Prepare for 3 years of shitposting my Australian Friends

a left wing leader with right wing power brokers, Australia is fucked lads. You think Obama was a joke wait till you get a load of Mr Turnbull

Mind giving us some context, autist? You can't expect us to know what you're talking about because no one cares about Australian politics

Unfortunately, Obama has been anything BUT a joke.

He's been in power for a while now; does 8ch lag by a year on your end?

I'm still hoping Tony 'No boats' Abbott takes back leadership this year or next. Could be sooner than expected since Turnbull is, I'd imagine, pro-EU and pro-US Democrats

how exactly?

Cuckbull

Assumed office
15 September 2015

What the hell is going on?

It'll happen lads, watch.

What are you doing?

Living in Whitetopia.

Australian political discussion is so limited on this board that I suspect government shills actually make up about 70% of the political ausposting, you only ever hear of support for Abbott and Liberals, who have a steady record of advocating Israel and allowing Labor to continue to push multiculturalism and state secularism without challenging these policies when they assume power. The common Australian man is oblivious to the incremental changes to society because they rarely consider the idea that the democratic ideal they hold does not necessarily reflect reality, and that Australians are for the most part uninitiated into knowledge of the processes and developments that are used to change a society, they are accustomed to accepting intellectuals or pseudo-intellectuals making the decisions for them.

Up until recent history this worked out rather well for Australia, but the dissolution of the White Australia policy at the hands of Jews and lefties with ulterior motives and a subversive social science education program have made bare a weak point in Australian culture that is unlikely to be remedied.

Australia is doomed, our political fate will always be an echo of the dominant members of the Anglosphere. (USA, UK)

As if the party would let that happen. Turnbull is popular, he won the Liberals the election, not the other way around. What we should be hoping for is an end to this two party system.

Will have to go back when the Abbot/Hanson government comes into power.

Just need a little time lads.

Expect to see a different sort of idiot there soon.

I wish. Anything over this literal kike.

Barely, how much is their lead in the House of Reps? One seat?

This is a big moment. He put her inside remember back in like 2001-3. This means the White Australian minded members of our body politic are uniting.

You prepped that bull, m8s.

I told you we should have had Melbourne nuked but nooooo.

This

Asylum seekers are a meme, we get 250K legal immigrants every year. Some are White South Africans but most are asians or indians or lebs.

Also good points about Australians being oblivious to incremental changes:

We were formed as a colony of the Yiddish Empire, and so right from the start the jews had a chance to sink their teeth in, and we have only ever known jewish politics such as the two party system.

Some people think Australians are these based rural tough cunts. Our cities are huge and are completely full with useful idiots. People wont notice anything since our job market is generally okay:

-vast amounts of construction work to keep up with housing for rich chinese

-mining and agriculture industry to support our great asian allies with beef and uranium

And for those newcunts who dont know, Turnbull is literally Jewish

At least they won't get anything past what with Pauline, Xenophon, and co

An Abbot/Bernardi/Hanson coalition combined by a Liberal Party break away courtesy of Abbot and Bernadi would be nigh unstoppable from them getting control of both houses

m8, if you didn't think Turnbull was a fucking joke since he fucked the NBN up as Communications Minister under Abbott, you weren't paying attention.

How do you manage to vote left wing after watching the destruction of Europe?

HOW?

We didn't. The party is center-right, but the leader of that party is center-left. The more right-leaning factions inside the party are currently devising a way to backstab him and steal the leadership, as is (auspol) tradition.

bullshit

it is centre-right.
the name confuses foreigners

The same way that my country (Canada) voted in DUDE WEED man: white people are suicidal.

inb4 REEEE. I'm not saying that a lot of it isn't the product of brainwashing, but suicidal is suicidal.

