REDPILL BRLITZKRIEG: Holocaust and WW2

ITT: post pictures/quotes/info/… related to the holocaust faking and the second world war in general

(Following mega files contain lots of images and pdf's, including those related to ww2 and the holocaust but they are far from complete)
mega.nz/#F!Xg5UQZZT!oljAglBU8yo0ttD7M0vkgA

By the way does anyone have quotes by churchill and a polish general about germany before the war?

also if the thread is a success and mods would sticky then mods=gods

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polarchive/res/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hitler did nothing wrong.

I am redpilled on the holocaust and ww2
I am dropping whatever info I have and ask other anons to contribute in a useful way to redpill others

you dirty nigger

Kikes always want to know the detachment of planes that flew sorties over the camps and took pictures of them. Does anyone have any hard data on that?

Bump and reported. That’s not what it says, you cocksucking faggot.

Of course he did. He lost.

Icebreaker.

Hitler did not invaded in winter
The plan to succesfully invade the Soviet Union before the winter failed which caused huge sufferings on the german side because they were not prepared for a campaign longer than 3 months

Reminder that the Brits didn't allow the Red Cross to supervise their camps

Did you know that quite a few top Nazis were pretty Jewish and that rich and powerful Jews were never hauled off to the camps?

Does that mean Hitler and co were cucks?

Rich jews were indeed not sent to camps, lots of their property was nationalized and the rich kikes themselves were used as hostages because they had powerful connections

wtf i hate hitler now.

Make sure you check out the Holocaust Megathread.

8ch.net/polarchive/res/7.html

That's a myth, and Élisabeth de Rothschild died of typhus and Ravensbrück. The funny thing about that (other than a Rothschild dying) is that her kike husband lied and claimed she was thrown into an oven alive, and other sources now claim she was gassed.

Hitler was a Zionist because he supported the idea of a nation for the Jews

Well at least you realize the holocaust didn't happen, that is a start.

gas yourself