captcha UAECIA

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/dianne.suprun?ref=br_rs
archive.is/xJJk6
archive.is/T5zY9
twitter.com/diannesuprun78
yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I suspect that if Trump wins by a significant margin, the media will try to convince everyone that Trump rigged the election. They'll release phony stories about the Russians and publically pressure delegates to "stand up to Hitler", make shitty analogies to the Reichstag fire, and generally try to stop Trump from assuming the presidency all the way up until he takes the oath of office.

bump

The states whose electors do this are where DotR begins

Trips confirm.

THIS SHIT MUST NOT BE TOLERATED

you guys know what to do publish his home address and the school his children go to.

Give me an address and I'll see if I can organize a peaceful (for now) armed protest.

yeah it's fucked, no one will do anything since it's not Rato getting cheated out

R E M O V E

I found an address but I have no guarantees that it's the right Chrus Suprun

3500 W WHEATLAND RD, DALLAS, TX 75237

Does he realize that he'll probably be killed by an angry mob if he doesn't?

In Texas? Nah, they won't do anything. Texas is 100% all talk. Worse than California, but they have guns so it's just brushed under the rug.

The electoral vote tally is automatic. Having the electors cast a vote is just a symbolic gesture. This has no effect on the election.

Holy fuck, son.

You would think so but never underestimate the spite of butthurt Cruz missiles.

Especially considering that Trump appears to be targeting the establishment gravy train.

I am Jack's Complete Lack of Surprise

EVERY FUCKING TIME

NO

STOP BEING RIGHT

So, let's just be clear about this…

What follows is not, in any way, a threat - merely a statement of fact:

If this guy tries to pull some shit like this, he is going to die and the uprising against him will very likely serve as the impetus for the dissolution of the United States.

Texans are big ol pussies, by the numbers, sure enough - but it only takes a few, and they've got a whole lotta guns.

I hope these (((elites))) realize the fire they are playing with, on personal and national levels.
The peasantry is extremely angry, and cucks behaving in this fashion, exposing themselves as the traitors they are, is going to get nasty should it continue.

IOW: There will be blood.

I'd like to think we can leave children out of it. It's not that bad yet.

It's that bad. It's worse than we can imagine. We only scrape the surface here.

You just know this guy's wife fucks other men.

The problem isn't the electoral college, it's the Reapportionments Act of 1929 that is the problem.

there is so much smoke and mirrors in politics

The election shouldn't be so close that one or two faithless electors can swing it, even with the amount of fraud that's going to happen.

One doing it could mean more doing it. Nip this shit in the bud.

Don't talk to me or my wife's 5 sons ever again.

Do some digging on her maybe?

Wouldn't be surprised to find him married to a Jew.

omg ur so gender insensitive u cis scum

user, he IS a jew

Your wyfe? What makes you think she's yours?

With all the poll rigging in preparation it's a certainty that the election itself will be rigged as fuck.

Manafort and Stone used the threat of violent reprisal if delegates/electors didn't follow the will of the electorate.

It worked for the GOPe I don't see how some Texas elector will be any different.

Found his wife's Goybook

facebook.com/dianne.suprun?ref=br_rs

Going after children is not required to nip this in the bud. Not yet.

Failed the first couple times. Trump is an investment, not a colored T-shirt.

scumbag list

archive.is/xJJk6

No one is going after anyone, we're simply making a list

It won't matter. There is no do-over.

Unless he's running the coincidence detector, Chris added the echo to his Twitter name manually thinking he's"getting back at those horrible anti-Semites" or something

Eh, he might be an honorary Jew, ie, cuckservative.

(checked)
no coincidence detector. I just checked.

If we win, it's democracy!
If we lose, it's rigged!

kek

Figures.

Checked for cuckservative traitors exposed.

> archive.is/T5zY9

New archive,now with 300% more redpills in the comments.

being rigged doesn't mean one candidate wins, they just boost the percentage for/against

pic related

We need to bring this to Trump's attention and inform him of any cuck electors, we can't let them get away with this

What a fucking moron. Does this mean if she voted that Gore would've won in 2000?

I genuinely feel your pain, but this is said every single election and nothing ever gets done.

To remove the Electorate, there needs to be a Constitutional amendment. Everyone screams about the Electorate and how it needs to be abolished, but unless you're contacting your congressman and getting an amendment bill drafted, then you'll just be here REEEing in 2020 just like you were in 2012.

[*probability of banning intensifies*]

Holy trips confirm Kek wills it

This really pisses me off.

Trump needs to win by any means necessary now. This election will make or destroy America as a white nation. Even if through cheating by based Putin, we can not allow Hillary to win.

Then you're gonna love this…

((((((((((((((((((ESTABLISHMENT CLIMBERS))))))))))))))))))))

It's funny how they've lifted the burden from us by putting the echoes around their own names, making it easier to identify Jews and their good goys

I just realized that this cuck or jew or whatever the fuck he is looks like Glen Beck with problem glasses.

FUCKING KIKES

The term European American is good because it gives no room for kikery.

What happened to the Texas that lynched queers?

Foghorn Leghornisms are the highest form a humor.

Judaism.

MOTHERFUCKER!
I know where this kike lives!

Looking at the post again, I deserve that Foghorn Leghorn.

No one's going after anyone user, but when you weed the garden, you don't leave the roots in the ground

Have a higher resolution of that graphic?

That's the fucking ghetto.
I was at that hospital a few weeks ago.
My wife found a fucking nigger joint on the sidewalk.

