My sister is an exhibitionist

She is always walking around the house nude like it's no big deal. She is almost 18 so she is too old for this shit. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/ee2b886edec6ef511219b499ebf1c4e949b019ae/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck her

Fuck her

Walk around naked with her. Get in bed with her and sleep beside her; naked. Cuddle her naked. Get a boner and see what happens.

Step one is to make sure you're not gross. Work out, jog, eat healthy, etc to make sure your gut doesn't hide your package. Match her level of nudity at all times and be sure to act like you don't care. Don't ever hide your junk if you're not wearing pants, especially if you get a boner. Be sure to position yourself in a way that lets her look at your junk without being obvious about it.

After a while, she'll either get bolder or stop.

Alternatively: Do your homework, kid

>She is almost 18
M…mods?

I thought about that, but since girl in OPs pic is obviously almost 30 I didn't bother. He is obviously posting bullshit.

BENIS IN BAGIBA FUG

hes too stupid to do anything but complain about a teen girl walking around his house naked

I had a cousin who was an exhibitionist. Going topless (not often) sometimes but generally just going around the house in small panties/thongs and loose tops. she'd bend over and you could see her tits. or she'd bend over and you'd see basically ass gape or really tight camel toe as the thong was squeezing between her labia if you were right behind her. I made a move one time. I mean…..surely she wants to get fucked and wants attention, right? So one day we're chilling on the sofa and she has her feet in my lap. Not doing anything. Just honestly her feet in my lap. She scoots over and turns around and I see all her glorious ass inches away from me. So I do what any horny cousin would do: I took my hand and pulled the thong to the side
BIG MISTAKE!!
She got up so quickly while putting her thong in place, covering her ass cheeks with her hands while simultaneously slapping me AND kicking me in the leg AND while also running away all at the same time. Locked herself in her room for a few hours before she'd talk to me again. She was super pissed

She's seen my dick though. I was comfortable one time. Just in my underwear. Just like she was in her underwear. My underwear was a bit old and was quite loose. I was sitting on the sofa and she was laying down on the floor. When she talked to me she looked up then went
I asked what happened? She said she was talking to me and looked right up my boxers, due to where I was sitting, and saw my dick. I laughed it off. Later that day I kinda implied/asked what she thought. She just said my dick is really white and she is surprised it didn't have any hair on it

btw she's 19 and im 27

im a kv
what do u expect?

so am I though

by choice

not wasting my 8" masterpiece of a penis on an inferior girl lad

Start by walking around in your underwear and see how she reacts. If she ignores you, make sure your cock is hard when she sees you and take it from there.

nigga u gay

she's presented a rare opportunity to be naked as fuck at home too
but she is a slut so dont bother fucking her

When you're such an autistic N.E.E.T. you LARP about your sister being a degenerate to make yourself look good by comparison.

Whoa…

Anyone catch out that book she was reading?

This picture has been on the net since 2013 (maybe earlier). If she's almost 18 like you say, then she should be around 13 in this pic, and she's obviously not.

tineye.com/search/ee2b886edec6ef511219b499ebf1c4e949b019ae/

And then Lebs show up. Girl is stabbed to death within 2 minutes. Experiment over.

2 minutes after 2 hours of 'enrichment'

^^^^ What they said

reminder that girls can't read