*blocks your path*

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not now Dolores, daddy can't cum on your mouth with mommy around.

not again

you should immediately kill yourself.

What do? Jump over her like Mario and continue my journey.

pls post camkittys links

Why not?

You have nothing better to do, right?
You sick babyfucker.

I would tell her that her parents are idiots for allowing someone to install that ugly vinyl floor.

deepthroat that little slut

I wish that was me

i want to pet her head and read her a bedtime story

can you post more pics of little girls with their mouths open and tongues out? asking for a friend, haha

bitch ass nigga

nigger

no monkeys allowed

/younglove/, fucking pedophile

no nigglets you fucking cunt

pls give hebe links

are you on the right website new friend?

fbi.gov

so many halfchan kikes here
zzz

looks like a tiny monkey, literally no sexual attraction to it but it is actually kind of cute. It's like looking at a little puppy or a small animal.

When I look at a white little girl of the same age I get a raging hardon and want to lick her.

true

you don't have the urge to pick it up and drop kick it?

No, I have the urge to put it in a cage and feed it. Then when it gets older I will train it to do things for me for no wage.

fuck
I think I was being to rash with my decision

fick dich, antipedokike

Pre-pubescent children are adorable but not sexually attractive, remember that sick you bipolar fucks.

ephebo with hebe tendacies
you're still not fooling anyone

this is true

I've tasted women's feet before but never a hot little preteen girl's. Do they taste better?

true. wait until they're 10

too old

I thought I wrote about 10 year olds but I deleted it. 10 year olds are ugly and pre-pubescent too

maybe a bit but 'its easier to get 16-17 y/o' from 'my experience'
also 10 y/o are cute not sexually attractive, give them one to two years and you're good

you're right. average 10 year olds are disgusting

yana is cute but zhenya's adorable
they're one of the few exceptions

She also loves animals, which is great

Teach the value of a dollar

STOP MAKIN ME PEE DOH

pee?

Looks like a little bitch. I don't understand why you're so in puppy love with an average 10 year old.

Zhenya is adorable, and of course she fucking loves animals dumbass (nice fat-mother conversation as an excuse for your shitty pictures), but what's greater than that is she doesn't love you.

How many Donald Trump dollars would it take to purchase such a creature

russian lolis are goat but in their early 20s they just want money which is a shame.
she looks okay

you don't have enough

antipedokikes really are bitter. why so hateful?

Money is what you're gonna need, bitch.

WHO HURT ZHENYA

Picture isn't all that great (up close), guess she kind of is a monster covered in make-up. Video makes her look older and bigger than she really is, like god-damn.
I'm not hateful I'm just not an anti-social jolly grandpa

how tall is tall enough to ride the ride?

Sad but true I will most likely never know the joys of owning your own live Russian doll

???

not as much if you're taking care of a loli
russian women especially need money and high end and luxurious lifestyle or they get bored and move on.

lol

an antipedokike probably

zhenya is better than the others though

Anti-pedos only hurt themselves trying to save children from mentally damaged old men.

P E E D O U G H

Translation a piss load of money (dough)

literally perfect

in essence yes
women (females) require a lot of money regardless of their age which makes me even more likely not to have a daughter. But there's one part of me that wants to be able to father a daughter minus the getting fucked by chad and niggers part.

thanks

:3

which mentally stable person would want to hurt her ;_;

it was probably just gymnastics related or something

It was a sunburn at least that's what her Instagram says

ah. she'll be fine :0

how do we get back at the sun for damaging such a beautiful girl

Blow up the sun.

deeper and deeper i go into the rabbit hole
i need to stop this shit before it starts fucking up my mind even more.

what do you mean?

nothing
she's just testing 'muh conditioning' and i need to stop before she breaks it.
have great day/night user

BLOW UP THE SUN!!!

We're breaking the condition!

That's a bit too far tbh, we need something on a smaller scale like a slap on the wrist kind of thing.

run user

eventually she will

run while you still can

Not today, Zhenya. Not today.

good call

there's always tomorrow

welp

SUMMER TIME

i wanna rape her poop hole

HER POOPER IS VERY PURE AND ANGELIC! DO NOT TAMPER WITH IT!

she is better than that user

Way better my friend

il let her eat the semen from it later i promise

now that's going to damn far. zhenya is cute but NOT for lewd

don't worry il save her cunny for her dad, i just wanna let her eat my poop mixed semen from her asshole user, is that too much to ask of a slut?

damn it user. she is not for lewd & she is NOT a slut. she is pure for now

(((FOR NOW)))

wait, she is a russian (((model))). it's only a matter of time before she becomes part of the crowd unfortunately.

