Alcohol

I'm 17 and i lately i'm having kind of a desire to drink whiskey (Jack Daniels to be specific).
I never drank any alcohol before in my whole while and i just started my third year science in middle year.
Should i once try to buy it, i'm 6'3 so i think i can obtain it unnoticed.
Also thought about drinking since i'm allowed to drink but rather prefer a more rich, bit expensive liquor.

No you nasty underage faggot

so what song did you posted on the good music thread?

respect the law. wait a year

lel

Buy some rubbing alcohol and drink that instead, same difference.

Even if i didn't know anything about science i wouldn't be near that stupid to even cross my mind drinking that.

Then try bleach

jack daniels is overrated - as far as whiskey goes i prefer crown royal - its smoother… look into single malt scotch or a nice bourbon - hell johnny walker black label is terrific stuff and its not even that high quality…
but i actually prefer white liquor tbh
russian standard vodka or patron tequila are both god tier.
hope this helps, enjoy your crippling alcoholism, kid

what a load of shit. your taste is terrible

Alcohol is terrible compared to weed, I only drink it when I can't get weed.

Jack Daniels is ass. Get Bulleit, Evan Williams, Wild Turkey, Buffalo Trace or Knob Creek. George Dickel if you want to stick to Tennessee whiskey.

They will card you

bitch detected - whatsa matter bitch? daddy fuck your little pussy sore?

I started drinking at age 15, OP. (Eurofag here) So no biggie. Sure, try a bottle of whiskey. It's not what you expect though so you might dilute it with ice blocks at first and some apple juice to get used to the taste and feeling.

MOOOOOOOOOOODS
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

My russian step sister started to drink at 14 but only occasionally on party's like beer or sometimes even vodka or whiskey.
I'm really considering buying some jack daniels from my local supermarket and drink it like once week in really smal portions.
Btw are you from belgium?

Lmao jij weer? Ja, ik ben het. In de winkel gaan ze u echt ni voor identiteit vragen btw, ma als het echt ni lukt geeft de nachtneger uit de buurt u gegarandeerd wel een fles

Buy something good instead, like Red Beer.

Daniel?

wrong. you're not smart

Uhm, nee?

wanting to fit in with the cool kids huh?

Dus ja?

nee?

retards

jack daniels tastes like gasoline

Holy shit, Dan?

nee?

this isn't halfchan

Damien?

I didn't post anything and didn't look at that shitty thread. I make threads with music tho

Champ, there's no reason to start drinking now. You can do that when you finish high school. For now, let's find you an after school job at the local chocolate factory. Just go in, give the manager a firm handshake and tell him you wanna work there. It's as easy as that, Champ.

Belgneger, leer Nederlands praten.

It's real shit, you will vomit uncontrollably. Try Wine or beer.

Ik praat hoe ik wil, jij puriteinse zak.

smart enough to know a bleeding vagina when i smell one…

fuck off underage normalfag