Holla Forums I'm sleeping at my aunt's house and I think I just saw I ghost.WTF DO I DO :(

Holla Forums I'm sleeping at my aunt's house and I think I just saw I ghost.WTF DO I DO :(

Present your naked body to it and romance it. Ghosts need love too you know.

I keep hearing noises fuck I'm so fucked

Go see a doctor.

Tell your aunt you're scared and get in bed with her.

She's the one that passed away though

Tell me more OP

Who you gonna call?

What is there to tell you I'm practically home alone watching the home scaryed shitless only other person here is the aunt's nephew .

Did you observe something that's never legitimatly happened before, something that violates the laws of nature?

Or are you maby just a halucinating faggot?

Ok where are you and where are you hearing noises from?

In the living room down stairs FUCK THESE NOISES WONT STOP

Ah ….

Not a pedo faggot I'm a normie as the nexted

What do they sound like? Banging? Voices?

I didn't call you a pedo you fucking spastic.
I was pointing out that your aunts nephew is YOU.
Or your brother I guess.
But now Imma assume you're a pedo for mentioning it.
Fucking pedo scum.

Not my aunt by blood just call her my aunt u can understand the confusion there.

Fair enough, I sort of take back calling you a pedo then.

Well thank you kind sir but fuck me I'm scary as fuck 😭

It's all good m8.
Seriously, if your aunt died recently then your in a vulnerable state and more likely to imagine shit.
There is no ghost in your house, you are just freaking out.
Deep breathes and relax, there is no ghost.

Hahaha the only people that talk like that are those that have never had a run in with the "paranormal". If you had, trust me, you would not be talking in such a way. I've witnessed people being hurt by ghosts, as well as had various things happen to me. These things really can hurt you.

Good luck OP, you're really going to need it.

Fixed that for you faggot

Check your ID you cuck. Go ahead and live in your little bubble I don't mind but I promise OP is going to have a very bad night

OP should just give the ghost his dick to be honest family. I think it would appreciate a little love after all those years wandering in some boring old wooden house.

Most likely the only thing that could save him at this point