So there is another pm replacement this year again. No wonder the Aussies are so disillusioned with the Aussie politicians now and no repairs are possible for this odd situation. What is up with them backstabbing each others? It is amazing that Australia didn't collapse because of their frequently reckless behavior. Aussie politicians just don't give a fuck about their behavior at all. :-|

Australian Liberal Party isn't the party that the rest of the world would call "liberal".

Either way, both choices were fucking terrible.

It's FUCKING horrifying and I don't know what to tell you. Australian politics has been a joke for decades but now it's even more mindnumbing than I ever thought possible. Do you think a trump victory is going to inspire any kind of change? At best they'll virtue signal by banning the president of the united states from entering the country, then go back to bickering about homosexuals, in front of the increasing number of smirking third worlders taking up seats, the representatives of dead electorates. You're childrens' land is being sold out from under their feet to the chinks, so they can flatten our comfortable houses, and make a bunch of corruption money by putting up a cardboard pakistani receptical. 3 or 4 to the space of what was there before. It's like having hands tighten around your throat.

I'm not stupid enough to think this shit is going to continue long term, groups of people who enter conflict with whites have this habit where they stop living. I just wish it didn't have to be me who had to deal with it. I'll always be jealous of the life that was stolen from me by some FUCKING decadent pieces of shit.

Why didn't Australia collapse? I don't understand.

We have very little jewish and black population

"Liberal" over here means fiscally liberal - not socially.

We don't really need much governance. We do well without it. "Governance" in Australia is basically just an attempt to fuck us in some way. Our hilariously white police forces are also excellent and do a good job of keeping the mudshits in check but who knows how long that will last.

I can't fucking wait for Pauline's rants

We had UPF on here a bit (better luck next time Cottrell)

Don't fucking remind me.

That sound bit like national anarchist. I am jealous that Aussie can live without governance so well…..what are their secrets?

Aussies better keep them low.

Probably just cultural reasons. High strung people who seek out conflict are the subjects of intense mockery. A lot of Americans come across as that type of person to us.

he's a socially liberal economically retarded corporate chinese cocksucker

abbott was a fucking dunce, but turnbull is straight up killing us. and we have to choose between him and bill "irrelevant" shorten

Are you saying that the Aussies are um…anti-political? If they aren't happy with the government being too political then they can just depoliticize the government.

Interesting, What are the Aussie's common political beliefs?

in the lingo:

1. She'll be right mate
2. Yeah, nah, fuck it
3. Calm down cunt
4. Who gives a rats

I thought it is something with self sufficiency.

People are not civilly engaged whatsoever beyond like workplace union shit and striking for no reason. Massive political rallies and people dancing around with political signs and shit, that will never happen here. Sometimes people gather in the streets to protest the muslim hordes but they are few in number. The people protesting them are few in number as well. We have "race riots" but their actual extent is dubious. There was some situation with indian students getting bashed but through some (((coincidence of the media))) it wasn't reported that it was not whites doing the bashing.

Im Aussie, there is nothing 'right' about any of our major parties AT ALL

Strange that party is created in August 1945. That's the year when the war 2 end.

Vote One Nation cuck.

They say they're unhappy with the government but if you bring up any specific decision the government made they'll defend it with their lives. They'll then say they have no opinion and act better than you (and the rest of the world) for it. Also the US is the devil and we can't change anything to eb more right wing because "we don't wanna be like america m8 they're literal nazis we'd all die". The whole laid back and down to earth thing is a bit of an act honestly.

abbott just couldn't speak publically for the life of him, he wasn't a nimble navigator in any sense. at least he had a good moral compass by a politician's standards (see: socially conservative centrist) and delivered seemingly endless lefty tears during his short tenure. too bad the LNP by virtue can't get enough of that chinese invest-o cock, we've been fucked between the communist hard rock and the cuckservative hard place since howard took over

Hanson holds the swing in the senate, we'll be ok bud.
It will actually lead to some interesting political happenings and some decent clips of her crew laying it out.

