Rev up those Twitter accounts, boys!

Sam Hyde #SNLhost

SNL has opened up suggestions for who should host the show using the hashtag #SNLhost

Sam Hyde wants in, if you have a Twitter account, please participate in the hashtag

SAM HEIL

Get this on cuck chan as well.

Bumping

Sam Hyde is going to be a (((SNL))) host and participate in a few skits, and Cracker Joe will still be a nu-male writer for Buzzfeed

YOU'RE A BLOCKHEAD JOE

Wew

God Sam grilling Jews on SNL would be fucking priceless.

smh fam

i thought SNL quitted like 10 years ago

Now they're filled with unfunny Niggers and Jews also Leslie "Gorilla" Jones.

Watching Sam fuck with the cast would be the best part.

SAM HYDE, WORLDWIDE

REV 'EM UP FAGGOTS

where do you think harambe got her big break?

SNL is pure leftist poz. Sam's material would be neutered shit.

I just want to see Sam do well

I WILL SAY 50x HAIL KEKS AT MY ALTAR BEFORE BEDTIME TONIGHT

KEK PLEASE HEAR MY CALLS

WE NEED MDE TO INVADE SNL

well, i guess Sam Heil world wide would perhaps give them some new fresh blood.

Even if he temporarily had to tone down the redpill comedy, it would be good to have one of our people inside their system in the long run.

Sam Hyde is not funny.

For this reason, he would be the perfect choice to host SNL.

the record has been corrected it seems

ok so what can we do? Post his name on twitter?

he's right though.
sam isn't funny, he's absurd.
absurdism is funny.

and sam is a master of absurdism
how do you think he got away with dropping redpills in front of a room full of cucky art-students?
because he is a funny goodgoy? or because he brainfucked them all into submission?

Samuel even admits this himself. The reason he does it in absurdist way is because he's not legitimately funny and that's not at all where is strength lies.

Is this our guy?

Is he one of us?

Sam actually has bantz and does stand up too. Sam is funny, and absurd. You're a kike.

What does this even mean?

Well even by your own admission he's funny. If Sam is absurd and absurd is funny, then sam is funny. That's the transitive principle. Did you forget math?

Yes.

A Sam Hyde SNL monologue is an opportunity for nuclear grade redpills. Even if you don't like his comedy, you should be shilling for this.

What a Year it' been, with four crazymonths left Kek has already blessed us with great gifts such as a righteous and honest Man lead the Presidential race, to Normies quickly waking up like never before and now this Sam Fucking Hyde could be part of SNL.
The Year of the Fire Monkey never felt so sweet.
Is 2016 the Best Year on Record?

long before he was on TV. He later shilled his shit on 4chan to try and get views.
but everything said here is bullshit anyway so who knows

:^)

Just when there was a lull in shitposting, there's yet another forced sam hyde thread. Yay for unfunny comedians and their degenerate stoner groupies. Oh yay for SNL too.

oh look it's (((Eric Andre)))

You are talking straight out of your shithole. Legitimately funny is a worthless term.

Salty kike detected

I think I saw some coins in that oven over there, Chaim. You should check it out

I never passed algrbra lad, fucking sandniggers adding letters to the math.

why does he shit on degenerates if he is such a degenerate?

had no idea sam is the guy from the cum/cuck hat images.
that's some good shit right there.

It's all he knows.

bumping

>>>/reddit/
>>>/christ/
>>>/out/

Why is this being sunk?
Sam is an actual Right Winger.
Him being on SNL would be game-changing
Is it not important enough to discuss having one of our own on one of the most watched TV Shows in America?

Why the fuck was this bump-locked? I'm making a new thread as soon as it slides off the frontpage.

do you not know the mods are kike-lovers and shitskins? bet it's imkampfy too that faggot.

liberals, facebook and the entirety of tumblr hate everything about this year except beyonce, so i'd say yes

You're doing God's work, user.

Thread 2: I forgot the subject edition:

what the hell is wrong with the mods?

Which mod locked it? This is a good idea

I know that a lot of people here don't like MDE, but it's going out of hand lately. Mods just bump lock everything but allow shit that hasn't really to do with Holla Forums for example a gaming thread. Fugg the mods, also for banning me like every 3 days because I make fun of the gay alt-right.