European Central Bank seeks to lock down Europeans

Interest rates near zero encourage western Europeans to burden themselves with debt and inflates property prices to unreasonable levels as well in major cities.

This makes people unable to flee from rapefugees once shit even hits the fan in upper middle class neighbourhoods.

With low to no cash reserves, burdened with debt for property and an expensive car they soldier on or risk losing it all.

They also seek to create a new peasant class that can't afford to rent anything bigger than a room anymore. This is already standard in London and is now becoming standard in Berlin as well.

This results in people feeling more disenfranchised as well and giving less of a fuck about rapefugee immigration as they got no skin in the game either way.

Other urls found in this thread:

ocw.mit.edu/courses/economics/
amazon.com/Economics-Mathematicians-Mathematical-Society-Lecture/dp/052128614X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This has already happened.

Europe is pretty much dead.

Good.

It's the upper middle class who shills for these desert rats anyway.

They're just tools for the jew.

Lower class males have first hand experience to distrust rapefugees. Lower class females don't really care who knocks them up.

Just like in communism jews play the slightly better off against the worst off while omitting who really runs the show.

Debt is slavery.

They play on scarcity due to highly limited numbers of desireable property available to non millionaire normies.

This has already been done so they dont need to seek to lock down anything. I believe half of the europeans will die in the upcoming happening and that would be the optimistic outcome of nationalism win.

They are not so patient to just slave them like this. THey will escalate it to genocide one step after another. The end is by the bullet or blade.

That's not how zero interest works, the central bank lends at zero interest to commercial and investment banks, which means they literally get free money to play with on demand and can lend it to goy's at 2-5% interest or gamble in the stock market, since they only have to pay back the principle with very indefinite repayment terms they become reckless with lending and speculating and this temporary influx of capital and expansion of bubbles is advertised as "economic growth" by MSM when they are only setting themselves up for disaster.

I thought that near zero interest rates reflected people's "trust" in banks and government

(for example, if you live in a shitty country, interest rates are very high, 30%, while in prosperous countries they are near 5%)

Thanks for the correction. I need to read up on how all this stuff works. Any good book recommendations?

I recently heard of a Jewish guy in Sydney buying properties and intentionally leaving them vacant in order to drive up the price. How common do you think that is?

3rd world shitholes mostly have highly informal economies and economic stability is low along with few to no ways to check credit worthiness, so even if you have an office job with a couple years of employment you will not get good interest rates or your 3rd world shithole currency loan will be tied to a more stable currency which fucks you up when your currency tanks.

Indeed

That won't bode well for the rapefugees.

Chinese people do that all over the place.

When tenancy rights are strong or rental rates are capped, renting property out doesn't make sense. That's what's happening in pozzed up Berlin these days.

Look at the course syllabus for introductory economics courses at top schools. Read the books they recommend.

That is why the EU and member states are hard at work implementing measures to pre-emptively round up the unruly goyim with "hate speech" laws.

Try looking through the fundamentals here, and especially macroeconomics.

ocw.mit.edu/courses/economics/

This book looks fantastic for those of you with a good grasp of mathematics.

amazon.com/Economics-Mathematicians-Mathematical-Society-Lecture/dp/052128614X

I think I'll read it myself. Very old fashioned, I wish it had modern typsetting but it'll do. I find most beginner economics books are superficially simplified and many often include colour photos of niggers smiling while doing calculations.

w46f8ugvtrshshs

In 6 months:
European central bank :
"IF YOU DON'T TAKE MORE REFUGEES WE WILL INCREASE THE INTEREST RATES"

I think you have that backwards. The Muslims have already conquered Europe just by fucking up anybody White you enters their towns or neighborhoods. They drive White business owners out with violence. They are backed by the full and total weight of the police and military. They have massive weapons caches in every single mosque in Europe.

They are knocking up European women left and right and pumping out 4-6 kids with their own women. Europe is already theirs.