Television and movies...and anime

So i missed it, why did we lose the Anime tag, was the board just hijacked or something?

Holla Forums is against cuckoldry hence no cuckime.

because anime is cancer

Good one

I believe you faggots have your own board >>>/a/

Fuck off cartoon creep, your kind are not welcome here.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/a/

reads like a post straight off something awful, I can smell your roastie from here goon

Stay in your bubble then creep. I don't care.

…so i get we have people who dislike animays, so why did we lose the subtitle, was it all a joke or something?

I never said this, who are you fighting against?

even for the average internet user, /a/ is really creepy.

Can you actually the link between Anime and cuckolding besides the birth decline in japan.

It was redundant because animated TV shows are very obviously ontopic here regardless of specifically mentioning them.

literally only women use this as an insult, you're not hiding anything roastie

in every anime (literally every single one) the best girl is in love with the protag but he's always either oblivious to it or shows no interest in her. Then the best girl gets raped by two huge black guys and brainwash her.

CUCKIME

I know one thing she's hiding.

TITS OR GTFO

It's been gone for like a year now.

I know, I've been gone for a year, and i wanna know what happened! lol.

it happened that a nigger banged ur mom lol

Please stop calling anime gay.

gay

faggot

What the fuck is going on?

Western cartoons are TRASH, pure fucking trash. It's not the 90s anymore. I don't know what fucking shit anime you faggots are watching, but I'm gonna enjoy my fighting/crime anime. How on earth can you call it cuckime when your cartoons have fat fucks, niggers, feminists, muslims in them is beyond me. Almost all movies today are also filled with propaganda. You guys are really delusional if you think it's anime that is ruining the western people, leftists don't even watch anime, they just talk about it because it sounds cool to them, it's like an accessory.

If you don't like Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball, JoJo, get off my fucking lawn.

What a gay

All you can do is shitpost with a smug image because you know I'm right. Kids today grow up with tumblr universe, regular shitshow, my little dick, and other crap.

Anime is nothing but middle school girls molesting each other and mindless, poorly animated fight scenes, with fucking atrocious jap voice acting to top it all off.

oh no that sounds horrible

Really? Is Monster, Cowboy Bebop, Hokuto no Ken, JoJo, Steins Gate, about school girls? You just know nothing, go watch your trans-queer propaganda western cartoons then.

It's not the 90's anymore.