Offense is the best defense

Reminder we're two months from November

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesanzeiger.ch/schweiz/facebook-loescht-moergelis-konto/story/24511861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The captcha for reporting this was

kikemb!

Really made me think.

This is actually a pretty fucking solid idea. We can bomb people with hatefacts and redpills.

But i don't have any megabytes of kikes!

Besides, use terabytes worth of keks to print out fliers and spread them around strategically. You don't have to be Lockheed to drone a spot. Use your own two feet you drone shill

you know the other day I was thinking about how to use these things to their fullest potential.

I decided to make a servo skull that follows me around with a camera
this is a better idea

Thanks user. I personally think low tech is best tech.

What i mean by this is information delivery. Redstick, qr codes, etc fail because they require access to computers/smartphones. Sure, common in modern days but not as immediately virulent as say, a piece of paper on the ground that has a few words, a picture/symbol, and convenience of your eyes delivering that info straight into your brain.

Hell even if you drop 100k into fliers, ride a bike late at night and drop them across nyc or la, amd only the cleaning crew sees them instead of the commuters you targeted, that information was forced into the retnas and nervous systems of those who were forced to throw it away

Imageboards work and are effective for similar reasons

checked

kek wills it

Check'd and capped for posterity.

Step it up nigga

I fucking wish.
Printing is charged to our account at my uni.

not everyone goes to a kike school

Checked right back at ya

Oh btw, for those of you who like to doodle, or are excellent vandalism artists, you already have the skillset to shock and awe

Kekspeed anons

even the damn laundry machines are charged to our account.
its $3 for 20 minutes.
as if the greedy fucks dont get enough tuition dollars.

Spolier that, but i think you have the right idea. Although ill be honest i think you can use other types of shocking imagery although ill admit that you might be right and me wrong.

Shock and awe

Needs to target mexicans,chinese ect since you know how fucking much they hate that shit too.

this is demoralization material tbh. leftists would embrace this propaganda. better to put refugees welcome on gore pictures

I thoughtso too. I think provacative works but this seems counter to miss the mark

Kill yourself, degenerate.

This.

Better make those flyers with an old printer or a typewriter. Modern printers leave identifying info that can be traced back to you.

You really love nigger dicks, don't you? Learn to spoiler that shit.

Oh come on, lighten up, I was kidding

THERE WE GO THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

Well they at least make a mark to the printer itself, yeah? Not to you specifically. So semi-anonymous at best?

Still this idea needs to be developed. I think its undestimated in its reach. Hell lets go gutenberg press if we have to.

Stencil grafitti could work

To reiterate, the target is tge eyeballs of the masses. It doesn't have to be something anyone agrees with. Thats why cuck images we unanimously pin as demoralizing propaganda. It enters your brain so long as you look at it.

Why not something uplofting and motivating and informative?

Oh what about throwaway projector grafitti?

i fucking wish, in my last 2 years of undergrad I spent easily $700 on fucking essays and lecture notes, 7 cents a page

I sympathize. I just regret thinking back now. I'd get free 300$ worth of printing a semester that'd carry over too. I had like 500 left over when i graduated :/

FPV quadcopter pilot here, built mines from scratch. Theres alot of controversy/safety issues with people flying drones in crowded/public places. The tiny toy drones wont be capable of accurately flying posters everywhere. This is assuming you will be flying LOS. If youre doing FPV, ie. using a camera and a headset, then it may be possible, but expect to be speaking to cops when they see you sitting with a RC transmitter in your hands and a headseat on in public. Remember you also need a mechanism to hold and release the fliers, via servos or whatever, but they wont be accurately dropping papers neatly because wind turbulence from the propellers. Just remember that many states are regulating these things now, even tho the FAA isnt supposed to have permission to make laws for model aircraft.

it keeps happening

My college charges 10 cents a page.

You goys could save trees and shekels by making a bunch of pepe cutouts.

Just pay cash and make copies at Kinko's or something

This

They can track that so no don't use this
get a cheap inkjet and you're golden

Do you know why you don't see much right-wing propaganda in graffiti? Because generally speaking respectable White people are against bandalism.

This is also why we have good ol' graffiti.

Fun fact, the picture on the left was posted by a famous Swiss politician on his Facebook (Christoph Mörgeli). Facebook deleted his account for it.

tagesanzeiger.ch/schweiz/facebook-loescht-moergelis-konto/story/24511861

I personally own a 3d printer, I have been thinking about making a simple moveable type press that uses printed letters for a while now. It wouldn't be as fast as our modern printers, and wouldn't be as pretty, but if anyone is afraid to publish for fear of anonymity it would eliminate that problem.

I'll print out a sticker tbh fam

I thought I read somewhere that all printers have some secret/ invisible system that enables anything they print to be traced back to the exact individual printer.

kinkos is literally the worst fucking idea. they have cameras and their printers are the most trackable, more than a throwaway printer you bought at an electronics store.

Bump

That's how Hitler lost the war.

Somebody really needs to design a printer that can be made with a 3d printer, and basic components, open firmware etc.

Printers suck, the drivers suck, and even though we are the customer, they include all of this tracking bullshit etc.

Reminder to never register a printer you buy either, unless you want to make absolutely sure that the tracking marks are tied to your name. Probably can't trust the drivers either if you have an internet connection