(((SOROS))) ADMITS TO RIGGING ELECTION AGAINST TRUMP

Hotpocket edit: OP is a fag and video was edited. Real video at 36:50 blo omberg.com/news/videos/2016-01-21/george-soros-talks-eu-china-fed-and-donald-trump. However, Soros still manages to make it sound like he has rigged the election.

THIS IS A CODE RED HAPPENING

(((GEORGE SOROS))) ADMITS TO RIGGING ELECTION AGAINST TRUMP

During an interview with Bloomberg News, Democrat mega-donor George Soros openly admits that GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump will win the popular vote in a “landslide,” but says a President Hillary Clinton is already a “done deal.”

In the interview which is now surfacing, Soros says with certainty that Trump will win the popular vote in the country, but says that won’t make him president because the electoral college vote will go for Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-01-21/george-soros-talks-eu-china-fed-and-donald-trump
270towin.com/maps/clinton-trump-electoral-map
google.com/#q=when was Holla
8ch.net/baph/res/469.html
adweek.com/galleycat/podcast-host-mike-duncan-inks-book-deal/110975
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get in here goys

Holy shit

People on Jewtube saying it's fake. Is this real or what?

No, its not fake.

Totally unsurprising, considering all the drama that was about the convention process with possible delegate rigging. The electoral college is A LOT more fucked in terms of unresponsiveness to voters than the Republican primary process. Not to mention a rigged electoral college scenario seems a lot less LARPy than Obama declaring martial law. They don't want a call to arms to ring out to us, so they'll maintain the pretense of the process being followed.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME AND CALLED ME A CONCERN SHILL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To be clear friends, he also said with certainty that Brexit is not happening.

They call Trump, Mr. Brexit, as well.

CIVIL WAR NOW

100% FAKE

Real is at 36:50
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-01-21/george-soros-talks-eu-china-fed-and-donald-trump

Are you retarded?

All of this goes away if you just accept the inherent risk that you could die and just start killing your enemies.

If Trump wins the popular vote in a landslide but loses the electoral college due to some kike fuckery they'll just be putting nooses around their necks. Outright rigging the election would be a far, far safer play.

Make one faggot.

I'm just pointing out the obvious fake that is a PINNED thread, and providing proof.

No one should be this retarded.

Let's think about what he said. He said, about the electoral college:

Soros: I think it's all going to lead to a landslide for Donald Trump, in the popular vote. Not in the electoral vote, because there, paid political announcements will have a big role, and so the electoral thing will be closer.

ANALYSIS
They are planning an onslaught of meme warfare using Trump's mean comments to ridicule him in swing states.

The Trump campaign must, must find a way to heavily ridicule Hillary in its advertising.

RIDICULE

Yes and? Trump needs to focus on New England and he isnt doing it. By and inch or by a mile, winning a state is winning a state.

So he wins the Deep South and other states super fucking hard. Big whoop.

This
Especially if the rigged machines can't cope with all the Trump voters and the popular vote is 60 - 40 Trump when unrigged it would be 80 - 20.
I would personally go to DC and join the RWDS

Yea the video doesn't seem to match the audio but those voices don't sound fake at all
Oh I guess it's cut in. It's fake boys

Ah, fuck then. I overrreacted.

Whatever.

The faggot kike that uploaded this swapped Donald Trump with Hillary Clinton, see

Hmmm…at the end he still answeres "yes" to the done deal question. But yeah, someone's been fucking around with the video

THIS YOU KNEE-JERKING FAGGOTS.

What kind of retard thinks someone like Soros would actually go out and admit on air to the public where everyone can hear him that he's rigging the election?

Is there going to be riots? 2nd revolution? The big happening that all of this has been leading up to?

Yep. It's a fake. It doesn't mean Soros hasn't or won't do this, but this isn't evidence of that.

Fuck Soros but he didn't say what OP claimed. Fuck this shit getting a sticky.

He said Trump will win the popular, but the Electoral will be closer, and that he's biased and wants Hillary to win.

Unsticky this AIDS

No.

Yes. There will be a chimpout over this. Salt for everyone, many satisfaction guys.

Unsticky this misleading shit.

FAGGOT!

non-burger here.

Can someone spoon feed me how the voting system works? I don't understand, Trump can win the majority of votes yet the (((political elite))) can just disregard that?

Then unsticky this shit.

Votes go by winning the state. So say there's only 3 states in the US. One has a pop of 5 thousand people and hillary wins. Another has a pop of 10 thousand and hillary wins that. But the last one has a pop of a million and trump wins that by way more than 15 thousand. Hillary still wins because she had the most states. Now in the general election i believe different states have different values so it's a big fucking mess and don't believe anyone who says the outcome is concrete. Sage because this thread shouldn't be stickied.

