Philadelphia Police Officer Bears "Nazi" Tattoo

A long standing Philadelphian cop, Ian Hans Lichterman, has a very regal forearm tattoo. Philly antifa (I had no idea there was such a thing) is upset, as usual.
Show your support where you can, if not for the police office, then against those who try to condemn him. Apparently he was also a mercenary in the Middle East between stints as a police officer- pretty hardcore, imho.
ONE OF US, ONE OF US

Article:
archive.is/kKbdM

Philly Antifa:
archive.is/hS9MX

Pic unrelated, but enjoy.

I think you posted the wrong picture fam.

Welp, his life is ruined…

Is that a tranny?

I think that's just a dude

That's an eventual mother and tradwife. What are you, some kind of bigoted 1488er?

You're not wrong. The faggots at trs would love that.

Thread getting derailed already? You guys disappoint.

And this is why I hate the alt-right. It's just disenfranchised Leftist filth…

Exactly.

They are just liberals who want a white society to be degenerates in.

Now we see where all the "dur hur 1488er" hate comes from the alt-right crypto-faggotd who know they will be exterminated for being degenerate filth.

better with sound

Well your thread didn't have much going for it.

The title was what brought me in, but your links aren't hot, your pic was unrelated to the article, and your post was frankly poorly written. It came across as your response to reading the article rather than a concise summation of the article. You could have followed that with your personal opinion to spark interest. Frankly speaking it is not anything new. Even when I was in the Army 10 years ago I got shit for my Pantera tattoo I got in high school because they had it listed in their database as a white power symbol.

The left subverts institutions like this to drive out community interested pro-white members so they can justify promoting their affirmative action hires. This is nothing new. It has been going on since at least the 90s.

Somebody Paypal'd Milo $14.88 the other day

Every time.

astro turfing

Fuck off back to Voat.

Groups with languages that refer to their native country as a "fatherland" include:

the Afrikaners as Vaderland
the Albanians as Atdhe
the Belarusians as Baćkaŭščyna (Бацькаўшчына)
the Bulgarians as Tatkovina (Татковина) and Otechestvo (Отечество)
the Danes as fædreland
the Dutch, as vaderland
the Estonians as isamaa (as in the national anthem Mu isamaa, mu õnn ja rõõm)
the Finns as isänmaa
the Frisians as heitelân
the Georgians as Samshoblo (სამშობლო - "[land] of parents") or Mamuli (მამული)
the Germans, as Vaterland[6] (as in the national anthem Das Lied der Deutschen)
the Ancient Greeks as patris
the Icelanders as föðurland literally meaning "land of the father"
the Irish as Athartha
the Kazakhs as atameken
the Liechtensteiners as Vaterland
the Nigerians as fatherland
the Norwegians as fedreland
the Oromo as Biyya Abbaa
the Pakistanis as Vatan
the Poles as ziemia ojców literally meaning "land of fathers",[7] somethimes used in the phrase ziemia ojców naszych[8] literally meaning "land of our fathers"
the Serbs as otadžbina (отаџбина)
the Somali as dhulka aabe, the father
the Swedes as Fädernesland
the Swiss as Vaterland (as in the national anthem Swiss Psalm)
the Thais as pituphum (ปิตุภูมิ), the word is adapted from Sanskrit
the Tibetans as pha yul (ཕ་ཡུལ་)
the Welsh as the land of my fathers (Y Wlad Fy Nhadau)

the Armenians, as Hayrenik (Հայրենիք), home. The national anthem Mer Hayrenik translates as Our Fatherland
the Bosniaks as Otadžbina (Отаџбина), although Domovina (Домовина) is sometimes used colloquially meaning homeland
the Chinese as zǔguó (祖国or祖國(traditional chinese), "land of ancestors")
the Czechs as vlast, power or (rarely) otčina, fatherland
the Hungarians as szülőföld (literally: "bearing land" or "parental land")
the Indians as मातृभूमि literally meaning "motherland"
the Jews as Eretz Ha'Avot (Hebrew: ארץ האבות‎‎) - the literal translation is "Land of the Forefathers"
the Kurds as warê bav û kalan meaning "land of the fathers and the grandfathers"
the Japanese as sokoku (祖国, "land of ancestors")
the Koreans as joguk (조국, "land of ancestors")
French speakers: Patrie, although they also use la mère patrie, which includes the idea of motherland
the Latvians as tēvija or tēvzeme (although dzimtene – roughly translated as "place of birth" – is more neutral and used more commonly nowadays)
the Persians as Sarzamineh Pedari (Fatherland), Sarzamineh Madari (Motherland) or Meehan
the Poles as ojczyzna (ojczyzna is derived from ojciec, Polish for father, but ojczyzna itself and Polska are feminine, so it can also be translated as motherland), also macierz is used[by whom?]
the Russians, as Otechestvo (отечество) or Otchizna (отчизна), both words derived from отец, Russian for father. Otechestvo is neuter, otchizna is feminine.
the Slovenes as očetnjava, although domovina (homeland) is more common.
the Swedes as fäderneslandet, although fosterlandet is more common (meaning the land that fostered/raised a person)
the Ukrainians as batʹkivshchyna (батьківщина) meaning parental land
the Vietnamese as Tổ quốc ("land of ancestors")

