This guy was Romney's senior strategist

twitter.com/stuartpstevens/status/771412457940250625

This guy was Romney's senior strategist.

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/105738/stuart-stevens-romney-strategist-interesting
italkyoubored.wordpress.com/2012/07/29/he-hates-you-a-profile-of-stuart-stevens-mitt-romneys-media-assassin/
jta.org/2016/06/26/arts-entertainment/writer-calvin-trillin-dishes-about-civil-rights-judaism-and-the-art-of-reporting
twitter.com/stuartpstevens/status/689980801287622656
cnn.com/2015/10/05/politics/donald-trump-stuart-stevens-mitt-romney/
archive.is/NceV5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's that kind of pandering that got Romney such high turnout from blacks and hispanics.

And he still lost in a landslide.

Romney was controlled opposition like all the other cuckservatives.

Using out dated stats not representable by per capita.

They're desperate, and the people aren't fools.

Putting the, "cuck," into, "cuckservative,".

Hah. Literally all of that is the opposite of reality.

That tweet looks like bait, he can't actually believe what he's saying..right?

Right?!

I wonder what the name of this faggots bull is?

Show them the stats that control for, or compare, SES differences (the rich black communities versus poor white communities criminal rates are particularly illuminating). Then ask them if want to live in a majority black area or white area.

That twitter discussion is a pretty good example of why liberal and cuckservative beliefs don't pay rent. They can quibble (wrongly) over population stats while ignoring base rates that actually matter for real world beliefs and decision making.

Says a man who most likely lives in a rich, majority white neighborhood. Why don't you move to Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, etc if white people are really so violent?

Liberalism is all about not understanding things.

lol

I voted for Alan Keyes in '08

He could've been our first black president

I apologize for nothing and give zero fucks

Those numbers put Hispanics under the white tag. Fucking dishonest as shit.

Someone tweet him these graphs.

I want all cucks to actually look at statistics and then die

They'll just bitch that percentage means nothing.

Are the statistics "100 black - 50 murder , 100 whites - 10 murders" or "100 blacks - 50 murders , 1000 whites - 51 murders"?

Also i thought blacks were the majority in the US by now.

hey look at me hurr durr I'm alt-righter, look at all my shitty infographics "proving" that the "black" "race" is "inferior" to the "white" "race" because I'm a pasty white boy afraid of change *tips fedora* never mind that the existence of race was debunked 100 years ago, better go watch some anime now

it's 2016 I mean GOD last time I checked people of every skin color commit crime

It's so tone-deaf it's Bill Kristol-ish.

Romney had binders full of cucks working for him, that's why he lost so respectfully and is loved by the media

Barry.

on snopes

Keyes had a legit chance, so did Herman Cain. People think I'm crazy when I say Herman Cain would have mopped the floor with Obama, but he would have. No I'm not some nigger lover, I'm merely speaking objectively about winning the American elections in 08 and 12

Worst.
Bait.
Ever.

"Wow you are a racist for believing these stats all races commit crime"
"Wow look at these white mass shooters, white people are crazy"

Sweden here. I thought that even in absolute numbers, burger blacks commit more homey-cide than whites. The numbers must come close to parity, anyway.

Another interesting statistic: Black women, per capita, commit slightly more murders than white men.

But they don't do that the most.
That's a blatant lie.

Is this what Stuart thinks about as he sits in the corner focusing on the train of black men in his wife?

he's one of those turbocucks who most certainly has experienced racemixing in either his immediate family or someone he knows

I haven't actually looked, but he has all the hallmarks.

cap related

KEK is that an OC?

It makes you think?

No it doesn't.

It makes you angry.

Because these cuckolding traitors have the gaul to show their faces in public.

Globalist neo-Cohen scum.

Been trying to find an image of his wife, a one "Suzy Stevens", but no joy thus far.

STATISTICS BE RACIST YO, I JUST KNO WHITEY BE KILLIN AND RAPIN THE MOST BRUH

> newrepublic.com/article/105738/stuart-stevens-romney-strategist-interesting

Mmmhmmm….

i try not to wish ill on people, but if this man does not get mugged and gangraped by niggers then there is no justice in this world.
if dubs his anal devastation goes on the nightly news

He'd probably enjoy it, as well as blame it on oppression

Cain could have looked at Obama and said, "you aren't black. You're a queer muslim" and it wpuld have resonated.

is crime really at an all time low? it's hard to believe and if someone could do a breakdown, or show me one, then that would be nice.

I’m sure others have already done it, but we’ll see how long it takes him to block me.

> italkyoubored.wordpress.com/2012/07/29/he-hates-you-a-profile-of-stuart-stevens-mitt-romneys-media-assassin/

> jta.org/2016/06/26/arts-entertainment/writer-calvin-trillin-dishes-about-civil-rights-judaism-and-the-art-of-reporting

Absolutely disgusting.

to be fair that detroit map on the right only shows crimes committed in the actual city of detroit. there's crime around detroit as well, not as much or even the same type, but it's there. inevitably someone will point that out and claim "misrepresentation" of facts or some shit.

Nah man it's

Quotes from some of Stevens' works:

As a German American, I'd like to peel this faggots face off his skull with a dull soup-spoon and then feed it to him.

> “Ab-so-lutely!” Down came the hand, up went the cigarette. “They still have this horrible sense of thwarted destiny. Lookit,” he took off his glasses and rubbed the dark circles surrounding his eyes like bruises, “one hundred years ago, this was the richest part of the country. Man, we were rich, rich, rich. But then we went and did a stupid, violent thing called secession. In five years we became the poorest part of the country, and one hundred years later, it’s still that way. And maybe that’s not so bad.”

> “It’s good to have some kind of reminder of what happens when people do something horrible – like rebellion. The Germans, all those damn cars, the money – amnesia!” Slap! Jawinski’s big hand crashed down on his knee. “Amnesia! That’s where being rich like that does to you! Losing the war made us better people! Don’t you get it?”

Die in a fire.

twitter.com/stuartpstevens/status/689980801287622656

> cnn.com/2015/10/05/politics/donald-trump-stuart-stevens-mitt-romney/
> archive.is/NceV5

TOP FUCKING KEK

BTFO

bump

heh

Sounds like Common Cuck

Lolno. Powell had it, but he got threatened so whatever.

How can these losers not have anything else in life ?

After all these years of cutting taxes and lowering tariffs, they cant even land a cushy job at some company ?

Coulter's In Trump We Trust has a pretty good takedown of the "strategist/political consultant" class

tl;dr they're basically just astrologers for the 21st century telling their prospective candidates whatever they want to hear

If they're right? Obviously it was the strategist' genius political plays that propelled their candidate to success
If they're wrong? Eh, can't win 'em all. See you in the next election

Of course not. He's just a member of the white genocide club.

Indeed. White genocide in action.

Beware he who hath taken the LORD's name in vain

well, color me surprised.

I always wondered how cucky a person could get and I think this is last step before actually letting tyrone fuck your wife.

kek

even if you accept the fucking absurd national crime statistics that spic gangbangers and cartel soldiers named Marcos Gutierrez are "white," this tweet STILL isn't fucking true.
do you suppose he's too stupid to understand what "per capita" means, or just figures his followers are?

>>>/auschwitz/