Money Handling Best Practices

A couple years ago I got fed up with my bank and withdrew everything. My local bank had been bought out by Wells Fargo, and everything went to kikedom in less than a year after nearly a decade of acceptable service. Since then, I've done everything the oldschool way: with paper bills being handed from one human to another. The one or two times I needed something online, I went through a friend or family member.

The good news is I since got a much better job that leaves me with expendable income after my necessities are taken care of. The bad news is now I have a sock drawer filling up with 100s, and I'm not really comfortable leaving that kind of cash lying around in case Jamal decides to visit my humble abode. ( I live in Florida, where you're never more than a road away from niggerdom. )

Like Holla Forums has lists of shitty developers and ones that deserve your money, does Holla Forums have a list of trustable or at least not total shit financial institutions? I need a bank.

Out-Jewing the Jews General, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_forfeiture_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_of_handgun_and_rifle_cartridges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm fine with keeping a large chunk around for emergencies, but not all of it.

And it's hard to order off NewEgg with money under your petunias.

Bail-ins and negative interest rates are the future. I'd keep a small account for various purposes but pulling all your money in cash is a smart (if somewhat risky) move.

Buy a small (I mean TINY) slice of land in the middle of the woods, 100% cash down. Make sure you get the paper deed. Go there late at night dressed in dark clothing and bury the majority of your cash. Study how to wrap and pack it to avoid insect infiltration, water damage, and so on.

You might want to consider buying some physical gold, too.

Be aware there is a "war on cash." There may come a day when cash is no longer accepted and all buying and selling has to be done on line. To prepare for such a day, you will need to be protected. I hope you filled out all the paperwork the bank requires for large withdrawal. Bringing a lawyer and even a videocam couldn't hurt, but as you have already pulled your money it's s moot point for you, at least. I also recommend filing an affidavit in the the presence of a lawyer and/or a notary public, stating you are withdrawing your money because you no longer trust the bank and you are not involved in crime or tax evasion. This should protect you if you ever need to get large chunks of physical cash back into "the system" for whatever reason.

Buy gold, guns, ammo food land anything you would need if you wake up tomorrow and the stores are empty. Also try to be as frugal and self sufficient as you can with your disposable income.

Silver and gold in hand is the only way to store wealth. (((Federal Reserve Notes))) aren't an asset; they're an exotic debt instrument owed to you by Jews. Think they're really gonna pay, goy?

Ration your food to save on food spending.
You don't need luxuries, don't waste money on that new TV or Iphone9.
Put into savings in case of hospital bills and for retirement so you aren't a welfare faggot living off of SS.
Do not spend money unless it is for utility bills, living bills, or food/clothing.

Get ready for civil forfeiture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_forfeiture_in_the_United_States

Cop pulls you over. Oh look! user has $15000 in cash! Turn it over, boy.
Walkin' down the street with a fat wallet. Must be a drug dealer! Cop cites you and takes your money.

Don't assume, ever, that it won't happen to you.

Don't be a dipshit who carries cash with him in public.

I never take my wallet with me outside.

Get a fireproof safe OP. Something that can't be carried out of the house, and will survive if it burns down during a chimpout.

Then how do you buy groceries? If you buy everything with cash, then you will be carrying cash at some point. Anything over $X (it varies state to state) gets taken by the cops.

*The only times I take money with me is explicitly when I plan ahead of time for the need to do so, IE groceries. I only take the exact amount I will need to spend. Probably nowhere near the amount needed for civil forfeiture.

What if you kept the majority of your money in a normie Jew bank and kept the rest elsewhere?

Say you have $2,000.
Put 70% in a normie bank ($1400) - with half going into checking for bills, and half going into savings for emergency use only.

You could then put $400 on a prepaid debit card. Likewise, you could choose to divide the $400 by putting some in Bitcoins, some on a debit card, and etc..

Now you're left with $200, or %20 of the original 2k. This is money used to make more money. Invest this in whatever you think will generate a legal income. There's a lot of forums devoted to making money online.

This is just one way you could use/invest your money. The lesson is: all your money should never in one place.

OP find a credit union near where you live. It's like banking but not run by kikes.

What good is storing your (((Federal Reserve Notes))) in a non-kiked bank, if you're still storing it in kike scrip?

If you're just afraid of the dindus, just put your money in your books. Problem solved.

What the fuck? Why would you store your wealth in fucking pieces of paper kept in your drawer? Are you retarded? Buy gold or something and keep it in a safe somewhere. Jesus.

They'll steal the safe first. The safe is a decoy…

And OP's life savings disappears.

