Giving Jewry too much credit

You will often see on Holla Forums and other alt-right(leaning) websites statements like "liberalism = Jewry," "Chrisjewanity," and so on.

While it is true that - especially from the mid-1800s onwards - Jews were involved in the most extreme manifestations of egalitarian ideology, it seems to me that too much credit is being given to the Jews.

Robspierre wasn't a Jew. Wilberforce wasn't a Jew. Felicite Sonthonax wasn't a Jew. Jesus was a Jew, but very much an antisemitic one who ended up killed by the Jews. Marx was a Jew, but one who saw the Jews as a backward, pathetic people arguably even more in need of enlightening that the European.

The Jews in the 17 and 1800s weren't visionary ideologues setting the world on fire for the most part. They were for the most part - especially in Eastern Europe - a rather pathetic and miserable people of little glory past or present. Some of their cousins in Western Europe had through money-lending acquired considerable wealth and influence, but in no way did Jews play any significant ideological role in the West until well into the 20th century. Consider them basically like Supergypsies or something. If a mad scientist genetically engineered gypsies with IQs jumped up 40 or so points, you'd likely get something like the modern Ashkenazi Jew.

It is European man who sought to enlighten and uplift the whole world, only to be repaid with Jewish and feminist subversion along with a side-helping of Arab and black throat-cutting. He had made the mistake of casting pearls before proverbial swine.

Don't forget, white man. And don't give the Jew or anyone else credit where he doesn't deserve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fantompowa.info/13th Tribe.pdf
gutenberg.org/files/52319/52319-h/52319-h.htm#FIRST_ESSAY
youtube.com/watch?v=lLnDy9Mjbnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

as long as jewish thought permeates anyone's mind the world will always be shit

I agree with Evola in that there is not just a physical race, some who are considered pure Aryans by physical race alone cannot and should not be spared if they engage in activity we classify as Jewish, the shabbos goyim as the Jews would call them, and without those shabbos goyim who didn't defend their people against the degenerative effect of the Jew (this extends back to the Middle Ages), the Jew would be on the level of the gypsy you mention in your post. In Eastern Europe Jews were usually the owners of taverns and engaged in usury just as much as their Western European brethren, destroying and degenerating the morality of the peasant class. Why do you think Vlad the Impaler has such a bad rep? It's because of protestants who wanted to proselytize and more importantly kikes who wanted to peddle their usual shit. Vlad of course had none of their shit and had all of them killed and word got out that dis was just like a proto-shoah.

i was thinking about starting a jew general thread since i wanted some input on jews, the khazars and the 'synagogue of satan' .

as far as i understand most globalist, evil kikes are khazars which might be descendants of europeans with no or very little jew genes who pretended to be jews in order to gain wealth and financial power.
those fuckers built a system to enslave the world that lasted for (and still exist) decades. The current 'jews' probably aren't even aware of that.

long story short: we might be giving the kikes credit for something the scum of the whites did to us.

Kikes with European genes are called ashkenazi. They did not originate from Europe, they are the result of rich jewry fucking with medieval nobles, creating abominations to better blend in. There are also nigger kikes. You see similar trend nowadays with kikes adopting asian children and getting asian wives. They do this to better subvert societies. Khazars seem like unnecessary occult explanation for rather simple problem. Kikes were always at the head of race-mixing. Never trust a kike, never listen to a kike and always shun him. If you don't, you will be subverted at one point.

.>>7339678
thanks for setting me straight

that should go without saying but still needs to be hammered into peoples heads.

We document jews jewing, saying that's too much credit is 0/10.

Nearly 100% of all jews are evil

while only perhaps 20% of whites are, or less even.

So whatever narrative for the survival you are trying to setup, it wont work. A creature of pure evil should be purged from this planet. The right to be judged, and examined is only reserved for the ones who are not pure evil.

Hey asshole. It's current century. Wake up and smell the matzah.

fucking barbara spectre.

i swear that thing is not human and isn't even trying to hide it

I have learned to never underestimate anything, if we pump them up to be a bigger threat then they are, that's fine with me as it will harden those who wish to aline with us that much more.

No jew is a good jew except a dead jew, now and forever.

Not many things "trigger" me on Holla Forums, but that withered clam's sly little look always makes my fists itch.

Most of those ideas, even egalitarian, were honest attempts to change society for the better (does it actually do so is a different question). Jews have just subverted those ideas and movements to serve their parasitical, tribalist agenda, just like they subvert literally everything else. Right or left , religious or anti-religious, black or white.

sage

Remember not to make it just about her, jews are trying to float she's some one off loon. Her White genocide activity is funded by the holohoax museum building organization she's a spokesman for, and then they got the White guilt swedes to chip in as well.

Jews are being set up for the chopping block that is fairly obvious. they are in visible positions of power everywhere and no proper conspirator would expose themselves so much.

I have a feeling that the right wing is being egged into a genocidal rage to basically become willing footsoldiers of the new world order. You can't build a new world order on the backs of weak nu-males, feminist childless baren catladies, retarded blacks and browns.

Funny how you cucks would rather make up ridiculous conspiracy theories about the jews being set-up than acknowledge the reality of jewish power.

0/10 They started out hidden.

Ca s'appelle des sayanims, Big Bubba…SAYANIMS…

Lis ceci…
The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler…

fantompowa.info/13th Tribe.pdf

T'es bourré ou quoi?

I agree with OP, the Jews play a small but key role in today's destructive politics. Let's not forget the broader picture and the fact that indigenous cucks would most likely cuck (at least a little bit) even if Jews were shoa'd in the middle ages. Injustice, corruption, megalomania and cuckolding has always existed in every culture, just look at ancient China, Rome and Mesoamerica.

Nah, je ne suis pas un cocu, Jean…comparé a toi…

You're completely right. Liberalism has its origins in such philosophers as John Locke and J. S. Mill, neither of whom were Jewish.

But I will remind everyone that Christianity, taking its core from Jewish ideas, basically set the stage for all of this in Europe with its slave morality, as Nietzsche would call it. The mantra of 'blessed are the meek' wormed its way into the European consciousness through Christianity and served as a basis for ideas of equality and a fondness for liberating oppressed minorities.

Then again, without Christianity, we wouldn't be able to write beyond carving runes in rock.

gutenberg.org/files/52319/52319-h/52319-h.htm#FIRST_ESSAY
Friedrich Nietzsche, On the Genealogy of Morals, First Essay. Skip to §7. Worth a read, although be warned that Nietzsche is not 14/88 and actually despises organised anti-Semitism.

Who knows what would have happened if we were Mithraists or praised Sol instead?

Why don´t you call out the traitors, OP?

The jooooos would never have achieved what they did if there had not been any Whites agreeing to go along.

That is how both Britain and the USA entered WW1.

That is how all these "right-wing" cucks gets raging buttmad @ Trump, they are not delluded, they know the deal but goes along with it, they are traitors.

Better off.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLnDy9Mjbnc

The jews are full of arrogance. They think they are untouchable and they are wrong.

They're not stupid or a patsy for some greater power. They're the prime reason for the ills of the world, since ancient sumeria, and they must be exterminated. Their greatest weakness is their hubris and we are exploiting it.

Are you chosen or just trying?

I agree with you in principle though, does that make me JIDF?

wth is this anyways, for a newb

Jew's arrogance will be their downfall, but we should not grow arrogant in the process as well.

We should not underestimate them, or any other current threat that lies upon us.

Stay Untermensch.

What is ephesians 2.11-13.

I honestly don't see this to be the case. Not 100% of Jews are "bad." That being said, Holla Forums is right an awful lot.