Bluepill me on everything there is

Bluepill me on everything there is.

The government wants what's best for you

We are equal. Drumpf is DONE. Heil Hillary. Join Antifa. No fat shaming plz.

Everyone finds love OP, appearances don't matter

Trump will make america great again

Communism works

Rules protect our freedoms.

Jews love you.
It's ok to be different.
You're special.

Jews are based and working for the good of humanity. Gender and race don't exist. Pedophilia is the greatest crime ever.

Just be yourself

white on black violence is a big problem in the USA.

Never defy authority, men are evil, only criminals need privacy, always believe everything the mainstream media tells you, 6 million jews died in WWII, illegal immigration is good for the economy, the world would be a better place without white people, there's no such thing as IQ since everyone is born equal, gender is a social construct, racism is a problem, women are paid less than men, women can be funny, trump is the worst thing that has ever happened to the US, teenagers (13+) cannot consent to sex, guns kill people, having children is bad for the planet, global warming will destroy the planet in the next 50 years, feminism is the same as human rights, #BLACKLIVESMATTER… etc…

There are too many to compile in one single post, but i'm sure other fellow posters will be glad to help bringing them up, if not, all you have to do, in order to be a good goy is to look outside and never ask any questions, also never disagree with anything.

Women are nice, in fact this is why they are better than men! Women are the only people who have kindness in their hearts.

everything will be ok

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

Those Africans that felch the piss outta cows?
Yeah, literally the same as Mozart.

blacks and Muslims are essential to a diverse and healthy society.

-20 years, -10 years, today, 10 years, 20 years, 50 years

-50 years, -30 years, -10 years, today, 10 years, 30 years, 50 years

All have been/are correct answers.

African-Americans are naturally peaceful and intelligent people, and the only reason that they disproportionately commit more crimes is because of current and historic systematic and institutionalized racism.

We are all the same race, the human race
Communism has always worked
With Jews, you win
Around blacks, Relax!

The overwhelming majority of evil acts perpetuated throughout human history have been committed by white people; this is why we need to breed out the evil white genes by mixing them with persons of color so that everyone can live in peace and harmony on the earth.

Be a nice guy, a good guy, and the ladies won't be able to keep themselves off of you. They value your blind absolution, your loyality, and your honor.

I didn't put 10 because it would sound too far fetched, 50 is more likely to be acceptable, since 100 is the absolute extreme. Everyone knows there will be no life left on the planet 100 year from now, thanks to trump.

Don't forget: Americans are just the worst and deserve your hatred.

Oh, and circumcision is a completely normal and appropriate thing to do to your newborn son. Don't forget to let Rabbi cleanse the cut afterword!

Work hard, get good grades, and you can be anything you want.

That's a redpill though.

Trump is a white nationalist.

Immigration was and never has been about economic concerns. It's about the demographic displacement and destruction of a race.

Immigration does have the added effect of increasing the size of the bottom layer of the debt pyramid in order to support the ever more perilous peak.

Trump hates the jews. He's literally Hitler. The whole praying and crying at the wailing wall, marring his children to jews, saying uncircumcised penises are hideous, only appointing the most jewy people possible, making more jewish decisions by far than Bush or Obama, and being an open zionist with a ultra-zionist vice president? All an act. God Emperor Trump will build that wall and MAGA.

Believe everything the shills say

There are no shills. By gosh we live in the freest country that has ever existed. Our free press reports diligently and truthfully, and our government makes sure we're safe and free. The idea that information and discourse is somehow manipulated is a nasty nasty conspiracy created by radical borderline treasonous America haters. They should be locked up, I mean hate speech isn't free speech after all by gosh.

Actually I'm god and you will listen to me.

Circumcision prevent aids!

Vaccines give autism

Earth is flat

Multiculturalism is what make the middle East so peaceful

Women have a harder time being socially accepted than men.

Haha

Europe should accept all refugees because they are children and women from syria and not all just young men from other countries.

Muslims are peaceful because their religion preaches peace and respect for other human beings.

A woman is not a slut even if she sleep with much men and engages in many kinky sex escapades she should be respected. Slut shaming is real. Also a man should always respect a woman and care for her, this is also what makes a woman sexually want him, the friend-zone doesn't exist as well.

Jews are the most discriminated people in the world.

Feminism is about women's rights.We also live in a patriarchy that is in favor of men.

Sexism against men does not exist and is a misogynist lie

everything is mean

HOW DARE YOU SAY THE "YOU" WORD
WE ARE TOGETHER AS ONE
WE