gtfo you nigger jew

the Italians as patria (from Latin pater -> father)

You know in the right light that would be a 3/10 girl

We, modern Greeks, also refer to her as patris, we just use a nominative case that is more uniform with the rest of the cases

Ancient:
Nominative – patris
Genitive – patridos
Dative – patridi
Accusative – patridan
Vocative – patrida

Modern:
Nominative – patrida
Genitive – patridos (slightly archaic/formal)/patridas
(no dative in modern Greek)
Accusative – patrida
Vocative – patrida

tattoo

Wow its fucking nothing

Nice tats.

Good ol' "Hannah."

I always wanted the full video anyone got a link?

Reminder that there's plenty of room in the WN movement for based traps.

As long as they're qt and don't sleep around, of course. They should be traditional submissive monogamous wifeys.

I see Common Filth has arrived to seed the board with 'content' for his new video.

However, the answer is that homosexuals will never be accepted into our groups.
At best some may be salvaged with mental help and given a chance at actually being a man.

fucking wasted trips

at least spoiler that shit, you degenerate

Trips confirm

You think you're pretty amusing don't you.

Did it die?

that's all there is. it was a series of vines (who the fuck thought that shit was a good idea btw?)

just enjoy the guy in the female hobo slut clothes getting what he deserves for being a typical obnoxious tranny..

It's been a while since I've reacted to a post with visible disgust on my face

The shilling is real.

it's literally fucking nothing

He's currently under investigation but it's been said that his tattoo is the German American Police association, which I think is probably true because the Nazi Parteiadler has a swastika under its class which this guy's tattoo obviously does not. Plus the tattoo on his other forearm is for an American police organization.

So basically it's just whiny liberals getting offended over nothing. Yet again. I read an article that said he had 17 years with no issues so I doubt he'll be fired.

Agree

But they would try an checkmate you by saying "why does he have Fatherland written underneath?"

currently playing shitpost tennis on twatter with a sheboon about it

Traps need to be executed or sent mental hospitals, they're absolute degenerates. Also there is no thing as traditionalist homos.

Philly Anti-fa are fucking faggots. They couldn't even beat up Fatt Normey.

Philly fag here. In a city that's being torn apart by niggers this is what people are actually worried about.

It was already dead

I'd be clearly biased towards 12% of the population that commits 70% of the crime if I was a police officer, too.

LOL at all these newfags triggered by traps. Traps are the lifeblood of Holla Forums. If you don't like traps you're a homo

Philadelphia is such a fucking hellhole and these dumbass niggers are bringing about their own destruction. I hope that the city can elect another Frank Rizzo in my lifetime to start setting the course back to the city not being a drug infested hellhole.

Yea we'll just dig the ditch longer and dump their bodies in with the race traitors. Plenty of room.

Lichermann, double nn hmmmm
Anyway if he did not have a German last name I could see why he should be fired. But seeing that he has a German name then this is not a case of cultural appropriation.

They've been pretty well behaved recently, I think they're afraid to get firebombed again.

It's a dude on hormones. Notice the puffy soft tissue on his chest as his body confusingly tries to grow breasts because of the unnatural amount of estrogen being pumped into that body.

I see nothing wrong with those tattoos and these antifa niggers are just jumping to conclusions.

(checked, unfortunately)
Yes goyim, keep a she-male around who can do laundry but can't bear children. Who needs those little pests anyway when you have a stretched out asshole and a pair of balls to satisfy your every desire.

You are a disgusting human being.

No thanks common filth, I'm into 2D anime girls.

What the hell flag in that in the background?

I see this shit outside rallies too. Do faggots/ sjw/ illegal beaners just go out and start arguments with random people?

How odd.

BASED
B
A
S
E
D

He really should have dropped these motherfuckers. Nothing is more despicable than the Western media.

Apparently all eagles represent nazis and white power to SJW morons.

Which explains why that hate the USA so much.

They can fuck right off.