Life is AWESOME!

Hey Holla Forums

Today, I experienced true happiness. No, I didn't fuck sheep or kids or men acting as women, or any other bullshit some of you glorious fucktards swear by.

Have you ever had a day when everything just fuckin fell into place? A day when every single punch in the gut _just_felt_so_good? And despite the abuse, everything you had set out to do just magically happens?

I'm gonna get my dream job.
I'm gonna get my dream girl.
I'm gonna leave the putrid fucking wasteland I currently inhabit.

Is there anyone whose day I can make brighter?

YOU, anonymous chan board lurker, this is addressed directly to YOU!

LIFE
IS
FUCKING
AWESOME

Live it to the fullest, and spread love, comfort, and pleasure whatever you do, where ever you may go!

Just make sure you never actually stop smoking meth and I think this should work well for you

pretty shitty life

still have to work*

So you finally got to fuck your sister?

Hey, fuck you dude.
Like for real, you know nothing

Thanks fag

Fuck, I knew I left something out. Ah well…

No problem, anytime bro ;)

I know more than you think

Yes I know that feel. Work today was fucking horrible, but I won an NES Classic from the GameStop giveaway.

Gee thanks for ominous answer there,
really makes me un-easy and paranoid.

That kike-hut ruined consoles for me.
If I couldn't afford my PC I'd still be another cocksucker with a game informer magazine subscription

good for you faggot. enjoy it before you get monkey fucked again i guess.
bobross.gif

You are still posting on Holla Forums though, so you know it is all going to turn to shit.

Oh, and btw: Life is not awesome. Only parts of it are. Life is pain.

Just grab someone and make sexbot lmoa :^)

OP here. Once you realize that pain and things thaat are awesome are in no way mutually exclusive, your entire perception of your existance will change.

Just sayin'.

You are a cenobite?

Yes but soon after fell higher than ever before.

i'm gla di kille dmyself

Have a good day OP! Remeber us autists.
Top kek.

Fuck no. Shutting the world out doesn't change it.

tl;dr

Anyway, it seems like you're happy. Good for you. Stay positive, and always remember that being happy is a choice.

Hey, lookie here! Still going strong, bitches ;)

Everyday of the past 4 years has been the best/ last day or my life. I wake up at 6pm and take a shitload of kratom and cannabis then blast music and surf the web.

I suppose that is also a legitimate approach