ICELAND HAPPENING

They were working half an hour ago before they started shaking and now none are up. RSOE EDIS has had 2 volcanoes in Iceland listed as "high chance of eruption" for 2 days now (Katla and Barbarbunga). Can't see earthquakes reported anywhere to explain this.

Here's link to one livefromiceland.is/webcams/katla/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Py4tBcs60DI
livefromiceland.is/webcams/geysir/
livefromiceland.is/webcams/katla/
livefromiceland.is/webcams/gullfoss
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[-59.88893689676582,-200.390625],[78.97138592818217,165.234375]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":null}
208.108.165.48/realtime.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully this will prevent merkel from flying in rapefugees for a few days

BUMP

so, a blank screen is supposed to be a source now?

This just posted. Coincidence?
youtu.be/Py4tBcs60DI

If you can find any live camera from the area feel free to link it, as far as I can find all those in the vicinity are down

op is a nigger
all the cams are down
it's a website issue

yup I was right
cam is back up

Wrong
livefromiceland.is/webcams/geysir/
livefromiceland.is/webcams/gullfoss

Listen you stupid summerfag
Katla cam is up

For anyone interested:
The cam is shaking a bit because Iceland is windy as fuck and that cam is at lest on a 5m pole.

This is the part where we push the keyboard away for a moment
and laugh at op.

I'm the geologist user who was kekking at this user in the other thread the other day.
Idiot believes webcams over hard seismic data. He deserves all the keks.

Iceland is notoriously windy user.
If it was earth tremors or worse, it would be more than a mild vibration of the camera.

OY VEY MY SPACEJEW VIDEOGAME

Welp, it's nothing.

Hey geoanon you probably have this link already,
I am sure the other anons don't.

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[-59.88893689676582,-200.390625],[78.97138592818217,165.234375]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":null}

IT`S FUCKING HAPPENING

THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS IS HAPPENING!!!

TOTAL DARKNESS SHALL ENVELOP THE EARTH

ALL NIGGERS WILL DIE DUE TO LACK OF VIT-D

WHITEMAN SHALL RULE THE EARHT!!!

Ohw nvrmd OP was a fag.

Fuck you, OP. The cams are blam'd.

Post more rare satens

September is here.

I like ftping into the occasional live seismic feed myself. I do it for yellowstone and I have a constant feed running for where I live.
Like this one for example:
208.108.165.48/realtime.php
Where I currently live, the seismic network has the stations available via IP address with menus for real time monitoring.
I'm not a big fan of using USGS data for international quakes though. In those cases, I usually go with the respective nations Geologic surveys. One of my favorites was Japans (I was there from 2009-2012) which was the most comprehensive station set up I've ever seen and was a real treat to work with.
Even set up my own station. Though I stopped receiving the packet data from it back in 2013.