(((America's))) Criminal Government Exposed to the World

(((America's))) Criminal Government Exposed to the World

youtube.com/watch?v=uFoffj44iQQ

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general70/leo.htm
real-agenda.com/us-number-one-torturer-children/
redstate.com/streiff/2016/09/02/surprise.-looks-like-clinton-foundation-officials-illegally-obtained-diplomatic-passports/
conservative-daily.com/2016/09/02/wow-iran-caught-arming-itself-given-illegal-exemption-by-obama/
blacklistednews.com/U.S._Cluster_Bomb_Use_Goes_Unabated_in_Yemen_and_Syria/53881/0/38/38/Y/M.html
humansarefree.com/2011/09/history-of-house-of-rothschild-complete.html
humansarefree.com/2016/08/bloggers-are-more-dangerous-to-us.html
beforeitsnews.com/eu/2016/08/hillary-clintons-colostomy-bag-cover-up-2610841.html
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/09/breaking-1000s-of-american-troops-staging-at-the-border-of-germany-and-russia-merkel-attempted-assasination-she-breakswith-elite-germany-czech-republic-finland-and-u-s-says-store-food-3406935.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey, we don't like anti-semitism here.

:^)

:^)

webm that shit fago

|
|>
|

Shalom!

wtf is with the shit opening?

Not my doing. I am simply a traveling joop4 maker.
I don't preview what I joop4, if I had known, I would have edited it out using jootubes editing tools within my own account.

REMOVED FAGGOT EDITION

leave in the title card keeping context.

4:36 still has unimportant stuff.

Awfully well connected for a do-gooder.

Ah, thank you was wondering what the background was on the speaker without sharing my essence with google/youtube.

The info is much of what we or any interested observer already knows or suspects, I was hoping this to be some highly credible source that could be used to spread this info.

Alas, I believe Gordon Duff is the guy from that veterans website(veterans today IIRC), which unfortunately makes him less credible in the publics eyes than alex jones.

Sure if it was someone else (((they))) would attack and reduce the speakers standing/credibility with a media hatchet job, but duff comes pre-derided and a copy paste job would be enough to have the wider world ignore this vid.

Not doing this again as I do not have decent editing software. I have to use desktop recording program and media player to edit in/out shit.
No, I have not found a working SVP yet, Lightworks is dogshit, VDUB cant n2joop4, I cant n2Lintard to KDEnlive.

Much obliged.

The rabbit hole on Duff/VT/Adamus Defence group is deep.

They are full of high ranking former members of various intelligence agencies, pakistans ISI, soviet airborne, US NSC etc, etc including leo wanta (27 tillion dollar man whos wiki entry was deleted in 2015 rense.com/general70/leo.htm ). Limited hangout or people with a consience who fought internal battles while in intelligence with this 'small group of people who pull the strings' or controlled opposition. Adamus claims to have UN and USAID contracts.

Very strange, various former VT contributors also called duff out as an NWO stooge for fucking with their jade helm articles before they quit.

Seems this Wanta was familiar with Clinton, Bush and Vince Foster.

The fuck?

Dubs question is?
I remade it a ton of times because of XYZ issues.
Beyond that, I have no idea.
I'm just a wandering joop4 smith working for Holla Forums.

Here ya go.

me? nah. i just read a lot. you'd be amazed what you can find floating around on the internet. this i found yesterday evening. what the fuck is that shit?

don't mistake that with doing good. i just can't stand liars that's all. the u.s. is the mother whore of lies, one giant criminal enterprise. it's a wonder it still exists.

real-agenda.com/us-number-one-torturer-children/

redstate.com/streiff/2016/09/02/surprise.-looks-like-clinton-foundation-officials-illegally-obtained-diplomatic-passports/

conservative-daily.com/2016/09/02/wow-iran-caught-arming-itself-given-illegal-exemption-by-obama/

blacklistednews.com/U.S._Cluster_Bomb_Use_Goes_Unabated_in_Yemen_and_Syria/53881/0/38/38/Y/M.html

humansarefree.com/2011/09/history-of-house-of-rothschild-complete.html

fascinating stories. the web is full of them…

humansarefree.com/2016/08/bloggers-are-more-dangerous-to-us.html

beforeitsnews.com/eu/2016/08/hillary-clintons-colostomy-bag-cover-up-2610841.html

it's mostly stuff from bin. that place is mostly shit, but sometimes there are a few interesting bits. now it seems it's going crazy with stuff every day. something must be happening i guess

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/09/breaking-1000s-of-american-troops-staging-at-the-border-of-germany-and-russia-merkel-attempted-assasination-she-breakswith-elite-germany-czech-republic-finland-and-u-s-says-store-food-3406935.html