The Electoral College ultimately decides who becomes president. The Electoral College is a group of delegates, called "electors", who each represent a congressional district in the state they're from. The laws vary from state to state if electors are bound to go along with the popular vote or not, but usually their votes are bound to wherever their district votes. States have two more electors than they do districts (+1 elector for each senate seat held, each state has two senators). The law pertaining to how states votes are assigned can vary according to state law, but most states are first past the post winner take all, which means that whoever takes the majority of districts in the state takes the majority of electoral college votes. Because the districts aren't perfectly identical in terms of population, and the severity of the win does not matter, it is within the realm of possibility for a few districts in a state to lean HEAVILY in favor of one candidate only for the rest of the state to decide on like a 51% majority to vote for the other candidate. As a result, the electoral college can dictate a different outcome than the popular vote.

WE ARE LITERALLY SHIFTING THE OVERTON WINDOW.

WE ARE TAKING BACK THE NARRATIVE FROM THE LEFT.

There's two sets of voting after primaries,

The General Election, where all the citizens vote for whatever candidates made it on the ballot.

The results of that voting round is "supposed" to inform the Electoral college, which is set up with representatives from each state.

The College's vote determines the winner.

I always wondered, who is Soros working for anyway? Who is his master?

You don't vote for the candidate, you technically vote for the guy that will cast his vote for the candidate.
They're not really political elites, they're just the representatives that effectively get to decide where your vote goes based off the popular vote in their district. Generally speaking, it's a winner take all per state determining how the electoral college votes.
Also the number of representatives each state gets is determined by their population, so you get stupid huge blowouts in commiefornia and jewyork while the rest of the nation has to make up the difference.

guys please delete this thread. OP video was edited.

> which means that whoever takes the majority of districts in the state takes all the state's electoral college votes.

fucked that up a little.

OP here, sorry guys. cuckchan duped me

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

Pretty much everyone here uses both, fam.

Ever notice islamist muslims never kill rich kikes?

That's pretty obvious thus far

C'mon, you should know what a shill is by now.

The exact opposite is correct you silly nigger.

A recently arrived rapefugee shouldn't make retarded threads. Lurkmoar.

Hillary is winning the race via the electoral college.

It's emergency time for Holla Forums !!!
If ever we need to meme an electoral college win, now is that time. This chance will not ever come again. Now is the only time left.

270towin.com/maps/clinton-trump-electoral-map

Good thing we have this secret club to gather at and plan "raids" am I right my fellow White Nationalist? See you on IRC, you know the one, don't forget to bring the pizza ;-)

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW! HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG! 14/88. DEUS VULT! DAY OF THE ROPE!

Was this really worth a sticky?

cmon mods

these next 18 months are going to get interesting

at least we have kek with us

Nigger, I've been here since august of 2014. Before Holla Forums harbor.

Not the kind of thing to really be proud of

are you a newfag?

Reading is hard

Pretty fucking ballsy to call other people newfags when you just admitted you've only been on Holla Forums for two years

Never not a newfag

all the more reason to settle the matter with arms.

So is swimming.

Cause that will work

I lurk on cuck/pol every once in a while. Rarely never post because that place is fucking cancer. It's basically Holla Forums with some politics thrown in

Most of us came here when moot showed himself to be a cuckling. Because of goyimgate.

That's what brought me here, before that I've been on 4chan since 2006. Browsing mostly Holla Forums , Holla Forums, /sp/ and /a/

I'd love to hear when you came here, that should be very amusing. Since you keep quiet, I suspect its way less than when mine.

Am I not posting enough in your shit thread? Trying to slide past the fact that you fell for a fake video

You can make up any number you like, but I have actually been here since 206. Hope you're "amused"

wrong

google.com/#q=when was Holla Forums+created

How can you be posting in something since 2006, when in fact, was created in 2013? Are you alright?

More like, I overracted and was hungry for a real happening.

Now this conversion is merely about bragging on who is the real oldfag, well I know how that usually ends on an anonymous image board.

So, adios.

Have you ever been so mad you replied to someone twice without forgetting to actually samefag?

Excuse me, three times

More like, I wanted something else to add.

baph thread: 8ch.net/baph/res/469.html

Nice video, OP.

Where is an Assassin if you need one?

If Trump doesn't get the election stolen from him, what chance do you think he would have of reforming the electoral college in favor of a direct popular vote?

Well, that was awkward.

why bother? democracy has run its course, if he can muster the political will to reform it he can certainly muster the political will to become a literal emperor

/baph/ is filled to the brim with edgy script kiddies these days.