What you should be expecting is an early double dissolution so they can go back to the polls and try to grab back that false dichotomous countrol

Notice jackie Laaaaaambie has gone really quiet since big red got in too?
coincidence me thinks not.

Why do they need another double dissolution again? They already had a double dissolution last year so really is it necessary for them to act dickhead toward it own people?

So was is Peta, she put him in the can.
Should have dumped her earlier

what, couldn't even finish reading the fucking sentence?

they are fucked as it is, they can get nothing through the senate without Hansons approval.
You think they are going to put up with that?

fuck, what are you 13?

I don't understand the double dissolution thing. Yes I am tard.

Are you truly retarded or just acting? Turnkike had a massive swing against him. He lost something like 19 seats. Had Bill shorten more charisma than a tomato he would have won. Turnkike only won because shorten is so dislikeable

My dick is diamonds at the thought

Isn't Turnbull a backstabbing cunt?

How did he turn them against him?

Meanwhile ignoring the Syrian refugees that were flown to Australia by plane.

who /convictreport/ here?

You wanna expand on that? All I know of Peta Credlin is that she was Tone's CoS and is currently spending hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to circumvent nature and try to get pregnant with her 70 year old husband via IVF. She's also on Andrew Bolt semi-frequently

Australia is so fucking cucked.

Why is it that every country where whites go to and basically create a harmonious society the multi culti kikes have to swarm in like flies on a ripe fruit to turn it all into a commie cucked shithole.

I confidently bet my life that it was the jews fault.

can we deport liberal to india?

Fun fact: Malcolm Turnbull is a Jew.

Discovering that, after learning about how he took control of the party, is what made me take the full redpill on the JQ.

(checking my own trips of truth)

Image proof:

Apparently his wife is a piece of work as well. My mate's boss used to work with the turbulls some years back. He says that she's a complete bitch and was so divorced from reality that she didn't even know how to call a cab as the secretary would always arrange a car for her.

He still won though. Don't delude yourselves into thinking Tony Abbott or any of the other neocons would have done better.

Ah yes, the country that banned small boobs. Please go sink into the ocean already.

Good luck aussies

Abet would have done a lot better. He was the man who won over 20 seats back from Labor at the election before

mods = gods

INTERNET PEOPLE NEED HOTPOCKETS AND A HOLOCAUST

Is Turnbull the most incompetent PM in history?

^this guy gets it.

AUSPol you're all idiots for thinking the LNP is a good thing. NT right now has no opposition party because it was a blood bath, state liberal is about to die the way of the democrats and federal level is about to become the minority in a National lead coalition that will unlikely be able to form majority government in the future.
They actually fucked up worse than labour did and the figures don't lie. Under Rudd the GDP Growth figures were the highest they've ever been in the history of Australia. By the end of the ALPs 2 terms (we'll ignore the 3rd) they were almost on the verge of paying off the deficit. LNP quadrupled it causing Australia now to be in one of the worst financial situations since the GFC.

Whilst I don't agree with what the ALP did, it did certainly do some really stupid things like the pink bat scheme. If it wasn't for the ALP getting into power an NBN wouldn't have even been suggested. If they had rolled out sooner Turnbull wouldn't have been able to sabotage it.

Abbott will likely challenge. But that won't save the party. Abbott is generally hated by most Liberal supporters. Their entire bench is filled with awful candidates and none will appease the masses. The party will collapse.

The Liberals will likely continue privatisation until eventually the government is so small that China will just take them over without a single shot fired.

I look forward to the LNPs death. It has never been a good party. Menzies was a tyrant who did a heap of damage to our countries sovereignty and turned us into America's bitch. Now we're China's bitch thanks to Howard. (though Rudd made it worse).

Politics is going to be an absolute shitshow for the next decade or so regardless of who is in power. The people are disenfranchised by both parties. The Greens are not an alternative, most people hate them. Hanson and the other "crazies" I see going the path of PUP if they don't produce some real results as people took a chance on them and unlikely to do it again if they're let down.

