DEA banning Kratom

forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2016/08/30/dea-to-place-kratom-mitragynine-on-schedule-i-premature-move-may-compromise-research-benefits/#5061b86a7924

Kratom has been enormously useful for people dealing with chronic pain, clinical anxiety, and depression, as an alternative to addictive and deadly synthetic pharmaceuticals. This attempted rescheduling is just another sick example of government attempting to protect us from ourselves. Kratom has never lead to the deaths of anyone, it's helping people.

forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2016/08/31/dea-argues-that-public-comment-is-unnecessary-before-kratom-ban/#6da69495388b

Well I think that pretty much sums it up /pol, if you catch my drift…

The people need our help. We must work to overturn this ban for the sake of freedom and justice. Kek has treated us well so far, now I'm pleading you call upon him, let the chaos flow through you! Unleash the memetic energies of righteousness!
And sign this petition:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/please-do-not-make-kratom-schedule-i-substance

Idiots, almost like they want the whole white population hooked on opiates

checked

In my state now that they don't prescribe Oxycontin for every minor ache and pain meaning people can't sell them as easily. All the addicts have just started doing heroin again and it is always niggers bringing it in.

My sister actually used Kratom to get off opiates she was at sucking dicks for pills rock bottom. Think she is like 4-5 years clean now and uses it for anxiety/depression.

SECOND THREAD LMAO

Unless I'm a retarded faggot like you. The other thread got deleted.

I'll sign.

Most Holla Forumsacks are going to sperg out about it being degenerate, without realizing the federal gov has been pushing opiate usage.
Just look at "no pain policies" in hospitals.

stay mad, degenerate.

how about you look into the ties between hospitals and (((big pharma))) and stop wondering why the ZOG machine wants a docile and addicted populace.

Wut.

I'm essentially agreeing with the statement you just posted. Big pharma profits off the no pain policies while the populace gets addicted to opiates and ends up turning to heroin when they run out of pills to pop.

Either you're baiting, trying to D&C, or just being stupid.

how about we remove all degenerates?

also how about we stop sliding the fucking board with this shit?

This fucking sucks. I was a degenerate junky for a few years and have been clean off that shit for about 6 years. I'll take kratom once every two months or so. It's great for manual labor and mild pain relief. Not even in the same ballpark as real opiates. That shit is soooo mild, like cup of coffee mild. It helps junkies stop being junkies and there's a lot anecdotal evidence that it helps alcoholics too. The ATF and the DEA both need to fucking burn. There's no reason to ban kratom.

I think you're the one being stupid, lad.
both (((options))) lead to a docile and addicted populace, what the fuck do you think "herbal jew" means.
you either get jewed by hospitals and big pharma or you jew yourself by sucking down THC, kratom and other dubious "legal highs"

Kek you're not even trying

Then why is marijuana banned in all but 2 states and why did they just ban Kratom?

It got deleted for a reason faggot.

Anti puritan bump

Huh interesting. I wasn't even aware this shit existed until I saw this thread. Then I went to the store to get some milk and low and behold there it was in the corner minimarket's tobacco display.

Nice try, Mister Alphabet Agency.

Didn't realize we had so many shills on this board.

Are you fucking faggots serious? Do you actually believe that the feds aren't pushing opiates on the populace?

She technically isn't clean, kratom is an opioid even if it is a weak one. I use it as well but I'm not lying to myself saying I'm clean, tried quitting it has just as shitty of withdrawal symptoms as other opioids

Yeah, you get them from your doctor

Fuck off retard.

WTF I love pharma now

SSRIs must be A-okay because the medical jew has given its seal of approval! great argument shill retard

Why does IS pump their soldiers full of heroin then?

Sounds like a recipe for success.

Why to you believe everything you read on the internet?

Kill yourself.

Well technically yes, making a product illegal is a good way to ensure only criminals will sell it

kek you're not even living in a degenerate shithole

It's medically legal in most states and recreationally legal in two, get your facts straight degenerate.

Why are the strongest opiates classified as sedatives then?
go shoot up and see how fucking ''HIGH ENERGY' you are in ten minutes.

Oxycontin is medical legal in all 50 states…

Gotta shill for big pharma, goyim

yes, and both are bad.
any mind-altering substance is bad no matter the supposed benefits.

Yeah why do drugs when you can spend 3 hours posts on image boards

outed yourself fully, degenerate.

I suspect all the drug-addled freaks on this board are nonwhite.

Go home, pretendos.

He takes posting VERY serious

I've been using kratom for IBS for nearly a year now.
Before that I was taking at LEAST 8 tablets of Immodium a day, just to control my Anxiety and stress related IBS. I was in pain when I was taking the Immodium because of the side effects, but it was better than having to dash to a bathroom multiple times a day, since I found Kratom I have been a happier person I am no longer plagued by IBS or the hell that was using Immodium/Loperamide on a multiyear basis. I had tried many times to get off of immodium but it was so strong, and I had such a tolerance, that I actually had Opiate withdrawl like symptoms. I would be irriatible, get feverish, sweaty and clammy on top of having near nonstop diarrhea because of the years of it building up in my system (9-14 hour Half-life, and I was taking it thru the day.)
Kratom has been an absolute cure for me, I had learned about it from a former Alcoholic of 10 years, this friend of mine, who used it to get off of drinking upwards of 3/4ths of a Liter of rum a day. He would be drunk constantly, and with kratom, he was able to stop drinking alcohol completely within the week. Since then, he has become a model father, inseparable from his 9 year old daughter.
I got out of retail and into a Salary position in a prestigious Technology company, because kratom dissolved my confidence issues resulting from absolutely unpredictable IBS attacks I moreover, it has given me back the energy I had lost because of IBS.
It doesn't cloud my mind, it has no unpredictable side effects like many of the Purpose designed drugs for my condition, that never worked, and were insanely expensive.

Fuck the haters that think Kratom is degenerate, it is a leaf from a tree that grows in thailand and malaysia and has been a large part of their culture for a millennia, only to be banned (in Thailand) because people were using it in leiu of opium, which the government profited from immensely.
This plant, that I use as a DIETARY SUPPLEMENT has tuned my life around and given me the live I haven't had for a decade.

May Kek bless you with great pains.

This is about protecting Jew drug company profits. It's fucking sick to deprive people with medical conditions of something that would help them.

If you think Tyrone is slinging bags of Kratom… Degenerates don't use this. Who the fuck ever even heard of it? Why ban it now? Degenerates are all on their stupid pot and spic Heroin and that kind of shit.

Fed spotted.
Whatever it takes to justify your paycheck, eh?

Jesus fuck. I just want to be free. This news is fucking depressing. This really do just get worse. Fuck this shitty world. Fuck the government and especially fuck liberals who give all power to the government. At least I can hope sometime in the future we can drag leftists into the streets and slaughter them like pigs while they piss their pants and beg for their mothers.

Puritans are yet another plague begun by Semitic cultural hegemony. Every folk tradition related to Indo-Europeans (as well as most others) had place in it for entheogens. Of course the Cuckstian will rail against such things as ungodly because the decree of his masters has always been "Any culture but your own culture!" Do you take your moral cues from the followers of Semites or from your noble ancestors?