O
L
L
A
R

one dollar is a bore
I'd prefer a lot more

is he actually a jew? Fuck I hate how even the redpills are getting bluepilled

yes. he had some talk where he said his mother was juden or something to that effect. he's a jude. it's some webm that was posted here.

His mother is Jewish, but apparently he grew up Christian like his father.

I want to say he's good. When he interviewed that jew from Israel he was pretty hard on him. Basically told him it's not right for the Jewish people to promote open borders in the west when the Israelis won't do it themselves.

i understand that. but it's such a lowbrow move considering there are better arguments than "but you do it" to the yid.

yea i looked at both its quite interesting.

Hes redpilled quite a few people which makes him good I guess and I'm watching shitton of his content and thinking about buying his book.
I'm just wondering how the west is supposed to solve all this jewery

Do people really non-ironically do this shit?

Anarcho-Capitalism is a jewish conspiracy, not communism.

Elitist Rich Jews: "I like this!"

both gommunism and capitalism are jewish tbh

based user sees both sides of the coin for what they are

i want a dollar

Then share your story

also
How's that supposed to make sense?

Because theory and practice don't go hand in hand when it comes to Communism. They spoon-feed you what you seem to believe is 'a world of equality' while in reality the elite is just being replaced by another elite who claims to be different than their predecessors.

In short; You prefer fantasy communism over realistic communism.

Nice projecting there, user. It's much easier to choose a certain side/ideology and stick with it rather than find a middle ground. The world is grey, but if that's too much to handle, feel free to choose either black or white.

Ancap is just a version of libertarianism. Capitalism and Libertarianism are both kike concepts.

fuck

Not an argument.

I agree to a point, but thinking EVERYTHING is a grey area is just as fallacious as thinking everything is black and white and leads to this Postmodern bullshit that is cancer. Sometimes, one side is worse than the other and I'll take a bold move and say the Communist revolutionaries being white-knighted by billion dollar corporations are a little more worse than a handful of NatSoc/Alt-Lite/whatever you wanna call them.
oh shit, am I fence-sitting about fence-sitting?

10/10 for rhetoric

This I can work with.
That's a good point. I have to admit that I'm also not immune to rhetorical pifalls such as theseā€¦ An important thing is to at least be aware of the fact that even you can be fooled. There's nothing worse than a person who thinks they've got it all figured out.

Well, this actually brings me back to my original point. I don't like saying x is objectively worse than y in general. It all depends on the issue at hand. Do I think migration needs to be strictly controlled? Sign me up on the right side of the spectrum then. Do I think healthcare should be a nationalised institution? I guess I'm a lefty when it comes to that.

Instead of going all the way 'right-wing' on every single stance (black/white thinking, ergo; not having to make up your own mind) I try to look at everything from all sides of the coin. But I see where you're coming from, we might actually be in total agreement for all I know thus far.

fug u I have immunity cat

FUGHGGG

Of course, but its a basic argument to first point out their hypocrisy. Advanced arguments can come later.

Good on you. People don't shit on centrists enough, they're more often than not fart-sniffers that like to believe they're more enlightened than anyone else because THEY'RE NOT LEFT OR RIGHT xDDDDDD
Go to /liberty/ and you can see this in action. Its disgusting and they fulfill every embarrassing stereotype you can think of about libertarians, ancaps and "centrists". Much of the time they don't know what their beliefs are based on, or don't understand why a thing is good or bad, they just cherrypick what sounds good, or seems logical to them without fully understanding everything behind it. They're the kind to believe free speech is an inherent good but can't quantify why or how it is besides their kitschy phrases, or just repeating that it *is* an inherent good.

thanks user

what are you, a statist?