I've got my evacuation plan for when South China Sea explodes into WW3. Make sure you do too. This country is a sitting duck.

A proper gentleman never shirks from a good fight for the right cause.

small boob cuck detected

I don't think anyone here cares for Liberal or Labour. They're both essentially the same thing - globalist governments who couldn't care less about the average Aussie with the exception that Labour wants open borders for refugees and Liberals prefer to take their 12,000 a year.

Both are shit, and the 2 party system needs to be dropped.

Whats a non kike "aus first" party.. abbott wasnt the best but he made left cucks cry in mass. His "christian values" somewhat give him benefits over the literal jew in top spot now.. hopefully a trump will emerge for us in the next election

Umm actually Gillard lost a couple early ones

Liberal is apparently our Center-Right Party who went against Labour our Center-Left Party

They get to call themselves center right because their economics is what lefties think is right wing because of (((who))) it benefits

every party in australia is pozzed except for one nation tbh

One Nation isn't bad and as Tony and Pauline had a chat and Bernardi talking about maybe splitting away if Turnbull doesn't give something to the Conservative Branch of the party

I disagree. Pauline has proven capable of corruption in the past. All that would be required is some form of illegal collusion and One Nation would be back to where it was in the 90s when the party originally fell apart. We've been through this before, its just people are prepared to give her another shot because of her PR in recent years. Ultimately though she's still a shill, the only reason why Holla Forums even likes Abbott and her is because you guys want everything racist. But you're missing the fact that these parties are utterly incapable of doing what is in the best interests of the country. One Nations stance on Climate Change is a dangerous one, just as Abbotts was, as if something isn't done about it will have big problems for agriculture in the future. If Australia is incapable of feeding itself, then it is a dying nation. Neither Abbott nor Pauline have the right idea here. Our agriculture needs to be at the front of policy as at the moment its being conquered by Chinese interests. Neither party has shown to give a shit about it.

I just wish Dick Smith had run. If he had he would be exactly what ideology I align with. Which is put Australia first. Racist driven parties are not in the interest of the country, they are nothing more than short term fixes to a far bigger problem, you can deport the sandniggs all you damn well want, that's still not going to get Anglosaxons breeding again, as no one is going to have a family when they can barely afford to feed themselves or pay the electricity. Not one party has address the electricity prices.

This is precisely what's wrong here. No action on matters that effect the voter directly. Just bullshit to push agendas that will only worsen quality of life and overall happiness.

Yes the Multicultural experiment has failed, but the white man is still very much the majority in this nation and will continue to be so for the remainder of the century assuming our government doesn't embrace Chinese Bolshevism in its entirety. Straight up Australia should be emargoing China and moving trade focus onto the US, Britain and Canada as they will be more responsible with our resources.

For the future, Australia needs to remove its reliance on primary industries. Liberals will keep pushing us to the whim of the Mining sector, despite BHP likely selling to South Africa or China within the decade. Alternatively they push for Construction which only bloats housing prices and pushes more land into the hands of Chinamen.

The issue is we've got 3 years assuming a vote of no confidence doesn't happen. That's far too long to wait. The country is on the verge of recession, by the time the election came along it would be a full blown depression.

Future looks grim for us unless a major stimulus into exports occurs. As the mining sector looks to be collapsing, construction is not a good thing as it contributes barely anything to GDP and Agriculture will decline from global warming over time with future droughts occurring on a regular basis and the people will be bled dry with new taxes (GST increase to 15%) incapable of owning a home, never getting married and having a family because they can't afford it.

Fuck the government. No mere party can save us now. Its too long to wait for the chance to fix this.

I'm afraid you might be right.

well shit you're right

Lads. I've been really /thinking/ lately. I don't want this beautiful country going down the shitter like mother Europa.

I actually want to do something.

Even if it's just shit like, say. spreading Memepill print-ables, qr codes, websites with information. Information that can be used to stop the madness.

