Georgetown University To Give Preferential Admissions to Slave Ancestors

Kill me now. Just kill me.

archive.is/4Y6Xw

For the rest of the article, follow the link.

tl;dr

If you're a descendant of muh nigger slaves, you get even MORE preferential admissions treatment (than just being a 'regular' nigger) to Georgetown University, which is a top-tier American university.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXfvlg0Qj4E
archive.is/zHpjP
archive.is/NrJGL
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/georgetown-becomes-first-catholic-college-hire-hindu-priest-chaplain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weren't there 1 million white slaves in north africa? Any college bound anons should try tugging on that thread

When will the madness end?

Mfw porch monkeys are rejected for actual slave descendants.

Black on black crime when?

when will you take a hint and realize not even STEM is worth anything anymore?

That reputation will go right down the shitter when they start pumping out stupid niggers with worthless degrees that can't even add or read properly.

And when alumni stop sending checks.

I called my uni and told them they wouldn't get a dime if they capitulate to BLM.

if only niggers had to prove their ancestry first.

Nows a good time to take up a trade in electrics, plumbing decorating or build restoration.

2fiddy slaves sheeit

ENGINEERING

STEM faggots are no better than libarts retards now. Engineering is and always has been the top tier route.

make trades great again. we will demand due compensation for actually doing work while administrative feminists and blm niggers sit in offices doing nothing.

Engineering is the E in STEM.

Can I be a repairmen and just shamelessly call myself a engineer?

And the only part that matters. Engineering walks alone. Lumping it in with STEM is insulting.

What are you retarded? All STEM are good.

Computer science gets paid way more plus you can work for yourself.

The retards who go around loving stem look like idiots to engineers. Only engineering is good. Science and math are worthless degrees made for going back to school to get a masters, and CSC is hopelessly pozzed full of silicon valley faggots and video game shitters. A computer or electrical engineer can easily do a computer scientists job for him.

What a time to be alive

It will become Howard Univ., very vibrant goys.

youtube.com/watch?v=sXfvlg0Qj4E

Since slavery was abolished? Nigs will nog regardless of this hair brained scheme falling through or not, but it will backfire in due time regardless.

you're ancestors were slaves, but the jews will save you, lead you away from slavery, just sign the note on the dotted line and you'll be free forever.

>Race/Related Sign up here to join a deep and provocative exploration of race with a diverse group of New York Times journalists.

Say it with me, goyim: CURRENT. YEAR.

I'd like to say it's a private university and they can do whatever they want.. But they take gibs, so fuck'em. And I mean real hardcore multi-million dollar gibs.

Happy reading, this is only the tip of the iceBerg.

archive.is/zHpjP

Disgusting.

DotR soon.

Here is a gr8 article from vice, 2005
To give you some basic talking points when talking to normies on white previledge and guilt

archive.is/NrJGL

pick one

Sure its a stupid idea for "slave ancestors". But honestly its a good thing to get blacks out of poverty.

Assuming they major in something useful and actually get jobs after they graduate.

They're going to be natural hair bitches and they're going to major in either Women's or African studies.

Jamal ain't gonna graduate high school and Tyrone be dead.

That is not always true though. I am a financefag in school and know a lot of blacks in my classes. One of smartest guys in a class I have right now is black. Based too.

The problem is they probably will allow full payments of students who major in useless shit like you mentioned. Though that is still a minority.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/georgetown-becomes-first-catholic-college-hire-hindu-priest-chaplain/

Cucktown catholic university also recently hired a Hindu chaplain.

Another problem with that second comic is that niggers would actually have to form a semi-stable state for fucking once in order to carry that out.
Name one nigger country on God's green earth that has ever been stable without egregious use of force, and lasted beyond ten years.
There isn't a single damned one.