DON'T YOU SEXUALIZE ZHENYA

ripe for rape

no :(
and on another unrelated note, dysnomia is removing bans again:
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=b

why is he being so based?

ripe for love

I'm not though. She is precious

ass lovin all night long

based dysnomia tbh

true
inb4 banned for pedoshit for posting legal & wholesome pictures of zhenya though

bans that shouldn't be happening in the first place

idk if his based dys will last long but only time will tell we'll see how bad he fucks it up this time
Zhenya couldn't take what ""she"" was put through. Although she did look like ""she"" was enjoying it.

she was groomed for several years prior. just because you see a smile on camera, doesn't mean there isn't suffering, user

it seems modding goes in cycles here, back and forth, where for a few days pedo/hebe stuff is overlooked or permitted and then there is a crackdown and you get banned for the slightest infractions, until pedo/hebe arises again a few days or weeks later and so on, back and forth, over and over

pedoshit?

i'm not sure who believe anymore
i have a bunch of anons saying she wasn't coerced (this is what I initially believed) and another bunch of anons saying she was groomed/ manipulated into acting that way.

taken advantage of, perhaps but I don't think there was any physical abuse. And at her age, she probably could have simply said 'no'?

It just depends on what people define 'grooming' as and this discussion has probably made numerous rounds on imageboards before but it just doesn't seem like anyone's come to an agreement. It's been 5-6 years since this whole thing blew up and it seems like everyone's still split about her 'case.' Honestly, I believe she willingly did it but with some very minor influences from her peers but what the fuck do I know.

certainly the money had an influence?

Are we still talking about Zhenya how much grooming do you possibly need to be a model unless there's some backstory im unaware of

Well I mean ofcourse the money played a big factor in her 'willingness' but I wouldn't say it was the only factor. She 'legitimately' looked like she was enjoying it and at no point did it seem like she was 'forced.'

Sonya is queen of Holla Forums

She never had any association with Holla Forums.

i agree

masha

she is a slut though

The moderators are just seeing how far we'll go with our freedom but yeah you're correct, it seems like a never ending cycle. Cp gets bombed and moderation gets stricter, board gets dead af so moderation relaxes and that's when jailbait and general teenphilia come back.

the whole pedo/anti-pedo "debate" is what keeps me here & coming back, even after getting banned many times for 'pedoshit'

There is still fun to be had here sometimes

Wrong. Lolis must remain pure

:^)

been b& a few times for dropping some jailbait but other than that I stay for the shitstorm as well. It's the only thing 'worthwhile' coming for if i'm being honest. Not like there isn't an ocean of jailbait on any other websites but this board has always had a comforting 'housey' feeling.

sonya was something else

she's moved on allegedly and that's an excellent choice because it must be hard being her.

that's arguable

Everyone having autism against their lolis? ==EVA IS MINE YOU Holla Forums NIGGERS==

god dam it

Woah, when did Holla Forums start having so many pedos?

kek

stop b8'ing

Woah, when did Holla Forums start having IDs?

since when you are lost in the interwebs little boy? are you supposed to be in facebook or 9gag?

>>>/notb/

*blocks your path*

What do?

rape and kill the older one, marry and love the younger one

we've really gone full circle here

cute

the real question is, why always russians?

Poor and beautiful.

explain?

true. the men are ugly though

There is plenty of stuff online that says young Russians are the most beautiful in the world.

toddlers -> hebe -> ephebo -> cp
repeat
order changes obviously but it holds up for most threads

it is your reserved cell number ;)

All fucking pedos must fucking hang

diaperfags and toddlerdiddlers are disgusting though

stuck in a commieblock forever in the polluted treeless tundra its what makes lolis so beautiful there.

Are you guys really talking about fucking little kids? Isn't that against the law?

yes i love hanging out with lolis

toddlers are cute tbh

no one here has advocated that. simply admiring beauty & innocence of younger girls

toddlerdiddlers get gassed first tbh

Depends on where you are.

But there was that one guy who said that he got the urge to fuck little white girls but he just wanted to enslave black ones. I think that's pretty fucked up, guys. You should see a therapist, I think.

he can answer for himself then. that wasn't me

This is his therapy. Talking about it and admitting the problem is the first step.

He wasn't talking about it like it was a problem…

maybe it isn't a problem then

If I find even one case of pedophilia in his area within the next 5 years, I will personally ensure that the Federal Bureau of Investigation comes down with the full force of an angry god upon this deviant, pedo-filled website.
May Christ have mercy upon your souls, gentlemen.

k

Kinda sounds like you're asking someone to do something illegal.

No man should ever have to call the feds for any crime, but some sick fucks just go too far and need to be stopped by any means necessary.

