Normies

I just had an interesting lunch conversation with a normie who looked to be in his early to mid 40s. We talked about a variety of topics, including the darknet, what defines criminality, anime, how knowledge can be "dangerous" (specifically regarding how to make improvised explosives), and the pussification of America.

However, at the end of the conversation he asked me if I was an extremist. Are normies really so brainwashed to the point where they think that anybody with a halfway decent grasp of "uncommon" topics and a few guns is a potential terrorist? I managed to accumulate the knowledge of the topics we talked about while being a lazy stoner/LSDfag who likes to watch documentaries and read old articles for fun.

it's funny because you're a normie. you're just desperate to feel special so you try to claim "muh identuty" as being something different and special. and you consider this your secret facebook that only the cool kids know about.

have a sage for being special snowflake and a massive faggot.

I've been on 4ch since '09 and 8ch since its inception you fucking nigger

Bravo, you truly are genius and everyone should be grateful for your pleasing existence. Soldiers should be saluting and females should be rougly orgasming while only thinking of you. You are a treasure.

I'm not and that's the point.

just caught you faggot. gtfo.

They tolerating jailbait?

GTFO newfag.

I'm not complaining.

Nigger where is your reading comprehension, goddamn.

I don't think they do anymore

that's how he was spotted! where's your reading comprehension, newfag?

i guess ill test the waters

go ahead no-one is complaining

kek

There is no reason that you should say normie, unless you're normalfag. Either you don't know about the term normalfag, you don't want to say "fag" or you have friends who won't get it. All of these make you a normalfag.

alright

extremism is seen as unreasonable, and being reasonable is considered the paragon of virtue without regard for context. in today's context, moderation is unreasonable. what does that make extremism?

unreasonable. you already said that here:
anymore stupid questions you wish to ask to make yourself feel superior?

Hey summer, tomorrow is the 1st of September. Get to bed, okay?

ur a nerd

Normal people don't have much interest in the darknet, what defines criminality, anime, how knowledge can be "dangerous".
They have no used for the darknet, they already know crimes are breaking the law, anime is for weebs and knowledge is overrated.

Anyone that possesses knowledge about any of those topics sough them on their own. And why would you seek any of that instead of being gregarious as fuck and talk about girls and football? It's not that you know That Which Was Not Meant To Be Known, it's just that only uncommon people or those working in specific fields search for that knowledge.

You must also have the tism. Current political climate going around the world, especially in America, you start talking about guns, darknet, criminality and even anime, what do you think that makes you look like? Your friend probably knows that many extremists browse and organize online (he said extremist, not terrorist, dipshit) where they trade knowledge about guns and how to stay safe. And most people that spend a lot of time online also like anime.
It's just basic correlation.

Oddly enough, he was the one who brought it up. In quite a few more words, he stated that he believes that things like the darkweb are dangerous because "some people feel like it's pointless to have knowledge if you don't use it". IMO this guy might just have poor impulse control and is projecting, but I don't know him past this brief convo in a bar. He started each of the topics I mentioned and I just expanded on them with my knowledge on the respective subjects.

I honestly don't know. I was diagnosed with ADD when I was like 7. I was on Adderall, then Adderall XR, Vyvanse, and then back to Adderall from 7-17. I took it sporadically from 17-22, and haven't taken it since. I wasn't diagnosed with autism when I was tested like a mofo, yet I still find myself realizing that I exhibited some symptoms growing up. I got really obsessed with one video game series for fucking years, couldn't socialize well, but did okay academically. Yet now I'm 24 and doing very well socially, I've got a good job, and my life is finally on track. I think the amphetamines I was on while I was growing up stunted my maturation slightly, and that could be why I felt so much more "human" off of them.
Yes, this is a little bit of a spiel, but I'm bored out of my mind at a job where I hardly do anything and the IT department uses fucking TEAMVIEWER of all things for monitoring so I just turn it off and use private browsing. I seriously spend more time shitposting on here, forex trading, and watching niggers virtue signal at each other on Reddit. I should've just brought my concentrate pen. I don't have anything better to do.

Keep it coming. Got anything real good?

well would you look at that
i guess that answers my question

I feel violated that I have to play by the kike's rules in order to defeat the kike, or at least attempt to minimize the influence that heebs have on my life.

they're convoluted creatures

He doesn't have "poor impulse control", he's just afraid.
Why would you search for things like how to cook up explosives or how guns work if not to use them? Academic interest is a possibility, but what are the odds of someone searching for that just out of curiosity compared to the odds of looking up how to blow up a school?

I mean, I like guns do to vydia and because they are mechanical wonders. Even the way bullets destroy material or tissue is pretty interesting if you put aside the fact that someone just got shot.
But I'm sure that it's pretty rare for anyone to take an interest in these things without actually owning a weapon himself.

Sucks to be you. America's fucked.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Open up Goatse and leave it on your screen every now and then (turn the monitor off if you're not using it) and see how long it takes till someone comes talk to you :^)

Those don't seem like pedo stuff so I don't see why they'd be deleted. People here really are quite a bunch of buzzkills

actually one jailbait thread got nuked yesterday

Normie die.

Yeah, I guess. I'm a /k/ommando so for me it was academic rather than practical.

Yeah, I've had to do a lot of psychedelics to un-fuck myself at least partway. My brain got fucked up due to being pumped full of chemicals for a decade - some other ones are helping to reverse it.

Nah, I prefer to be more low-key. However, they always act so confused as to why they can't see my computer until they call me. I have tor hidden in a default folder that never gets used. They're kind of retarded. I've fixed IT issues in half an hour while it takes them a day or more to get around to it, yet I got bitched at for fixing things. I don't give a shit about the company, so I just act like I'm busy most of the time. It might be a little fucked up, but I know how to manipulate my boss due to how open she is emotionally. At least 80% of my time is spent not doing my job. Working is the exception, not the norm.

I thought it would make me happy, but it makes me no more happy than sitting on my ass at home does. The only difference is that I get paid and get benefits for sitting on my ass on the chans at the office rather than at home. I want to do something where I can actually apply myself, rather than being paid to sit around and jerk off in the bathroom occasionally. I can't wait to go back to school. Even though I'm not a NEET, I feel like one. My coworkers aren't even smart enough to see that I don't do jack shit. I'm not trying to blow smoke up my own ass, but I'm not among my peers intellectually. The deepest thing I hear about is how my boss's autistic kid fucked up again.
Sorry for the wall of text, I am dabbed the FUCK out.

fuck, the one in the middle is so fucking hot,

absolutely spermable

in the 90s amateur explosives was a popular hobby with many personal webpages dedicated to it

funny to think back on actually.

really edgy man. that's probably what the guy thought.

It's insane how easy they are to make.