OP, stop being a gigantic faggot and place your money into a bank like everyone else.

Choose a local credit union if you don't trust the big banks.

I like my credit union. I've only been fined once when I overdrafted a good amount. I can also use most other credit unions' atm's without a fee. I trust my credit union far more than the dollar.

where do you even buy gold?

Apmex.com is fucking fine. They're not going to come after you for your measly 10oz

OP - GOLD. Federal reserve is talking about moving the target inflation rate to 4% from the current 2%, and so unless you're earning 4% you're not even breaking even with devaluation. Gold isn't going to yield a return (clearly you're smart enough to realize you don't get one holding cash either), but at least you won't lose any value from devaluation of the dollar.

I don't like gold. I prefer to put money to work. Invest it in stuff, whether big or small. Find a way to make it work that you're comfortable with and let it earn you more.

Pray tell what can a young user with $500 invest in?

CREDIT UNION.

Some are better than others. But I walked away from (((Banks))) in 1997 at Bank of America when they informed me I would be charged $2.00 per visit to the counter to speak with a human. I then informed them I would like to close my account. They told me that would be an $8.00 fee.
I walked away and started withdrawing everything via the ATM till there was $3.86 left.

They sent me 4 letters a week letting me know I would be fined $5 for having less than $100 in my checking account for 6 months, they had to sent me the 1040 at the end of the year too.

They eventually had to send me a check for $3.86 a year later after someone sued the fuck out of them and won for their bullshit practices.

Checkmate.

Local credit unions

Have fun losing >5% of your savings every year to inflation. At least put it in some assets that maintain their value.

Take some of tat cash and buy gold. Take some of that cash and buy a floor safe and bolt it to the floor and two walls in a small closet so the third wall is close to the remaining side. Put gold and remaining cash inside safe.

Also, convert those hundos into twenties. Hundred dollar bills will be banned before long, and I suspect anyone coming to trade in any large number of them will be visited by the IRS or other federal/jewish organizations.

Gold, silver, guns, bullets

Jmbullion, provident

Get a fire rated safe or lockbox.
Hide it.

Use your imagination. No matter what get a firesafe though.

Go on Yelp and type in credit union.

Do what pimps do - turn it into jewelry. If you get arrested, they'll just take the cash, but they're a lot less likely to take gold, silver, and gems, because then they would have to sell it themselves. There's a reason that pimps, rappers, gangbangers, etc. always have lots of bling - they're carrying their wealth with them, or at least having it in the most value-dense form possible.

This is about the only sane person in this thread.

The kikes have many schemes going on, but keeping your money in banks is not one of them

Buy cryptocurrency OP. They can't confiscate it unless they have the passwords (Private Keys) and know it exists (look into BIP38 encrypted cold wallets too for long-term storage). Crypto is becoming more and more commonplace by the day so it's likely to gain in value.

Some tips:
Bitcoin is currently the most valued by a significant amount. However, the Core Development team of Bitcoin might've been Jewed, so it could be set to crash in future.
Dash allows for anonymous and instantaneous payments.
Ethereum is getting big. I don't really understand why.
Monero is like Dash, but might be made obsolete if certain tech gets implemented in Bitcoin.
Litecoin is considered "silver" to Bitcoin's "gold". Not sure if there's any future in it, but it is quite cheap right now. (I suspect if Bitcoin booms, so will Litecoin).

Personally, I still think Bitcoin is your best bet for most holdings and then I'd scatter a bit into all the other cryptos just in case one of them takes off. Many of them can't inflate beyond a certain cap, so you'd be guarenteeing yourself a % of the money supply.

Plenty! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_of_handgun_and_rifle_cartridges
But seriously, gold, silver, guns, and bullets, don't fall for the cryptocurrency bullshit when the internet/power goes out that shit is worthless and the only thing you should be worried about is total happening anarchy.

TIL: half of Holla Forums is either retarded or outright shills.

(((Federal Reserve Notes))); bonds; and stocks are all paper promises that you will NEVER be paid on. Especially if you're in the 20-40 age group. Apple is just a giant hedge fund hotel; Amazon can't turn a profit; and even old-school blue chips aren't trustworthy in any way. Gold, silver, bullets. Canned food. When I get a chance I'm going to buy a few thousand Bic lighters - those things will be worth serious barter when the fiat money ponzi collapses.

true, but all the gold, bottlecaps, and scrap metal I also hoard will.

There should be a merchant variant of the (((Motley Fool))) mascot.

Get a wall safe installed into your house that is in concrete, or get a floor safe (not as good, due to possible problems with flooding/water infiltration.
Don't tell ANYBODY you have money in your house, not even your fucking relatives.

