QTDDTOT

Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Does anyone have the cyberpunk version of pic related, where Nietzsche is looking over a city instead of mountains?

No reddit I will not not clutter up this board with my useless questions.

Why did this thread get created at exactly 22:15:17? Why did op choose this day, this month, this year to post this thread. Why did I choose to visit this thread? Why am I writing this? What is life?

Are there any sept fags left? Anyone remember gamergate? And why we came here in the first place.

Does anyone even know who hotwheels was?

So you could write this post at 23:20:40. There is barely any reason for us to exist, besides continuing our species.
These little conversations and things that we do, can change something in our boring lives and influence our opinions and views about something.
I often love to think about how some small interaction can change someone's life in a completely different direction and I sometimes do wonder, if something that I have said, has changed someone else's life into completely different direction.

Are there really girls on the internet?

heard about something liked that, i think it's called the mandela effect or something along those lines.

checked and, this post in this thread changed my life in a way, i spent time in front of my computer screen answering this post because of you, if you wouldn't have written this post i wouldn't have written this.

so yes, yes you changed my life.

if you consistently browsed this board for the past few months you're probably into hebe shit now. those little things being said aren't all that small when there's constant pedo discussions, cpniggers, diaperfags and jailbait being spammed along with that small thing being repeated non stop for an extended time peroid.
Take it from the guy who's been constantly shilling threads just so we could have some fun when the moderators sleep.

I often think about this too. I believe part of it has to do with social deprivation.

No retard The Mandela Effect is a false memory. The closest thing to describe what we're talking about is The Butterfly Effect.

Nothing wrong with being a hebe, it's perfectly natural and healthy. Just because society doesn't agree doesn't make them right. Being a pedo on the other hand is just pure degeneracy on par with faggotry

Would you let your daughter go out in shorts like this?

im a hebe man myself thankfull but i dont express it outside but inwardly theres always constant turmoil.

no halfchanner because i wont br having a daughter

Yeah, but I ment it in a way, that influence your life more than a few seconds spent. Maybe in a way that made you do something irrational, that turned your life around and not even in a bad way?

Not really into that stuff, even though I'm here daily. It's ok as long as people keep it in their pants. Harming kids for one's sexual pleasure is degenerate, in my opinion.

Possible. I'm not really socially deprived tho. I don't care about others. I just sometimes wonder about how my actions have influenced their lives, but just as what happened because of it, not details of their lives.

Why? You're attracted to a female in her sexual prime. There's nothing wrong with that.

There's just me, a slender woman in her 30s and the user who conducted raids as recently as May and managed to fill four separate threads to completion.

I came here from Reddit, they told me you guys were fashy and gamergate was like when the jews and stuff. Hail Hitler.

theres currently pthc in another thread.
Also i dont want to be judged for my supressed thoughts

foxworth is prob still here tbh

I was there 3 years ago.

what a wasted opportunity Holla Forums was, everything was there, oh well, what we have is better than nothing i guess.

newfag here. i keep hearing gamergate mentioned in connection with Holla Forums. what's the story?

there isn't any story

Holla Forums has seen its first exoduses when freedom of speech in 4chan was threatened. The question of freedom of speech was asked when gamergate was at its peak on 4chan's Holla Forums, while Holla Forums argued whether 4chan was a heaven for free speech or not. Mods decided that it wasn't and screwed Holla Forums over by removing the captchas there for some days, leaving normal political discussions to nothing.

The gamergaters were the first to be banned, before everyone else, and established >>>/gamergate/ and >>>/gamergatehq/ , making most of the userbase at first. Then people like me arrived when we saw that all free speech was gone.

how does removing captcha affect discussion? was the board heavily attacked with spambots? i don't see the connection.

It was attacked by spambots and also ultimate shitposting, since the userbase is way more crowded than here.

If Winston Churchill was the First Lord of the Admiralty, the First Sea Lord, does that mean he was Lord of Seamen?

(((Semen Lord?)))