Cancer temporarily removed

Cancer temporarily removed.

To everyone bitching about pedos, it wasn't just the pedos. Pedos were just part of the problem.

The board was 100% cancerous, absolutely full of the worst posts I have seen on this board in years. Holla Forums needs a healthy P U R G E every now and then.

When is the last time you made a quality post?

kys already

good, please purge again if necessary.

Sometimes I scratch my ass and then smell my finger deeply afterwards

There isn't an option to delete boards.

Why didn't you and your cronies just moderate the board to begin with?

I do that too, user. We should hang out sometimes

There is no saving this board. Might as well just fuck with it as hard as you can, that's probably the only thing that might and I do mean might chase out all the self serious fart huffers here. My suggestion? Make the board one giant sticky for right now. :D

Sorry, can't do that. I never go outside

I would like an answer to this as well. First Dysnomia lets spammers and pedos run rampant for days/weeks on end, and then he nukes the board claiming zero personal responsibility for the cancer.

If Dysnormia had just done his job to begin with, this hadn't been necessary.

Oh I think that means me. I did. I banned tons of IPs, then the ban list got cleared twice. Then I had some shit to do so I let shit go as long as it was legal for a little while, and then the board had to be nuked because it was overrun by cancer. A good nuke is always fun though, so enjoy it.

and people never believe me when I say that nukes are done just to annoy the user base

like /1/?

The job is done about as well as the pay. Get over it.

can we go back to those legal threads Hex those were really fun. Let us all loose again, maybe even play in the mud or test the waters again with us :3

As I said in another thread before you unlocked this one; you're treating the symptom, not the disease. Wiping the board will not significantly increase post quality. What this board needs is an influx of quality users that previously have either fled this hellhole for some more obscure IB or have given up on imageboards completely. Also, a general increase in posters on Holla Forums would at least liven this place up, given that they are not worse than the current posters.

redirect all Holla Forumsposts to/sudo/ or /jim/ and let the real faggots deal with it

nobody gives a shit about 'quality' this is Holla Forums. we like shitposting. not all shitposting is cancer

how about you remove yourself you cancerous fuck

Make another one. Surely if they were so good you remember what they were, yes?

You have a point insofar as the serious discussion isn't something that is or should be valued on Holla Forums. However, quality is not actually measured in the quality of discourse. The 'quality' of a board can typically be measured in the amount of OC it produces. In terms of content creation, this board is severely lacking in quality. Instead, 8/b/ simply serves as a node for diffusing media and information rather than creating it, at least for the most part.

you are basically giving them exactly what they want and more

yeah thats pretty degenerate thinking right there

why dont you go fucking kys and do the world a favour

Sure is great using a board where the moderation hates you regardless if you're a diddler of not. I really love having this level of open contempt.

ur mom is a node too. a cumnode for niggers in transit. her salutory characteristics are that she's, cheap, simple minded and loves the d
congratulations

I don't hate you, you hate me.

🤔.

wew lad, do you actually think the incessant rambling of shitposters fading in and out of existence on this board actually have value?

this is Holla Forums, you make a thread, it's shit, and then it dies.

I don't hate you, I hate how little you do your job and tell everyone to fuck off when they ask you to do it. If mods don't want to mod, then replace them with people who will. Why doesn't Dys do this? Is it because the mods are all part of some ego trip circlejerk from sites outside of 8ch?

If you want mods to do their job you actually have to give them money. What incentive is there to clean up after profuse shit from the few individuals on the internet that are seemingly leaking the most brains?

The greatest reward of all. the love of anime, furry, and trap posters.

I guess I'm stuck in the past, when communities were built around people who shared interests, goals, and ideals.

Yep. Welcome to Holla Forums Holla Forums where the only people who post here are from other sites to destroy it so that it never becomes 4chan Holla Forums from 2003-2009

only if youre the cancer

this isnt 4chan/b/ this board is quality, and relatively cancer free

if you believe this board has no relevance to the world then you dont belong here

we are the hub of anonymous culture after 4chan was ravaged by SJWs and cancer, we are the embodiment of free speech, if you dont agree with that then you are a normie and / or a SJW

"Those who not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it"

Exactly, how are you relevant to the world, user?

cock, cum, moar?

you absolute lying fuck

that mgtow thread was hands down one of the best threads this board ever had

completely relevant to chan culture

you are the fuckign cancer

The only threads that gain popularity are template threads like "blocks your path" or some kinda bait you idiot.

gtfo you degenerate fuck

All 8 of us? 30pph and we're supposedly the most important Holla Forums in the world? What a joke.

>>>/cuteboys/

Dafuq you talking about? I'm happy with my life. Just saying that (you) have no relevance to the world. NO ONE HAS.

im not even sure there was a "blocks you path" thread on the board when the board was wiped

and there were multiple quality threads including the mgtow thread

All of your posts are infested with reddit spacing.

Jesus Christ, all politics and everything aside, does he not have the most punchable goddamn face you have ever seen? Not even a shill, I have no interest in politics.

literal existential nihilism, you are the embodiment of degeneracy

kill your self and do the world a favour

nice troll bro

post disregarded

Then when I do my job too much you hate it then as well. Just admit you will never be satisfied with moderation. I get it, imageboard users will never like the mods. That's just how it is, and that's fine. Doesn't bother me at all, except that you claim that I hate you which couldn't be further from the truth. I wouldn't be moderating at all if I hate everyone.
Just because I take a break to fix up my computer, or get something done in real life doesn't mean I don't want to mod. I still stayed around to make sure there wasn't illegal shit and spam, but I wasn't around when the board got nuked because I was asleep.
Actually we never really talk outside of random encounters within threads, and the time I asked for clarification on something.

Nice reddit spacing

He fucking does

see

Wow, you even add an extra space after the post tag.

REMINDER
Holla Forums is UNDER Holla Forums

hi (((totally random anonymous person)))
did you lose your way hon?

well theres your problem, if you think quantity > quality then you are part of the cancer, if you think this website should be a popularity contest then you dont belong on an anonymous image board, you should probably go like a taylor swift video

see

But you're still here

Based Mods, tbh

Don't you mean those who do learn from history? Like how we repeat our parents mistakes?

OWN UP DYSNOMIA, THERE WERE TOO MANY RED PILLED THREADS ON THE BOARD LIKE THE MGTOW THREAD SO YOU NUKED THE BOARD

cant have anti-feminism on Holla Forums can we now?

including anti-feminism?

if you believe that you are a SJW, feminist shill

post disregarded

no brain: egalitarianism
small brain: feminism
expanding brain: MRA
big brain: second wave marxist feminist s.c.u.m. manifesto women-only paradise
universe brain: far-right woman supremacy fascism

see

you reddit spacing trolls really are getting a lot out of trip 7s

MY BALLS MY BALLS MY BALLS
Y

BALLS
A
L
L
S

Y

BALLS
A
L
L
S

Y

BALLS
A
L
L
S

Are slapping your waifu's clit as I unload
deep inside her womb from behind.

anti-anti-feminism is feminism

DYSNOMIA STEP THE FUCK DOWN YOU CANCEROUS FUCK

he's busy pissing down your throat atm, user. call back in 50 years if you haven't been v&.