LIMP BIZKIT GENERAL

For all discussion of the band Limp Bizkit
Limp Bizkit is an American rap rock band from Jacksonville, Florida, formed in 1994. Their lineup consists of Fred Durst (lead vocals), Sam Rivers (bass, backing vocals), John Otto (drums, percussion), and Wes Borland (guitars, backing vocals). Their music is marked by Durst's angry vocal delivery and Borland's sonic experimentation. Borland's elaborate visual appearance, which includes face and body paint, masks and uniforms, also plays a large role in the band's elaborate live shows. The band has been nominated for three Grammy Awards, have sold 40 million records worldwide and won several other awards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IIvSXocE6YY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YEAH
THIS TIME I'M 'A LET IT ALL COME OUT
THIS TIME I'M 'A STAND UP AND SHOUT
I'M 'A DO THINGS MY WAY
IT'S MY WAY
MY WAY, OR THE HIGHWAY

The board gets nuked so you feel like it's a good time to bust out a limp biskit thread?

Its always Bizkit time man

it hasn't been biskit time for over a decade.
I used to listen to them but then I grew up.

i remember getting the chocolate starfish cd when i was 12. around that age was pretty much the high tide mark of my childhood. good memories

did they know that they were aimed at children?

Probably. All mainstream music is aimed at children.

They are the single greatest group of artists of any kind in the history of the human race. They will be the face of the memory of us when were gone.

Checked

A triple double

Kek loves limp bizkit

Still about as real as a 3 dollar bill y'all

go bak

Right? Beethoven can suck a dick.

has all the masculinity and zest been sucked from music?

my only options appear to be nigger rap, pop, or electronic

truly a sign of the times that there is no more zest or dynamo if ya know what I'm speaking here, kapeeesh?

MY FRIEND HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND HE HATES THAT BITCH, HE TELLS ME THAT EVERYDAY

I mean yeah sure they weren't "talented" but they "culturally appropriated" (in todays newspeak) nigger culture, made it palatable, mixed it with rock, wore backwards baseball caps, and "got arrested" at the end of a music video.

It was cool factor thing that only the 90's could get away with, because it was made by and for white people.

HE SAYS MAN I REALLY GOTTA LOSE THAT CHICK IN THE WORST KIND OF WAY

youtu.be/IIvSXocE6YY

I don't know, man. There's still good stuff out there. Just turn off the radio to get rid of the bullshit, and start seeking out good music, or at least stay current bands like vid above who are consistently delivering good music

Whoops. Meant the the last paragraph for

Try rock n roll. The only music worth involving yourself in.

bump