Why does Holla Forums worship Milo Yiannopoulos?

I thought Holla Forums was supposed to be against people like him, yet I come on here and he's praised and worshiped. The guy propagates and normalizes the idea of fucking black guys. What is wrong with you, Holla Forums? Get your shit together!

Other urls found in this thread:

judas.watch/Milo_Yiannopoulos
youtube.com/watch?v=WsvpQvPDDWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews aren't people.

point out a single thread where he's praised or worshipped

fags, everyone

Man that's a pure coincidence if I've ever seen one.

Are you slow? I know he's a subversive faggot, that's why I'm trying to wake Holla Forums up so they stop fucking spreading his name everywhere and worshiping him. Let him fade into oblivion you dumb fucks! Stop praising Milo!

I don't care for or agree with everything that faggot says. However there's no denying watching him run circles around SJW's as they get angrier is hilarious at times.

I've seen this type of kikery before. It is 4/pol/ level type of kikery.

Get out kike! We don't want you here.

Can watch from a distance and not clap for the fag. We need to be objective.

I like the reverse tactics, shekelberg.

Fuck off with this racemixing kike faggot.

Nobody worships him here. At best he is thought of as a freakshow that produces rage in SJWs. At worst he is thought of as something that will be made into soap on the DotR.

Fuck off with your weak shilling.

Nice one faggot.

Why are you trying to kill my thread, Muhammad? Oh, wasn't it one of your own a few hundred years ago who was quoted about how one could best undermine a society, which was, coincidentally, spreading faggatory and general degeneracy? Keep protecting the faggot, rag-head…

Those people are known as "shillls" OP

Found the Jew

It doesn't, but thanks for confirming there's a psyop to make Holla Forums shoah him

hownew.ru

OP is a shill tbh lads.

At least he is a shill for honesty.

Fuck off shills.

No user, the shill is you.

Oh wow, how cleaver!

Fuck off Milo. This ain't cuckchan and you will always be hated here.

ALL FAGGOTS GO IN THE BOG

We don't.

I wish he were hated here, but everywhere I go people praise him. I'm sick of seeing memes with Milo, praising him. It's disgusting! GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY Holla Forums GOD DAMMIT!

It doesn't get shillier or sillier than telling Holla Forums it worships a gay coalburning kike lel

Tell your masters you failed to correct the record.

sage

Why are you shills trying to bury this? Stop protecting Milo!

because shilling nigger cock to white women is what the alt-right truly is about

If by "protecting" you mean "waiting until after the election to purge him", then no, Holla Forums isn't going to stop "protecting" him yet.

No one is protecting Milo you dumb shit. Your thread is implying that people here protected him in the first place. That's why people think you are a shill.

GUYS GET OFF MY Holla Forums IVE BEEN HERE ALL SUMMER

we dont

judas.watch/Milo_Yiannopoulos

Fuck it. If Holla Forums wants to worship the faggot, then go ahead. I'm done. I'll just watch and wait for it to burn. Sage ahead, assholes.

Everybody hates that flaming faggot kike.

Now fuck off.

It is.

Go back to halfchan

He may be well liked on half/pol/ but I can assure you that very few of us like that faggot. He's nothing but controlled opposition, and while his trolling can be funny, we can't forget his real purpose.

Saged and reported for slider thread.

OP you aren't an idiot and all the people who are getting butthurt because you brought it up are the same faggots praising him in other places which inspired the post

OP GAS YOURSELF
NO ONE HERE LIKES MILO

what did you learn in school today, sport?

You're probably one of the faggots who made a positive Milo post which this newfag OP is seeing. It's cunts like you that ruin everything.

If you had been here for more than a minute you would know no one likes that faggot.

No milo threads nice try tho kike shill

Nobody should be bumping this thread.

LITERALY NO ONE DOES, THIS NIGGER. EVERYONE HERE DESPISES THAT NIGGER-LOVING KIKE FAGGOT

Wow, you got me. Guilty as charged.

Maybe im here too much because I've seen pro-milo brigades for the last week, since he has been pushing to become White House Press Secretary for Trump's campaign.

These threads should be stickied for an hour. Fuck Milo and fuck the nigger SRS trannies who subtly try to push him here.

SO LONG AS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT BLOGGERS

SCOTT ADAMS CAME OUT AS ANTI-WHITE TODAY

In the first part of his interview on (((Rubin Report))), paraphrasing, Scott Adams says that discriminating against white males is good for society.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsvpQvPDDWs

You have to watch about ten minutes.

This isn't cuckchan faggot. He's a degenerate

Literally never happens. No one here finds anything that disgusting faggot says interesting or applicable in any way.

I've personally reported the faggots doing it over the last week. They don't make OP's, they derail threads.

Global* even though the nigger jew mods dont do SHIT about fags.

Milo is a useful idiot. He is a megalomaniac narcissist, but for now he is useful.

Question starts at almost exactly 7:30. I've been trying to warn Holla Forums about Scott "I'm the awake hypnotist, look at how smart I am sleeping sheeple" Adams for months.

we don't

Well, dude finally came out.

Take note of people deliberately bumping a shill thread, but trying to say something negative to give the appearance they aren't a shill.

The threads arent shill threds, it's a response to the recent social campaign Milo started the last week. It got featured on reddit and a lot of faggots have been here not immediately calling out Milo for what he is

8/pol/ never supported that kike,
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

mods?

I'm pretty sure one of the threads was legit then the other 2 got posted because they wanted to do exactly what you are thinking, muddy the issue and get rid of anyone bringing it up. Fact is Milo is a problem and his shills are here.

We don't. Go back to your cuckshed OP

KILL ALL CRYPTO-FAGGOTS AND TAKE THEM TO THE BOG