8ch.net/dost.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

steamcommunity.com/id/nemanemanemamema

why ?

bc i dont have money currently
already working
spent all my savings on new pc

You live in Egypt?

So instead of managing your money you beg people online for it, because you saw some faggy twitch streamer playing it and now you want it too
?

eastern europe

Bosnia?

used to be
currently in serbia

lol fucking yugos.

nice dubs
SERBIA STRONK! REMOVE KEBAB

amen brother

Lel.

lel

Send video.

That sounds intentionally vague

You know, maybe if you asked for a non-pleb game someone would feel generous and gift it to you. But as of right now you're just a beggar and a pleb with shit taste

Is that you OP? Reverse google search turned up nada.

send game
ask questions later

==MODS! MODS!MODS! MODS! MODS!== Posting undergage pics, violate the DOST

There's no nudity retard.

Read this, tard: 8ch.net/dost.html

But he is wearing nothing, but his undies. Blatant violation of DOST

Picture was not posted in a sexual context to provoke arousal. Additionally, there is no evidence that pictured male is not of legal age.

Still could be argued that it violates the DOST. The age may be unknown, however, that doesn't matter when considering deletion on this site:

Look at his face. Screams underage person.

Looks like 8/10 twink to me

Honestly, these rules are retarded. Context should be the key factor under consideration when banning people. Banning somebody for showing how much of a faggot OP is should not be considered on the same level as banning actual pedophiles. I suppose I would understand content deletion without banning in this case though, seeing as how paranoid of government take down Holla Forums's moderation now is.

No, because you need to learn what it means to have integrity. It took me exactly 2 years and a few months + a gift to pay for Arma 3. It took me multiple months to save for Arma 2. You're selling yourself out for a fucking video game. Fuck that shit OP, there are better ways to spend your time. I can't afford PUBG either but you have enough money for the internet. So why not spend it on improving yourself instead of begging like some asshole on youtube? You're better than that. Get a job and sort out your priorities.

you are right
ty user