Character hates gays

Do people really think shit like this is real?

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user, I…

does it hit too close to home, op?

so if I hate pedos or murderers that makes me one?

only if ur repressed. keyword there.

It is real, tho. Repressing the urge to suck cock and fuck ass makes closet fags quite insane.

Maybe not all fag haters are gay but they do exist.Remember parasites use camouflage as a defense.

If someone is ichthyophobic, does that mean they're actually a fish?

wtf I'm a muslim now

wadda fug i lieg drupdik an joos nao

Guys who actively hate gays usually have a reason for it, being molested or self-hating gays.

Just disliking their shit and thinking they are disgusting isn't the same as hating.

FUCK YOU BLACK SAILS

so all muslims are gay?

A lot of them get up to gay shit actually.

This. The guys who are completely obsessed with faggotry and bring it up whenever they see an opportunity always strike me as "off". There's nothing wrong with being disgusted by faggots, but there is something weird about having them at the forefront of your mind frequently.

The molestation of young boys by their imans is rampant, they have a very fucked up pedophilia and homosexuality issue.

That was like a punch to the face.
The poz wasn't really that in your face up until that point, and in the following episodes it's like they realized what they had done and instead of reigning their shit in they said "fuck it, let's make this a full on poz fuckparty".

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH

That full house is really making me think.

So if i'm islamofobic i'm really just a closeted muslim?

Yes.

That means arachnophobics are in actuality, spiders.

That is actually how a lot of ISIS recruitment happened.

I hate Bethesda. Does that mean I'm really Todd Howard?

But in todays society where ((they)) throw the gay shit into your face from early on and makes sure you are tolerant of it, because if you're not, you better make sure we're going to socially shame you for it. You should be actively hating of the faggot agenda and the faggots in general.

Also, being an arachnophobiac actually means you're a spider hidden in the closet.

What do you call this trope?

Fuck, i'm slow.

hmmm

And you hate the faggots or the jews doing it?

Rare, so rare in fact that their prominence in entertainment is fucking ridiculous, as is the fact that every person will automatically default to saying it's repression that makes someone hate gays.

You despise the faggots, don't think it should be presented in society and you hate the jews for pushing it as a means of the destruction of our societies.

However, since it's anti-semitism and not semitismphobia, it's okay. Because that would've mean't you really just is a closeted jew.

It's really just a way to shut down an argument and discredit the person in question. Just like shouting racist, same shitty tactic.

Wait, so are Jews actually goyim?

Nah…

Samurai are terrified of jews?

Yes, they're all more goy than Jew now. Even Ashkenazi Jews are share 80% of the same DNA as non-Jewish Europeans.

Why should anyone be afraid of them?

Does this mean you know the answer?

No.

ARE YOU COMING ONTO ME?

Jews, dude.

Gays pathologically believe everyone is gay, because people with a fetish are defective that way.

Of course. We all know Adolf Hitler was just a self-loathing jew

user, I…

Creative and I laughed at the end

You must be black because you stole my sides

Todd who?

Rarely. What you're seeing is a problem repeated from jewish brainwashing entering into media. Jews invented the term projection through (((psychology))) so they could apply this tactic from the ancient times in modern life. The tactic is as follows:

In other words, it's a jewish version of the I'm rubber and you're glue AKA I know you are but what am I.

What the fuck, Raimi

In mondays, nigger describes the behavior or the skin color?

are you implying that the straight people are the parasites?
>>>/bog/

Jews, dude.

Homosexual logic.

boipucci is halal. at least in most muslim areas

Holla Forums calls out people for projecting, but they're usually right. I've found.

Every faggot should be euthanized.

b-but milo is based!

Is he really Jewish, like Holla Forums says? Because he looks fairly Jewish in this video.

Idk. From the old ED days he seemed white and never mentioned kikeness so I think he's white, but some people think he's jewish. He did a podcast with that counter-currents faggot and said he's not jewish. He also did one with Chris Cantwell and Gavin Mcinnes and his stance in general is pretty much "we need nigger-killing robots".

Sure thing.

So are antisemites secretly jews?

Sure thing kid

I really fucking hate sauerkraut.
Guess that means I'm a black German.

Stereotypes exist and work because they are most often true and only the true ones persist over decades.

That is what justifies both hatred for gays and what fervent gay haters are in the bed.

do this mean liberals are actually donald trump

Yes

That's what sells it, fucking solid 7.5/10

"1984" is a masturbatory fantasy.

mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf

what

"Every woman adores a Fascist,
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you."
-Sylvia Plath, "Daddy"

We should probably believe the studies. Why would a bunch of Jews want to lie to everyone?

They're getting around to doing this with EVERYTHING like Islamophobia. If they can't silence you with fear they use shame, like fat shaming.

what kind of shitty jewy movies are you watching?