/webm/

/webm/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z7Z375WQ9xU?t=6m19s
8ch.net/bbbb/res/73.html
youtube.com/user/Eveliinushka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i could make some webms if someone has some video somewhere they want to convert or want clips of

that's already in webm format tho

I'll take you up on that! Please make the 6:19 - 6:29 and 4:487 - 5:05 parts of this video into separate webms for me.
youtu.be/Z7Z375WQ9xU?t=6m19s

ok give me a few minutes

Could you also do 8:05 - 8:11?

here's the first one. is it ok? my control over the start/stop time isn't very precise here.

(checked)
Not bad at all, thanks.

here's the second one. i don't have fine control over the timing because of the way the shit gets encoded. i'm not an expert at this and don't have fancy tools.

fuck

this is the second one.

The second one is perfect too, but the third one starts a little too early. I just wanted to clip to be the rappers. Thanks regardless.

i'm trying to get it to start right at the rappers, but it will only let me start clips at integer second marks. i think the video gets encoded with these time markers, and it can only skip and stop at those markers. i tried using fractions of a second but it just keeps starting at the same spot.

Don't sweat it. Thanks a lot webmanon.

i figured out how to get it better. try this one.

Perfect

why is there shitty russian music playing in a choa video

That is a Caucasian ballad of a man who is ready to sell his soul to the devil in order to obtain money to pay out "kalym" which is bridewealth because he loves her so much. Also fuck you, the song is pretty catchy.

Can I get more webms of russian girls talking?

hello

aw yeeeea no spoiler lesgo

8ch.net/bbbb/res/73.html

what is this? you can't advertise your board here.

I dont know what I am getting because I have no thumbnail on my webm's. On some filenames I can kinda tell but thats it.

youtube.com/user/Eveliinushka

what is this??

CP?!?