And a bonus graphic for you sir.

I got curious…

Sounds about right.

Now I really wanna know where this cunt lives.

If he works in the ghetto and lives in a majority-white area, that'd just make it perfect.

Oh, well, would you look at that…

> twitter.com/diannesuprun78

I think someone needs to pay Diane a visit.

Be sure to bring the rarest Pepes and dankest merchants.

Pretty sure McCain should not have won by a 'landslide', had the Republican primary vote not been externally hacked.

Holla Forums is right every single time.

id like to think that as well.. I really would.

But it is that bad. This isnt some shitheads ruining the canon of our favorite movie. This isnt a disagreement over the design of a local municipal park. This is a dedicated, organized and well funded group of malcontents that are actively trying to destroy the one and only chance that we will ever have of peacefully, or somewhat peacefully, securing the future of our children.

If publishing his address and where his kids go to school is what it takes to make him and his ilk realize he better fucking not subvert the fucking last hope of a nigh hopeless and extremely angry people… then so fucking be it.

This stopped being fun and games a long time ago, we've all got personal skin in this game and we need to start believing the stakes to be as high as they truly are.

saying "hey shithead, you live at 'x' address and your kids go to 'y' school, dont you fucking dare subvert the will of the people' is not going after children.

Would you be arrested for simply lining up outside his house the morning of the election fully armed, like the silent Fed protest?

We are going to eventually kill Jewish children.

How's the coffee today, Feddy?

By ballot or by bullet

Trump isn't the messiah, but he's a vital step in the right direction

Things are bound to get spicy this Nov no matter what happens.

No, they'll claim Putin rigged it with hax0rz.

They're tinfoiling about Trump and Putin conspiring already. From now on Trump will be roped into their delusions if Russia is involved.

Excellently said.

Bump

2edgy4me

I'm happy to play the good cop role and say they merely need to go back to Israel.

CONFIRMED

He will get lynched if he tries this. People in general are rather pissed about the establishment trying to take over the system. All it takes is a dox and a visit for these electors' days to be ruined. By ballots or by bullets.

== KEK == (lbuh) has spoken

jesus fuck Josh, how did you break redtext? I seem to remember it used to work inline, not just on a line by itself

CTR

Kill your self in shame, faggot.

Sorry newfriend. It never did.

I'll be doing the same for being off by one

absolutely 10/10 post

And I'd like to add the fact that we don't have much longer before the UN shuts this motherfucker down thanks to obongo cucking our internet. At this point, we don't have that much time to make this bastards bend to our will, the delegates in the primaries were persuaded this way and it should be no different for this needless organization of bureaucrats.

DOX THE FUCK OUT OF THEM ALL

It's hilarious how the jew media is treating him like LITERALLY HITLER and ANUDDA SHOAH when he's actually quite moderate. I think he probably would be at 80-90% support if not for the constant fabricated bullshit the media is spewing.

And if they're freaking out and thinking about invoking martial law over Trump, just wait until a REAL Holla Forums-tier candidate comes along and brings the right wing death squads

So long as nobody pointed a gun at him, no; not in texas.

hitler made that mistake

its not hilarious its… whats the word i would use… In leui of a better word at the moment I am going to say it is biblical. Them calling him Hitler is working exactly as we knew it would. The other day a pleb came up to me and said "all these msm mouthpieces calling him hitler.. its all jews. Im starting to think what if hitler did nothing wrong"

Keep up the good fight as long as you have blood flowing in your typing fingers. Its working.

Working overtime on a federal holiday? You're really dedicated Agent user

What's a holiday?

It was 266 to 271. So if she voted it would have been 269 to 271. Bush would have still one.

What she did do was set a very dangerous precedent. A few cucks decide to just not vote and the election can be turned.

If Hillery gets in then it would be to late. This Trump thing has them scared shitless. They will open up the flood gates and used targeting enrichment to forever swing the electorate in to their favor.

Don't be a cunt. This kind of shit is the real deal.

The fuckers you are talking about murdered a woman in front of her kids in Washington dc for driving into the wrong checkpoint, and then clapped and celebrated it. They are going to murder you are your families in mass and laugh about it.

Stop thinking like a fucking cuck. If that is all you are willing to do. Stay the fuck out of it and hide. Or you are going to be caught in the middle of shit you are ill prepared for.

On a side note. Start posting his real info. Now.

No shit?

been saying this for months, Texas is a closeted liberal shithole.

Dubs checked. Stakes are too high to let shit slide. Need to take all measures to ensure that the electoral college answers to the people, not to the elites.

Faithless electors deserve death

Congratulations, the big (((liberal))) cities now control who becomes president every election.

Who is that?

Boku no Vola

Honestly i'm not worried about the mechanisms of voter fraud. They control the process and will rig it if they can get away with it.

The only way for Trump to get elected is to set up highly competent and extensive monitoring and exit polling so that fraud/theft can be proven and then make the elite fear violent reprisal if they decide to steal the election.

Don't fool yourself there are only interests and the world still runs on the law of the jungle.

I can only laugh at this point.

Didn't Manafort basically go full Mafia on the GOPe and threaten violence if they subverted the will of the people?

I remember a meme about Manafort breaking knees going around a while ago.

yo utube.com/16pJ8YyC08I
I don't know how to embed, fuck me.
But this is a badass trump video.
Bad music but normies will love it.

I still want cuckchan to leave…