Felix Wong is 24, Makes $2 Million a Month—and He Wants More

The 24-year-old entrepreneur has founded online platforms selling everything from overseas SIM cards and balloons to wedding supplies and handkerchiefs: He claims to make $100,000 per month from each of his 20 ongoing businesses.

What is the one thing we can all do to be more successful? Aim high and dare to dream. Jordan Belfort from “The Wolf of Wall Street” said that people fail not because they set their goals too high and miss them—it’s because they set them too low and hit them. Society makes us think that it’s no use trying to make a difference, or to create something extraordinary. That’s why most people in Hong Kong don’t dare to dream. A lot of them complain about the lack of opportunity. I hope that through my actions and accomplishments, I can show young people that this mindset is wrong. No matter how young or how broke you are, or what society tells you, success is possible.

hk-magazine.com/article/inside-hk/interviews/18416/felix-wong-24-makes-2-million-month—and-he-wants-more

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/business/article/1946658/why-i-love-cigarettes-even-though-i-dont-smoke
businessinsider.com/jack-dorsey-on-interview-questions-2016-6
youtube.com/watch?v=w6adVQrSUAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

another "muh motivational" bullshit. this shit is so prevalent in asia for some reason, they literally have courses that teaches people to be motivated and make effort in life, some are expensive at shit, usually for absolutely desperate kids unable to survive in the capitalist society.

hong kong is a sack of shit anyways.

These people are the fucking worst

This coming from a guy who sells handkerchiefs online. Lol

Its very preventalent in burgerland too. I recall this community boxing club I used to help out at. Mostly white trash and working class Mexican dudes came since it was free and the head coach would make them read these retarded self help books like "six months to six figures" and "the way to success". Needless to say, it helped no one except the coach's ability to feel good about himself

More pull yourself up by the bootstraps propaganda. I don't know why they continue to think this will work. People aren't as stupid as the establishment thinks they are.

Work-related self-help books is the worst thing that happened to civilization since World War II.

Porky thread? Porky thread.

Investing in companies that supply our bad habits has proven to be a winning theme

Have you ever thought about taking a punt on sin stocks? Perish the thought eh!

Not only are there ethical problems but also, surely, stocks like these are likely to be underperforming the market?

But what if they are doing the reverse? Take a look, for example, at tobacco shares. It is no exaggeration to say that investing in tobacco companies has been one of the most lucrative investments of recent times.

The FTSE All World Tobacco index rose 988 per cent from 2000 to last month. This compares with a rise of 131 per cent in the FTSE All World index for the same period. This may be explained by the fact that contrary to some impressions, tobacco sales remain near their peak, mainly due to increased demand in developing countries.

What’s more all these sin stocks share some common big positives. For example: strong cash flow, then there’s very high profit margins (except for fast food which relies on volume), not forgetting rather remarkable brand loyalty that produces a solid customer base.

scmp.com/business/article/1946658/why-i-love-cigarettes-even-though-i-dont-smoke

Twitter CEO shares the most important question he asks job candidates

Twitter and Square CEO Jack Dorsey says that running a successful business is "all about the people."

He told a group of small business entrepreneurs at the 20th graduation of the Goldman Sachs "10,000 Small Businesses" program that being able to attract the right people means having a deep understanding of your company's purpose.

It also means that you can clearly articulate that purpose, and that you can identify alignments and misalignments within the company.

"The most important question I ask whenever I'm interviewing someone is: Why are you here?" Dorsey said.

"If I see passion for our purpose, I know that any skill can be taught."

He added that if people have passion about their work, they will go above and beyond to be successful and fulfill that purpose. If they don't, he said, it will be a drag on the entire organisation.

"It's the hardest thing, but it unlocks potential — it unlocks growth," Dorsey said.

businessinsider.com/jack-dorsey-on-interview-questions-2016-6

What an insufferable douche. Worst part is I bet he thinks he's some sort of hero.

It's a sad state of affairs when people's "dreams" have become nothing more than just having a lot of money. What happened to curing cancer or whatever?

Fucking anti-christ right here.

No, just no.

You jus haev to work harder guize an joo can bee a milionaire jus liek me.

I remember that, were you the guy that shit out some strawman of motivational bullshit and it got praised by the guy running whatever?

Thats it. Capitalists have literally resorted to outright saying they strive to be a criminal.

Hey i remember you. You had to write a piece, so you wrote the most sarcastic stereotypically strawman lolbertarian bullshit and got praise from your mates for "being so smart"

Isn't Hong Kong one of the most porky-ist states in the world?

Yes.

2nd only to China

thieves suck and should go to prison.

dont like it then dont shop at walmart.

I think we need to legalize more illegal aliens.

They are happy working for that money.

Its sad that you think anyone gives a fuck about their neighbor

Are you some kind of christfag?

Morality is a social construct.

just work smarter.

Sell shit that people want and profit.

So is this porky video thread?

Please continue.

What is the source on this literal propaganda?

Obligatory PragerU shill
youtube.com/watch?v=w6adVQrSUAc

Nevermind, of course it's fucking Prager University.

This still seriously pisses me off.

He will have a grandiose ceremony when he's guillotined.

what the fuck are you talking about

THat's like saying the peasant ought to look up to the knights and the other nobles for his inspiration, and plow the fields harder to someday be like them.

Not only is the peasant's misery the reason the nobles are nobles and thus the idea of upward mobility in any meaningful proportion absurd.
Not only is the noble's position justified by means that the peasant is unable to attain(birthright)

But also the nobles will fucking slaughter you for it?

I call Poe.

I don't follow politics but the occasional comment and events that get thrust into my perception seem to indicate otherwise.

White knights for corporate cock are the worst

try harder u piece of shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this thread made me more mad than i tought!!!!

This is the highest point of bourgeoise propaganda, especially young successful people who will market their success, which feeds into the "If I became rich, so can you".
The Left needs to attack such people, and I would love to see Zizek destroy such illusions.

I think we need to differ criminals

The only part of The Wolf of Wallstreet that should be used as a guide to life is the part where he kills a bunch of porkies.

veganism is a spook, there's literally nothing wrong with factory farming

there's literally nothing right with factory farming.

What kind of clueless inbred wrote this article? Setting goals lower is being realistic and properly assessing risk. Setting your goals too high is taking a serious gamble.

oh my god I wish I could kick this faggot in his smug face

It's petty, but there's a difference between burglarizing someone's home and taking some commodities from a huge retailer that probably only exists because of subsidies you pay for in taxes.

It's quoting the entrepreneur.

lol

I bet his duties are 1.999999 million a month.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE