk future nao.