Do faggots enjoy wiping their own ass?

Do faggots enjoy wiping their own ass?

Fun fact: most gay men don't really like anal sex.

Yes

How do you know that?

Next thing you will tell me they don't enjoy sucking cock either.
And then it will be "They are just like any other guy."
Fuck off, Twinkles.

this is so wrong it made my laptop shut down

kek

So you get your shitty topics from crap meme's?
You are the coolest OP

Fek you! I'm titsnek! Also you just admitted that you browsing these Facebook-tier memes. I've got this idea when I was wiping my own ass. Faggot.

On a related and more simple note, do gay people get turned on by their own junk? I mean if I had a vagina I'd just be looking at and playing with that all day. But if I was attracted to dick? Well I'd be set already, wouldn't I?

We need to capture some gay males and ask them a lots of questions.

>gay males
you mean faggots? this place is overrun with them. someanon online right now has all the answers.
also, would he or wouldn't he his own anus?

Question for someanon: Have you ever tried sticking your own dick to your ass? Or tried to suck yourself?

sure

I'm straight, but when I was a teenager I was able to suck my own dick. To be honest, it felt a lot more like sucking a dick than having your dick sucked. Not worth it.

After reading your story, I'm not so sure.
Also is your dick so huge or you can bend yourself so much to reach it?

Haven't seen other dicks so I can't be sure. But probably both. I'm not as flexible anymore, though. Though with some stretching I could probably do it again. But it's not worth it.

Nope, first thing to come up in Jewgle, you fucking Homo.

Weird, when did it felt like sucking my own penis, I even realized that my mouth has the same temperature.

FUCKING NORMIE

Until you find their prostate, that is.

Rubbing up against your prostate doesn't do shit, it just feels like uncomfortable pressure on the inside of your cock, similar to when you take a massive hard shit.

A shit can't rub repeatedly against the prostate until you orgasm though, unless you're a disgusting scat fetishist.

Not a fag, but yes, it feels good to wipe my asshole with wipes.

I'm not gay but sometimes when I take a shit it feels so good that my penis gets hard. Pretty sure it's always happened since puberty up to now (I'm in my 20's)

Have you ever watched hentai and wanted to be the gril? Then ur gay lol