They pretty alright and comfy

Which is good considering I don't really like TRS all that much tbh Their """"""""""""""""British"""""""""""""""" show is fucking dogshit

>>>Holla Forums
I can't tell if this is a legitimate shill, or if you're retarded.
They're the fix to the problem.
I don't think you understand how mass importation of shitskins, and the breeding behaviour of Europeans, compared to shitskins, work together to exacerbate the exact problem you describe.

'don't look after your own goyim. Importing your replacements is happening slowly, so it's definitely not suicide, both politically, and literally :^)'

You know what a people can survive? A poor economy.
You know what they can't? Being replaced.

bump

I wouldn't say Dick Smith, yes he has leftist sympathies but generally I feel his agenda is centred. He is against overpopulation in Australia so naturally would be interested in limiting who we're letting live here. Whereas the left are straight up open the flood gates borderless. I'd also like to say that since when the fuck did being a protectionist become leftist? Protectionism was always a centre-right thing. The left wanted state economy. centre-right originally wanted protectionism and then moved to Laissez Faire Capitalism. The liberals would seem reasonable if they'd just return to Protectionism instead of this bullshit they're pulling with Privatisation.

They are single issue parties, it'd be if the Nazis were just about killing jews. No one would vote for it. Hitler blamed the jews as a scapegoat to justify his identification of the problems that he'd solve.

Short term fixes will never work, they have to be long term else if the government is over turned the solution is not permanent. Yeah Tony stopped the boats, but watch as his entire policy gets over turned once the Libs leave office. This is the nature of things. You don't change the country by implementing policy for one term. You implement so that the policy lasts 100 years or more. Case in point, Medicare, this is a policy that's survived a lot. Any of the short term "Fixes" can be over turned before they produce a result. The key is implementing something that cannot be overturned. This is where I'm frustrated. The only other option is a Menzian style dictatorship and we all know how that worked out, we became America's bitch.

This is true in Germany. It is not true in Australia. There's too few of them to actually do the sorts of damage you're accusing them off. The Asians definitely, but the muslim population in Australia is very small, I'd say primarily because we're right next to one of the largest Muslim countries in the world. If they really were doing what you're saying they are, why then hasn't Indonesia tried to invade us through Migration the way China is to Russia? so I don't agree that they're all colluding to wipe us out, if they were Indonesia would've tried that already they're much bigger than us. Like 20x larger population wise.

The Niggers pose no threat either because they end up in jail and deported. Remember when we had all them Sudanese people walking around. I go outside and it looked like the fucking Congo. I go out there now and see maybe 1 black person if I'm unlucky. I don't see anywhere near as many of them as I used to as I assume most were deported for crimes.

Australia is not Germany. Germany has a very clear issue with Muslims that needs to be resolved immediately or else they do run the risk of being utterly pushed out of their own country. In Australia its less Muslims and more Asians that is the issue. No Australian Politician has even brought that up primarily because they don't want to piss off Chinese investment. Besides Australia First, and their candidates are pathetic so they'll never form government ever.

FUCK OFF, KRAFT SHILL
RIP Australian Vegimite, Never forget
One Nation is a meme and a containment party. Hanson didn't even have the bravery to try a HSP.
Bob Brown is hundreds of times better, and he's a durka
these two are the result of Melbourne's dogmatic support of Affirmative Action, and the lack of interest in the education system, possibly due to American imperialist or excessive multikulti shoehorning.

Indonesians are too busy being little midgets to pose any real threat of niggery-diggery, but they have to potential to go full San-Fran and end up in the Greens party.
Corpo-Imperialist Chinks are what need to be worried about, as they're bankrolling most of our parties, still have significant control over primary production and housing, and are more likely to 'invade' [by then it'll just be assimilation] than anyone else.

also
REMINDER: visit /aus/ for shitposting about opiates w/ dolebludging loser neets