What are your fucked up fetishes, /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtf8uPmgq0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's just bipolar

nuking boards

I came.

didnt take much

Oh totally, but that's not what this is about.

dysnimu I can infiltrate that picture and remove the dots you fucking retard, now I know your password is indeed "penispenispenis"
I'm the mod now bitch

Bipolar is more tame than fucked up

Depends. Seen some mental fucking mood swings before. Both a danger to themselves and those around them.

Plus its used too often as an umbrella term for any sort of emotional instability.

I'm real into young girls. Kids fucking kids is the biggest turn on

Kids fucking kids is worse than aduts fucking kids. Bipolar freak

what age range?

Thank you for making my wet diapers feel totally vanilla.

As long as you're not putting kids in danger, wank away.

If you are a danger to kids though, then you need help. Can't judge a man on his kinks, only on how he acts upon them.

My favorite is about 12-14, but I enjoy anywhere from 5-20 honestly

I did some shit with my younger cousins when I was a teen. Regret that. Just wanting now

Why do you regret it?

That shit's on your head. I am not eloquent or clever enough to weigh in on that without any internal bias.

Least you regret it, indicating you understand it was a wrong thing to do.

Stop abusing children

this goes without saying really

Why do you think? It was a sure thing to do.

"Look, don't touch" is the right approach

Mother fucking autocorrect.

Shitty. It was shitty to touch my younger cousins

Tell that to Tyrone in prison, buddy.

I can respect any pedo that adheres to this.

Chastity. Although for an extra fucked up twist, I find both sides hot: being denied and being the one who does the denying. Never actually did either though.

Me too. As long as they're regretting it afterwards they can't as many childeen as they want.

Fucking autocorrect.
*can fuck as many children as they want

I'm pretty keen on being kept in chastity too. I love the sense of relinquishing control. I guess I'm a total sub.

That's edgy as fuck, mate.

Puke enemas.

That's pretty niche. New one to me. Thanks for broadening my horizons.

I was mocking you, we can't respect any average pedo no matter what stupid rules the ill freaks adhere to. They're animals, and that's the only thing I respect about them. Always on the run.

humans are animals tbh

Wild animals*

They don't choose their kink. None of us do. I can respect a person who exerts the energy to actively avoid participating in his kink in order to not hurt people.

This is in no means a justification to those pedos that act on their impulses and actively harm children.

Consensual sex between a man and a woman in a missionary position

t. pedo projecting

humans are wild animals? sure

animals with WIFI and economically viable nuclear fusion on the horizon.

You're fucking disgusting. Get the fuck off this thread you degenerate piece of arse gravy.

Some pedos are pieces of shit. Most aren't. Kinda like everyone else.

I think even people like Todd should be locked up.

No, they aren't monkeys, having sex in the middle of the road. We'e civilized beings with forks tbh, and we gently cut with them.

cutlery is dope.

Todd is a fag he thiks sex with anyone under 18 is bad

15 is the lowest any sane person could possibly go

I prefer my partners older than me. I like pretending to be the little girl.

18 is the lowest any lawcuck like yourself and todd will go

I only pretend to be the little girl on Omegle

16 in my state, buddy. I suggest you stick to your respectable AOC tho

genuinely surprised that site is still live and active

Ill try tbh

14 is very degenerate however. Are all the people there the same? I'd feel sorry.

fuck of burger go back eating you 6 daily burgers and getting shot by niggers

kek

See how bipolar this is

user. What is a fetish?

fetishes? what is that?

never heard of such thing.

I like femdom or cbt. But just reagular like hand stuff or foot stuff not like any tools or needles or anything like that, but all by her grabbing or kicking etc. Maybe some rope? idk but I always wanted a girl to grab my by the balls and control me. My only girlfriend I ever had would really do much besides when were standing naked she would do a slight tap on my balls and that was enough to make me feel weak but she only did it to tease ever so few times. I prefer a younger girl rather than some mistress girl. I like jacking off to like castration stories where like the guy gets castrated by a girl. Pretty cool, I might like to ERP that irl but thats about it. Incest tends to be hopefully part of the story. Makes it better. But many times the girls in the stories I read or I like to imagine are like really young. Idk I feel its more humiliating getting castrated by a really young girl since the balance of power is so different.

straight shotacon

Something about it that I just love.

My feelings on fucking kids is "general rule should be 14"…..but some girls are just ready earlier.

My dad was fucking this single mom down the road. She'd bring her 2 daughters over all the time.Didn't think much about it at the time I was 17 the oldest was 11 youngest was 9.

Moved out but came home for a few days once in awhile. Dad still fucking woman when I am 21 and oldest is 15 and youngest is 13. Younger one starts getting cute. Still think of her as a kid so don't put too much thought into it….until she flirts a little bit. Dad stops fucking woman to marry a girl with no kids. Doesn't want me around anymore and lose touch.

Run into younger one online years later. I'm 29 she's 21. And she flat out tells me "I wanted you to fuck me since I was 11."

Still dont know how to feel about that or what I would have done had I known.

And it's pretty good, too.

This, pls no h8

Nothing terrible.
Growing up as a kid i fantasized being molested by a female friend of my family members.
Public sex while clothed and being discrete. Im tame i dont know why i even posted in this thread.

Immolation.

Did you get caught? If not how does it feel knowing that any day your cousins could tell their parents and your life will implode?

Incest, drugs and dogs on women.
So ideally I'd have my sister and her teenage daughter over, dose them both with XTC or benzoes, and get them hot and horny. I fuck my niece while she's on her back, my sister is 69ing her, they lick each other's pussy while my dog pounds his dick deep into my sister.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtf8uPmgq0A

As a kid, I would actively talk to strangers hoping this would happen

She didn't mean that

cooking play gets me rock hard

I like the way you think.

I'm into girls 9-12. Sometimes as low as 7 or as high as about 15, but the basic type I am attracted to is a little girl who is unusually mature for her age, and whose breasts/puberty has just started but not matured completely. Anything that deviates from that ideal is gradually less attractive.

In the past I've also fapped to latex/bdsm (including whips, fuck-machines, etc. but not the stuff where they just hurt the genitals of the man or woman), incest, and milfs. However, none of that really turned me on.

When I discovered PTHC that was the first time I ever really felt something. I fapped before because I just had nothing better to do. PTHC was the first time I fapped because it felt truly amazing to do so, because it was actually a legitimately fulfilling activity full of pleasure.

Little girls are amazing.