Test

Test

Great I'm unbanned. I got banned for a shitpost

That is no cat

do CIA in powerstance

Thats a great moot. Hows it going bro?

Thanks

It's going good. I got freaked out this morning when the mods banned me over literally nothing so I made a thread on half b because I thought that was my new home for now on before they appealed the ban. I've just been doing shitty 5 minute doodles and traffic is fast over there.

hahahaha faggot i'm gonna cancer up your board now because you posted this thread on 4chan Holla Forums

I'm glad your ban got overturned, sometimes the mods get touchy about shitposting.

Turns out having fun, entertaining people, and running well received threads are bannable offenses on cuckchan too. Why is every mod on every version of Holla Forums such insufferable dicks?

Anyway here's the drawing I was working on over there before they deleted my thread and banned me. I guess I'll do requests over here again, starting now. Anyone want anything drawn, post it.

Maximum cuckoldry.

4chan doesn't have "Holla Forums mods". Every mod on 4chan is a global, and they're allowed to do anything they want. It really sucks.

Testing to see if I got banned again for no reason

hehe, 4chan's mods knows about threads that go one here

Im doing this one too to get the thread rolling

Im nothing that you fucking moron

Thanks im glad too

draw a big smiling jew with a gold tooth

They told you go back here because they don't need you. It's a good thing this shithole is dying out. ban me now dysnimu, I know you hate me and I've already made a thread asking you to but it died with the nuk

How in the fuck does someone know how to use an Etch-A-Sketch, but not how to use a fucking phone camera?
Kill yourself, you useless motherfucker.

Please draw Nonon

What are you taking about? How do I not know how to use a camera? Is it the reflections?

These need to be well lit to come out looking nice, and the glass surface is highly reflective. That's not my fault and there's nothing I can do about it. Please don't berate me for things I can't control.

how ironic

Get a bright white light and shine over them in the dark you faggot

Dysnomia's just a mod on 4chan too and banned you because he didn't want this site dying. Notice how passionate and desperate that message was… Go back
there

Dude I am literally doing exactly what you described. This shop like is the only light on in the room. The walls and ceiling are white so it lights up everything. The only way to get my phones reflection out of it is to shoot it at a shallow angle which foreshortens it to shit

If he didn't want me leaving this site, he shouldn't have banned me from it. What Did he expect?

Also I find it hard to believe anyone in charge here sees me as an asset or an improvement to this board. They probably just think im an attention whoring faggot who should fuck off to leddit. Dysnomia didnt ban me from cuckchan (unless you have proof). I refuse to believe it was done out of anything other than malice or trolling just to fuck with me. Nobody is trying to improve anything, and I also find it laughable that anyone other than a small handful of anons here find what I do to be valuable. If I died tomorrow and never contributed oc ever again, 4 or 5 people here would give a shit and none of them are mods. There's nothing that can stop the entropy of Holla Forums. There is nothing that can slow it.

Also

You're projecting intentions onto dysnomia which aren't really there. What "passion and desperation" Are you talking about? What they meant was "we don't care if our users like your OC. You're from the neighboring town that we don't like. Get the fuck out."

lol.

But hey, ya never know o.0

Im pretty sure.

No, it's seriously a conspiracy at this point. Are you not in the know?

Nope. Care to fill me in?

Oh, I'll fill you in, faggot. Make sure to be independent and look for yourself first. Catalogue. Refresh for a good hour. He always deletes it.

Or you could just tell me what it is and stop being cryptic

You're not special. I'm not getting all my posts deleted and possibly banned because of you. Just be on the look-out in the catalogue

Thats epic, thank you.

See

You can't even reply to the right post either, apparently. I guess that shouldn't surprise me. How do you even survive? Does someone feed you?
FWIW I was not talking about the lighting, but the way you hold your phone in portrait mode when taking a picture of something shaped for landscape.

None of these would benefit from a landscape orientation. Are you sure you don't need a caretaker? You don't seem especially self aware.

By the way I made a server for this on discord. I got the idea from a cuckchan user. If anyone wants to make requests on there when I'm not running a thread on here, you can do that. I don't expect anyone to add me but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.

Lily Liver#3042

I would but I haven't used Discord before

The proportions are a little screwy. Sorry

Most autistic thing I've seen all day. Nice work tho, you've got a groovy thing going on

Thanks

We're you present for yesterday's thread? I reached unprecedented levels of autism. I'm really proud of the drawings I did for that one

Thank you so very much, live it

Don't know why your threads are getting deleted.
Almost no one brings any oc here.
Just remember there are anons here who appreciate your
time to make an oc thread.
I saw your first thread here several months ago,
may have been a year or so.

Today op was a pretty cool guy