Migration

Who wants to migrate to a new board with me, now that dysnomia is losing his shit? Can't we all collectively move out of here?

no I like it

You like cuckoldry?

What would u call it?
Call it b2 or sumthin

How about the next guy who gets trips gets to make it?

I just created a new board named /bbbb/. But if you guys insist, I'll make one with another name.

EVERYONE BUMP THIS WE NEED A NEW Holla Forums
Also, how about you name it something, less, uhhh, shitposty…

I made sure to put on forced anonymous too so that we don't have to tripfaggots. Fuck that.
What other name do you suggest I use?

**have to deal with
I skimmed over what I typed before I hit post.

Yeah, ban tripfagging unless you're the one starting the thread (For Q&As and long greentext stories.)

go back to loli fox

Should I add any vols or not? I do want to have somebody there to moderate for me, but I don't want the same thing that happened to this board to happen to mine.
I'll give anybody who claims dibs on vol status more power, as long as you aren't dysnomia.

a new name good be "/cent/", as in center.
I don't want it to have a topic, and that topic being "Random".
I want it to be all topics, a "center", not a small community.

Also can I be a mod/founding father?

The only problem is, I'm not sure if making multiple Holla Forumss would be a good idea, given that our community would be divided. But the idea of us having the option to choose more sounds like a great idea. Maybe /bbbb/ could be more for shitposting, and /cent/ for something else.

Yes, I will definitely make you a mod since you asked. Just tell me what your username should be, and I'll tell you the password over a temporary email address.

I'm saying just to change the name of /bbbb/ into /cent/, we can still have shitposting.
"Christian discussion and fellowship" sounds serious but there is still a bunch of "NICE SPOOKS NERD" shitposting.

Also, I'll make a temporary email address… Okay, done it's "[email protected]"

Can't we give endchan 5 more users or something?

lol no

If the email is giving you trouble it shows for me after clicking and refreshing and going back from the "protected" link for a bit.

I just created /cent/. There is no way to change the name of your board, so I had to create a new one.
I'll email you now. Just tell me your username here and I'll give you your password through email.

Why don't you just go back to freech or SA?

We have a more captive audience here on Holla Forums, plus Holla Forums is more stable and less likely to go under.

Instead we should be getting people from endchan to join our board, since they usually are ex-Holla Forums users themselves.

Make the username "Blake", my first name.

I'm creating you as a vol, give me a moment and you'll receive your login.

You guys aren't getting it. They nuked the hebe board. This site is not safe. We need to migrate off of Holla Forums.

No site is safe. What's the point?

Hold on a bit nigger, lets not do that until all other options are exhausted. We have a more likely chance of getting users by staying here. But if we do keep on getting nuked, then we can execute your idea.

make me vol too tbh

Give me a temp email address and I'll send you your login. Just tell me your name on here and I'll use it.

I sent you the login for /bbbb/, did you get it?

[email protected]
use snekz

cucoguwix @golemico .com

I got it, but i've nebber been a mod bfore, after I have this where do I put the password?

Sent.

Go to sys.8ch.net/mod.php? and login from there.

thx!

coolio it worked, I have the password on my "t r u s t y f l a s h d r i v e"

i do hope you know what you're getting yourself into. not asking for a circlejerk, but.

So was it /cent/ /bbbb/ or both that you made me vol for?

Well if we only make people vols who have been vols before nobody can ever become a vol and that's just catch 22

THIS TIME IT'S GONNA BE DIFFERENT, GUYZ

THIS TIME WE WILL TRULY BE FREE

Don't worry, I'm only adding a maximum of 3 vols. Plus I think that the community itself becoming vols would better represent us as a board instead of a spastic autist like dysnomia.

Some reason when I made /cent/, I lost the login. Luckily I included the email, and I will be adding you to it also once I recover the board.

OKAY h a c k e r m a n

THIS TIME Holla Forums WILL REALLY BE GR8

t. dysnomia

make me vol on /cent/ too

Still trying to recover it. I know the password, but I don't know the username I used.

I funbanned somebody, but then I realized that putting in "0" made it never expire. I removed the ban. Sorry, whoever I banned.

I just made /center/, since I lost the login for /cent/. It's an exact replica of /cent/, except for the boardname. Go there instead and I will give you guys vol status.

Sorry kid it's been done

get over it, there's still to many threads and way to many boards

Gib volunteer privileges there too.

I need to make a user with a new name, it doesn't let me name you the same thing on multiple boards.

Have you given it a try? The reason everything sucks is because we passively accept everything dysnomia does without trying to do something about it. If everyone didn't accept his shit, we wouldn't be in this mess, would we?

I'm doing you guys a favor and not allowing tripfags in.

Make the second name "Rondal" then. Also come to /bbbb/ soon or something.

this place is being abandoned, you will have a few people for a week/month tops then it'll languish till the next cleansing

This. But we need to leave Holla Forums.
There are plenty of sites with tons more freedom than here. The only reason we stay is because of traffic, which is the one thing we' control.
So come on, let's get the fuck out of here already!

But that isn't necessary anymore when your able to pull away from the spheres of influence. Migrating to a new website isn't always reliable, because it isn't likely that the website is stable enough to support a large userbase like us.
However, if all other opinions are exhausted, then I do say lets get the fuck out.

That's only because they haven't thought of making an alternative board and not being dysnomia's bitch.

make me vol there too with name snekz1
yoharayow @golemico .com

I'm on it. It might take a little time because jewgle craptcha.

Give me your email and I'll send you a pass.

We are all Jim's bitch, which might actually be worse.

Okay, the new email is [email protected]

Sent.

Give me a second, I'm working on yours now.

k thabks fam

Done.
Check your inbox.

we've had alternative boards and alternative 8chans where are they now

thx m8

Nobody followed through it, so it ultimately failed.
Only a tyrannical moderator such as dysnomia can fuel an exodus, just as only a cuck such as moot can cause one.

Well, this idea has been tried before, but as with the others I will give it a fair shake because it is long overdue and the only truly viable solution.
As long as the thread quality is good, it will succeed. But I have to warn you, Dysnomia will attempt to flood it with shit in order to get it to fail.