NEVER have bills in denominations bigger than 20s if possible, and keep a small account to pay your electric, water and gas bills with. paying everything with cash will get the government on your ass within a few months, the banks do notice and give people's names to the government when they suspect all-cash citizens.

Invest in alcohol and tobacco too, they will most likely be used as trading commodities too when shit collapses. Heck even drugs might be sough after even more since the masses of idiots will try to find any escapism from the shitty situation, even more than they already do and their electric distractions won't work either.

That's a hard bet to make, part of me thinks you're right, the other part of me thinks the weak addicts of these substances will be some of the first to go. Either way bullets, food and water would be worth more almost undeniably.

Guns and bullets are a good idea. Gold and silver are fine too (if you can actually get them in physical form instead of paper representation - which you probably won't be able to redeem ever anyways).

If electricity/internet remain available (admittedly, it might not but in the short term it seems it will), cryptocurrency is fine. In fact, adoption of crypto is better for the simple fact that it basically kills the lifeline of the Fiat Jews.

Bumping for The Crypto Solution To The Jewish Problem.

I'd like to point out that junkies, as is, are far more resilient than the general populace when it comes to surviving with the bare-most.

They will fare better than the middle-class.

Invest in some certifications and/or licenses for yourself so you can get a job that makes more money for starters.

Nice job outjewing the Jew

I switched to a credit union too.

Also, not a bad idea to run for an alderman position in your town too, then eventually mayor if you have the time.

This.

And even if nothing happens which I highly doubt at this point guns always increase in value over time, especially during gun-ban scares.

Cash is good for immediate transactions and you need an account for all the bills and electronic transactions you might foresee yourself see doing.
You should invest the money in physical property, either metals or land/buildings and emergency supplies like weapons and the likes. Stay away from bonds, shares and other trickery, you are more likely to lose on them than win if you don't know what you're doing.

Ideally, you want to invest in things that might bring passive income, like earlier mentioned land/property that can be rented out. There are other options but don't forget, paper depreciates with every day you hold on to it, make sure you aren't wasting time with it.

account with small reserve in it that is

Find a way to eliminate some of your bills.

Solar thermal power is a good investment, it can give you even more expendable income because it reduces your bills.

Get a scooter or moped for around town driving, they get great gas mileage, and can cut your fuel bill by a significant margin.

The basic plan is to invest your money in things that will reduce your overall bills, until you are left with nothing but property tax and food bills.

Then, you will just have to figure out what to do with all of your EXTRA money.

Like buy gold and silver, guns and bullets, etc…

Moped/Scooter theme.

(Currently one of my favorite songs, btw)

Speak for yourself OP. There are entire neighborhoods, communities and county's in florida that are all white, safe, and near the water

Cheap safe's won't work when trying to deter a determined pack of nigs. They would lift that sucker right up and disappear into the night.
Expensive safe's are not worth it, unless you have a few millions in cash, precious metals/stones or jewelry.
If you live in a poor neighborhood and your house looks like you are low income, you shouldn't worry about professional thieves that know everything there is to know about hiding places, so try reading How to Hide Anything by Michael Connor published by Paladin Press. If you want to be a jew, I'm sure you could easily find a pdf online.

wht does scrip mean? I've heard it mentioned a few times

true, most of the gains in big stocks lately have been selling bonds at low rates to finance share buybacks so the stock goes up

and how far away are they from dindus and spics?

Guns and gold if under 20 or 30k, investments into real estate if more.

Also, plenty if businesses to start up. You sound like a drug dealer to me.

And silver.

Wow, I just realized these corporations will probably go back to company scrip when they can't pay wages with helicopter money anymore.

I have enough money for property but I can only afford an apartment - real estate prices are super high where I live. Is it still worth buying an apartment as you don't own any land?

Unfortunately, in the current year the financial system (which is just a giant ponzi scheme) has degraded to the point where there is no reliable counter-party available. The currency has rotted everything and everybody who it has touched. Your best bet is to use what savings you have to buy silver bars and coins and guard them with your life.

Good luck, user

Put your money in a credit union. They're like banks, but they don't try to jew you. In fact, ownership of an account gives you partial ownership of the credit union, and rights to vote at its meetings.

What now?

scooters and such are only good for cityfags or teens that don't have a full license yet. a cheap motorcycle would be better overall(even better if you can/willing to turn a wrench), and could be used on a freeway. you'll loose some MPGs but gain something that can go a reasonable speed within the aspects of the law :^). make sure to get good safety gear and a FULL FACE HELMET, it's skin and bone insurance.