Sadly, while I would love this to happen, I don't think it will. I can still dream though.

just consider how far we've pushed the overton window this past year, and think how far we could push it in the next 8 years

I wish I could do something about it. I wish I was American and not Canadian.

You seem to crave attention, but I hope you will learn the lesson that you should never do things that link your mainstream social media identities to your shitposting. It just gives the kikes and spooks more leads to tie together.

Did it get wiped or something?

You can't do something about it for us, but you can do something aboat for your own people.

meme warfare is global, friend

When Trump said this was America's last chance, he was talking about the fact that too much immigration can bring you to a point of no return. This is exactly where Canada is.

Our country is infested with shitskins and over 75% of the population is pozzed. I can only hope that Trump will annex us because our current state will never allow us to save ourselves with democracy.

An actual revolution wouldn't even be possible due to our population's pozzing percentage.

Well, part of being an natural shitposter is getting attention

tbh I don't care if someone knows my twitter, youtube or gaming name. Its not my irl name, besides people were sharing their tweets in that Trump Speech salt thread.

Checked

From this link.

Why isn't this corrupt old pervert dead already?

Too much baby foreskin eaten.

Checked and sieg hiled!

I am making that video I uploaded 2parts in better quality as the 2nd part is of worth to watch too for its ending alone.

He sold his soul to satan

I imagine Soros got the better of that deal.

He answered yes to her being a "done deal" for the democrats. This was back in the primaries still.

1st bit in higher quality here

He got to be one of the most powerful men in the world, so he did. When his time is up, he will burn in hell.

brexit

I believe this to be true, and I've thought about it but I'll say it now.

Donald is not the new Caesar, rather he is the Sulla prior to Caesar. See, at the time the Republic was already massively corrupted to the core.

The poor got poorer, the rich (landowners) got richer and the corruption at the political level was abysmal. What's funny is that we have eclipsed even the divide of what was in the Roman Republic. However, this divide does not count slaves which is why it's inaccurate.

" Like America today, politicians in the Roman Republic had difficulty differentiating between public and private responsibilities and public and private resources. As a consequence, public services declined while the pockets of the public officials and their patrician sponsors grew large at the expense of common citizens. Numerous reforms were attempted to curb excesses, but were resisted by the ruling patrician class, echoing the partisan battles in American government today."

"Collapse of the Middle Class. The Roman middle class was crushed by cheap overseas slave labor; the rising income inequality due to technological change and the transfer of jobs to overseas labor threatens the middle class of America today."

Essentially, Trump will centralize power enough to the point that it will allow the American Republic to turn into an Emperorship through a coup sometime in the future.

2nd bit, GS talking about EU braking laws to print money in a round about way.

Any other segments that are of worth to make videos of?

Pick one

We need to convince those idiots that they can vote through social media.

Why doesn't he just fucking die already

it always has

IF.

TBH these elections are even more interesting than the roman dramas.

This will be in the history books for years to come.

lo, why civilizations fail and never recover

I think user meant to say his soul was of zero value before he sold it.

Watch the video you retards. He says it'll be close and he is talking about the primaries where Hillary Clinton is a done deal. The interviewer also is the one that says done deal.

I swear you guys are so fucking retarded sometimes it drives me up the wall.

Well said.

The way I'm seeing it, the Tea Party was phase 1. That got co-opted and crushed very very quickly.

2. 8 years later we have phase 2 (The Alt-right) + Trump, where our ideas are going to go mainstream , but things are still overall, peaceful.

3. late 2020's. Economic collapse, racial civil war, Hitler 2.0

lol that old sack of shit couldnt be more wrong

He works for himself and himself only I'd be surprised if Rothschilds are with him ,yes there bad also. Im sure there's an ongoing bet of who beats who
Just my 2 shits

Doesn't matter he groomed his shit ass kids

Mike Duncan who made the 'The History of Rome' podcast (fucking brilliant by the way) is writing a book about Marius and Sulla called 'The Storm Before the Storm'.

The reason he is writing it is because he believes there are pertinent parallels between that period of the Roman Republic and today.

adweek.com/galleycat/podcast-host-mike-duncan-inks-book-deal/110975

I meant the devil got a shit-stained soul, like said.

Video is missing.

Remember, Soros owns the Electronic voting machines in Utah.

He could throw it for Hillary if he wanted.

Always will. The only problem is getting enough people to care to take action.

He's been very open and arrogant about everything thus far, so it wouldn't be a surprise.

They've been getting away with it for so long they don't care anymore, Soros can say directly "I'm rigging the U.S. election for Hillary" and the good goys will eat it up because it's the only way they can stop Trump

haha, american democracy..

He literally said nothing logical, and then ended with saying "The solution is to just print more money He He He! You can do it!"