NBC to host joint commander-and-chief forum September 7th

nypost.com/2016/09/01/softball-tosser-to-moderate-first-event-with-trump-and-clinton/

So Holla Forums, the first real test for Trump begins. Even though they're not going to be on stage together, it's going to show the world that Trump is the smartest candidate compared to Shillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lanb1
archive.is/b6dxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck is it taking so long to get to the debates? The election is in November.

They'd make Hillary look bad goy

Oh, this is going to be golden.

Either that or they're going to get every Rodruigez in uniform to attend.

Also Matt Lauer is moderating this, so expect softballs lobbed at Hillary

So Ms. Clinton, in how many ways are you not a racist?

I want this cunt dead so bad.

…and Mohammed.

You know Lauer will bring up Khan for sure, along with the McCain comments

>The Jewnews Channel's The Yom Shoah useful idiot Good Goy will moderate the first joint candidate event of the current year's general election: the Jewnews Channel/ZOG-Puppetmaster Hugbox at the Jew York's Holocaust Museum.

Can't wait to get tickets to that. It's way better than the Lion King because it's real.

Holy fug, Hilldog is a goddamn mess

no they cant shut the debates down and they certainly can't replace them with this fucking garbage.

You have no idea what is at stake.

You obviously don't know the propensity of the average heeb and how much they weigh on Hillary winning. If they feel the need to (which, if pants-of-shit's waning health and numerous scandals, coupled with Trump's YUGE successes have anything to say), they will stop any debate from happening.

My bet is that this will be the only "debate", with all future events canceled due to (((unforeseen complications))).

They paid Matt Lauer in cocaine.

Really the upside is if they keep pushing them back they'll literally get shit on the day before the election and memory holing how badly clinton gets shit on will be impossible

Bad strategic move on Trump's behalf.

Its a trap.

Cap this post.

He'll spring the trap.

He's so robust that this may as well be a measly mouse trap against a tank.

The first debate is scheduled for Monday Sept. 26. It will happen, fear not.

How do you fail when it's in the fucking greentext?

this is not a suitable alternative to a debate. why are people not raising objection to this?

Because it doesn't replace the debates. Fucking illiterates here.

Official debate schedule for anyone interested.

archive.is/lanb1

It's obviously a trap. The worst part? They will be sitting down. Trump should make a point to stand whenever he answers questions.

the diaper thing?

Stamina thing mostly. We know Hillary cannot handle long standing engagements. This has been shown time and time again.

They'd better not bring Johnstein in.

I think they have to be polling at a certain percentage to get a seat at the debates and neither Johnson or Stein are anywhere close to qualifying.

THEN WHEN IS THE GOD DAMN DEBATE?

Hi, you must be new to the internet. There are things called "search engines". You can use them to find out information!

Look in the thread nigger. There are thirty or so replies and one of them says "Official Debate Schedule" with an archived link too.

Matt Lauer to Moderate ‘Commander-in-Chief Forum’ – Will NBC Disclose Link to Clinton Foundation?

archive.is/b6dxw

This sounds like one of those events where Hillary gets all of the softball questions in advance and has a team of researchers and pollsters able to come up with the most calculated answers.
For Trump, theyre going throw him out there and pitch fast balls into the batter's box in an attempt to knock him around.

if he decided not to do this and just wait for the debate, I think that everyone would understand. This is an open set-up. Even Jonestein is trying to warn him.

These kikes man…

They're trying to pull a Ross Perot on Trump.

Remember who you're dealing with. Trump is a master of the Double Down. It's practically been his signature move this entire cycle. Every time they think they get him, ignore him, control him, etc, he doubles down.

It's a trap. One he's willingly walking into, knowing full well it's only a trap if you react to it like one.

Addendum: I mean, really. He walked into the Fox Jews debate knowing full well they were going to go balls to the wall against him. And came out unscathed.

Ironically, the only person who could've done that is Cruz. To RP somebody, you have to take the, or one of the radical wings of the party and say no deal.

Clinton's playing for the center. Johnson's playing for the center. Stein is RPing Clinton, but in characteristic Green fashion, she sucks at it because they just don't jive with Clapistanis.

They think they're taking the cucks and leaving, and in a way, they kind of are. But they're also running into the same problem Kasich/Rubio ran into, in that there's two players for the same slot.

Agree on the Greens. Hell, the Green VP is even called Baraka for crying out loud. You can't make this shit up.

Ironically, Trump is closest to Perot ideologically.

"Forum", my ass. This is how Trump should start the “forum”.

Trump: ‘First thing I want to say is hello to a special guest of mine. Mrs. Kathleen Willey. She was one of Bill Clinton’s rape victims. After Bill Clinton brutally raped her, she went to the police. That's when she started getting death threats. Very sad. Hired thugs said they would murder her, they said they would murder her children. Awful. But she’s still here. She is still fighting. She is not afraid to come here tonight and face down the crooked Clintons. We should all give her a round of applause for her courage. (Claps.)

Second, that was a good question, Matt. Minimum wage is an important issue, blah, blah, blah.’

Boom! That’s how you take the gloves off.

it'll end up just like the Reagan's elections where the dems were split after putting out a third party shill who they thought would split the Republicans.

I wonder what the 80s would have looked/smelled like if Reagan didn't win.

ever see Death Wish? it would be that but in every major city.

we're fucked unless Trump can really pull off the banter in such a way the kikes have nothing to cut out and twist

And then there is this vid. Matt has been in the Clinton pocket for a long time.

Of course they get some mindless yammering idiot to toss softballs at Hillary and mock Trump as a racist.

Are they still scheduling the debates in the middle of NFL games too?

Anything for damage control.

pretty funny considering the NFL is having a bunch of tranny faggot and BLM niggertry stuff going on that could potentially push a lot of people away from watching them during the debates.

Lauer: Mrs. Clinton, how does it feel to make history as the first woman running for president and breaking that misogynistic glass ceiling? (Applause)

Clinton: It feels great, Matt. (Standing ovation that lasts over a minute)

Lauer: I'm sure it does. (Wipes fake tear from eye) Mrs Clinton, I thank you and my daughters thank you.

Lauer: Trump. (Sneers) Donald J Trump, why are you such a racist?

Trump: I'm not a…

Lauer: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!