Fleshlight Launch

So the Fleshlight Launch is out, do you think it is worth the money? I'm thinking about buying one but I'm not sure since it is not cheap.

Other urls found in this thread:

xtube.com/video-watch/Cumming-with-my-Fleshlight-Launch-31558012
google.ch/amp/s/thenextweb.com/gear/2017/07/07/fleshlight-launch-review-masturbation/?amp=1
87068706.blogspot.com/…..
87068706.blogspot.com/…………………………………….
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy fuck you're lonely

Electronicsfag reporting in. Here's what you do:
Get some food grad, 100% silicone caulk. Mix this with corn starch and little bit of water. This makes a play-dough like substance which hardens into rubber within about 10-30 minutes (so work with it fast!). Omit the corn starch and it will be more durable and stretchy but MUCH harder to work with. Take something that is the same shape/size as you want the cavity to be and place it inside. Let it sit for about an hour or so. Remove the jig you used to make the cavity. Let it sit for like a day to ensure the curing process completes, baking soda is optional but a good idea as the curing process releases acetic acid and will make the end result smell like vinegar if you don't react it out. You now have your basic fleshlight which is endlessly reusable as long as you clean it.

Now for the electronics:
Get:

attach the reciprocating motor to your makeshift fleshlight
hook up pushbuttons to inputs of microcontroller (at least one for on/off. add more if you want other modes of operation)
if you want speed control within one of your modes of operation, attach potentiometer to another input of microcontroller
attach transistor to a PWM output of microcontroller, attach transistor to DC motor.
put it all in a case of some sort and you're done with the hardware.
Now the programming:
If you can't into code, don't worry. Basic is very easy to learn and the picaxe website has great manuals. And with something simple like this, the only things you'll really need to know are:
effectively "states" the machine can be in.
it does what it says it does
these are sister commands that, when used together, allow you to control the speed of the motor between modes or within said modes if you went with the potentiometer
Converts the variable voltage coming from the potentiometer (or other such device) into a digital number the microcontroller can work with and react to.

Anything else you need to know will probly naturally come up in the process of reading about them.

If any of this sounds like gibberish to you, google it. If you make this thing yourself it will do exactly what you want it to do at a much cheaper price.

Sounds degenerate. Would you be willing to show the government the degenerate things you buy? Maybe if it was at an antique shop I'd pick it up for a souvenir around the house, family decoration. But not fucking offically off the internet with your credit card!!! come on m8

Sounds degenerate. Would you be willing to show the degenerate government the degenerate things you buy? Maybe if it was at a degenerate antique shop I'd pick it up for a degenerate souvenir around the degenerate house, a degenerate family decoration. But not fucking offically off the degenerate internet with your degenerate credit card!!! come on m8

You just plagiarized my post with more degenerate.

Sure. I know that the things I buy are 100% legal, and to the government, nothing else matters but legality. I don't give a shit about what they think of me on a personal level, they can't do shit when I'm not breaking the law.

Yes, but at a point in your life there coud be a very hot lady infront of you with a computer and talking about the things you bought. Of course you are too young and inexperienced for that to happen. I am 70 years old.

fuck man. i'd love to buy one of these but i'm afraid my mom would catch me using it

I expect it would make a loud noise and she'd wonder why my room is making such a large noise and probably think I got a new cool tech gadget like VR or something and then barge into my room and catch me fucking it. She's caught me jerking off when I was in my teens. I definitely don't want to re-live those moments

If you ever find any reviews or anything similar OP please post them here

I'm interested in what men actually think. I'm a virgin and if there is anything else that can feel like "the real thing" I'd happily buy it so I could feel what it is like to finally have sex

I dont use my money for another else other than food anyway

Ok and? I don't fucking care, other people's opinions are worthless.

Stop thinking you're special and learn to kneel.

I don't think I'm special. I don't force myself or my opinions on other people in real life. I stay to myself and expect the same courtesy from everyone else, to fuck off and leave me alone.

Here's a video of someone using it: xtube.com/video-watch/Cumming-with-my-Fleshlight-Launch-31558012

Here is a review: google.ch/amp/s/thenextweb.com/gear/2017/07/07/fleshlight-launch-review-masturbation/?amp=1

If you are afraid that your mom will see it, I recommend getting a fleshlight of the "Sex in a can" series, they are disguised as a beer can rather stealthy. I got the Sex in a can mouth, ass and vagina when I used to live at my parents house, they feel great, tight and they are also cleaned very fast.

Isn't the whole point of purchasing a robotic vagina is so that it keeps riding you after you've shot your load? Why would anyone spend money on a glorified wank fluffer?

Does anyone else think it is funny that a fleshlight costs more than an actual blowjob from a real human being?

This is "turn in your man card" level shit right here.

People are weird.

Women can get pregnant from the real deal, men can't.
It isn't as weird as you think. It is basic biology.

Men can get the real deal pregnant and then spend shitloadss of money supporting their fling and child, so your argument doesn't hold up.

Ew, stop forcing yourself on me, faggot. You think you're a private person but I suspect you're un-loved.

If I came with a robot I could stick it in, I'd be sold.
Otherwise, it's just a fancy fleshlight.

It will never be as good as the real touch and it is still more expensive than the cyclone.

I find my flashlight just fine

Why not just kidnap a little girl???

This.
>>>/robowaifu/
Way of the future. We have the tech, if only they would use it to make anime/vidya/cartoon waifus, instead of uncanny "realistic" bimbos.

87068706.blogspot.com/…..

user I FOUND THIS SMOOTHIE MAKER IN YOUR CLOSET CAN YOU SHOW ME HOW IT WORKS?

87068706.blogspot.com/…………………………………….

So it's much easier to clean

t. 13 onaholes owner