Fucking stupid nigger, why wont you fuck off to sucking dicks again. I've been pedoposting for years. Also, did you know fbi is the hq of pedo operations?

Everyone knows the deep website Holla Forums is pedo HQ.

Sorry mate, your ip has been recorded as Holla Forums logs every poster and forwards them to the government form your isp. I've heard dozens of posters here that got raid form posting a gay thread that had a boy sucking dicks and all 50 posters are arrested. We had a lot of keks here.

Not like it matters, since I post from work anyway.

This is some top secret cp!
ULTRA RARE

might want to use a less noticeable filename if you're going to troll, tbh

reported

Do loud noises trigger you?

Reported for reporting.

reporting for reporting reporting

Reported for reporting the report that I used to report the first report.

i didn't do my report yet

they going to bust your ass for false report

If you didn't actually report, then you're a liar and lying on the internet will get you double secret super banned. I just reported you for that lie, so good luck, m8.

Can you find her?

I just re-ported my internet and now I am going to re-report the report of reporting reported report.

I found Pokecatt, does that count?

that's some average looking lolis m9

meh

HOLY SHIT! I got perma banned, so after I checked the link I thought why not give it a go to see if my curse has been lifted, and what do you know. I can proudly say the first comment I made after being unbanned was "My granddad would suck my dick at age 5-7 and I turned out to be pretty alpha".

nice welcome back
what'd you get permed for?

So this chick was whoring herself on a thread when some guy commented along the lines of "If I get dubs I'll post cp", but failed; here I come, the hero, and reply "Ill be your dubs. spam that cp"… needless to say, I got dubs. and oh boy was that thread tanked with beautiful cuties, ones only the most depraved of pedophiles could imagine. I thought i provided a public service when… dysnomia happened. he announced to the whore in mean threatening words that he would ban anyone involved, which of course included you humble user, me. When i went to plea innocence, i was redirected to the ban page. in my appeal i stated it was merely a joke, and what did your humble user get? public humiliation. a mod put my appeal on a thread and got the users to participate in a democratic vote, and they had their say… my appeal was rejected, i was doomed. until today. :)

I WAS IN THAT THREAD
You're a fucking madman user but i voted yes
sorry
but glad to have you back :)

i took it in stride and it was honestly pretty fucking funny. crazy how shit all comes together like this.

I appreciate you taking the bullet but holy shit that was fucking hilarious. Not even sure why you got permed because the get was obviously a joke

one word: dysnomia. you dont question retardation, you just accept it.
atleast im finally free.

Now THIS is a thread where I can shit my pants to!

I was once "perma"-banned. I dont think they actually last forever.

I was once perma banned too. Small world!

wow, me too

amazin

maisie a cute

i meant the coincidences ;)
she's cute though…

pick one

funny how pedos are only interested in about three girls on the planet

pimenova, zhenya, and maisie?

not true

"LOOK AT HIS LIPS"

(checked)
look at hers :0

no (You)

Remind her what daddy said about poking ones tongue out and walking on all fours, on the dirty floor. If she continues to disobey, daddy will reach into one of the drawers nearby and pull out the wooden spoon.

Put muh dick in her mouth.

Disgusting. This is what you get for lusting over a non-white.

Almost forgot, nice monobro, uggo.

eeeeeeeeeww

LOL i may be a pedo as well but they gotta be out of diapers for me to be attracted to them user at least have some god damn decency please.

Hey there newfag

I was obviously joking. Diaperfags should be gassed.
I don't find children under 8 (or so) attractive tbh

Agreed

But 4-7 year olds are hot as hell user.

since they got booted everywhere else and are too much of attention seeking bitches to stay on pedo sites

wrong, too young

They only are attention seeking bitches because they want equal rights to rape kids.

back off, antipedokike

I don't what the fuck is going on but I'm just dropping by to say you pedos are all bipolar

Thats not a thing now kill yourself faggot.

Prove it

t. antipedokikes
t. pedophobes

SMUG HANNA

she used to be so cute :(

I've observed your very bipolar behavior. Most pedos here have no common sense and overlook simple things.

So we have an irrational fear of children?.

I wish I could say the same about you

t. your mom

the correct word would be pedophilephobe

Nice photo shopped pic.

I am antipedokikephobe

who's this?

it's photoshopped Hanna (pic related)

face looks different

she is years older in the photoshopped picture

doesn't look shopped either.
i wander if there are more

too old

yeah i wasnt listed as one of the folks dysnomia unbanned so i figured something was up. maybe it was automatic.

pedofags don't know about her new bf

shes too pure to go after niggers plus that foto is old af dawg