Would anyone on Holla Forums be interested in writing about anything related to internet or chan culture at $10 per...

Would anyone on Holla Forums be interested in writing about anything related to internet or chan culture at $10 per post? You will be able to credit your posts however you want, anonymously or otherwise. I have 4 interested writers so far, 3 of them confirmed and working on pieces.

The project is backed by a budget and long term plans. It will have its feed advertised on a 2k daily uniques site right from the start.

Think clickhole had a bastard child with early Vice, all written by people in the know, straight off the chans.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CEyRfKQs
pastebin.com/if59HuBB
pastebin.com/45FiJHEt
pastebin.com/zxHsJ4zm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not going to sell our souls to you. Not unless its inherently right wing, without somekind of jew agenda behind it.

shitposting for truth AND taking shekels for it? well sure why not

what's the desired wordcount on these "posts"?
what sort of site will they be pushed on?
do you pay in BTC?

Sounds like you just want to pay for a rundown of imageboards so they'll be easier to infiltrate by your filthy shills.

I'll tell you all our secrets for half that.

I am very interested. Have many ideas.

Who is behind this?

Would you be willing to live-stream your suicide with a 12 gauge shotgun?

|
|
|>
|
|
|

Nah, I've been around forever. You guys use some of the sites I've created.

No word count goal, just interesting posts from writers sourced off chans. The media doesn't have a perspective like this and I'm risking dollarinos on the bet it will be a hit.

Drop me some lines on my temporary email.

I get the sense my three writers so far are right-wing, but I'm not going to lie to you, I want to create something entirely unique. I'll probably go to Holla Forums and get a writer or two there as well to blanda upp a bit.

Great stuff, send me a few lines.

In fact, even if you're out of ideas but you know you like to write (voice and style is always more important than education or grammar), hit me up because I've written up a document on content types with examples.

Contact Info?
I got some content ready to go.

Sounds good, any info? [email protected]/* */ is my temp. If you're interested, shoot a few lines and I'll note down your email so I can send back the information from my real email.

this.

SAGE

Re: questions from a firemail account:

Every writer gets several accounts and can set whatever name/pic/bio/twitter they wish. Sometimes you'll probably want to publish something you don't think is a match for your main name/branding, and you log to your alt. You can shoot me an email any time to get additional accounts for new personas you cook up. You always get the $10 because I keep a list of who owns what.

I haven't used it for a year now, but if you're for real and can write some good posts I'd be willing to do it.

You know we would be very happy to do it >For free.

What topic do you want us to discuss?

what's to write?

I could wear myself out trying to find people willing to do it for free, but this is an investment with a calculated risk. If it pays off I will be doing revshare with consistent writers.

Example topics:
pastebin.com/CEyRfKQs

Who are you?

It's like 2008/9 all over again. I see what you're doing and I don't like it.

Just screencap redpill threads and post in on tumblr.

People are not going to pay to read opinions.

fucking kill yourself

Why is breitbart successful? Have you ever thought about that?

It's their allowance for new perspectives from the right and from the chans. Nobody wants to read neocons or Hill shills.

I'm going to refine this concept and it won't be the conjoined twin of any political faction nor have any corporate overhead.

I'd love to write finance articles for you.

Anonymously of course.

I have a Master's degree in Finance.

Some zero hedge style stuff? Could you send me more info? Might work for our purposes, might not.

Fuck no, that's shit money. A person can make more at those godawful word mill sites. I'm especially wary because you don't mention a word count. If it's like 300-500 word articles then yeah, that's semi-decent stuff. If you're expecting anything around 1000 words then it's fucking shit rates, a penny a word.

Also why the fuck would we want to be like Vice when clickbait sites are dying everywhere? There's no reason to stoop to that level when we're already churning out great content that gets spread virally for free.

In short, get cucked jew

eh zerohedge is a little absurd.

topics i am expert about:

investment valuation: stocks, bonds, derivatives futures

monetary policy

history of finance

international economics

cryptocurrency (no, it's not that great, but its something)

I think I'd probably just do a colum debunking how fucking stupid the WSJ is, and how absurdly optimistic investment banks' stock valuations are.

Gawker paid $12 a post when they started and they had a proven formula. I'm doing something new that nobody in media (except breitbart to a small extent with a tiny circle of writers) is willing to try.

also, i hate, absolutely fucking hate Keynesians and big government intervention into the economy.

Don't you guys just want to write about all of our WACKY CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIES and CHAN CULTURE?

I'd be interested. Where can I email?

How about you lurk more?

Tbh though fam if I can just shitpost about lefties and degenerates and get paid for it I might give it a whirl. I assume payment is through paypal?

[email protected]/* */ is my temp. Have a few interested people off this thread already and you're welcome to join. I'll be sending back info from the real email in a batch later this evening (your email won't be shared with anyone, not even other writers).

Paypal very much preferred, yes. If bitcoin is a demand from at least one strong writer then I will be doing that also to keep people happy.

Yeah? Gawker's also dead mate, dunno if you heard about it's "proven formula" getting schlonged recently

So why would you purposely emulate a site model that failed miserably unless you're just trying to use us for some quick short term profit

Hulk Hogan having sex is a proven formula to dismantle leftist publications

He said he wanted material on Internet culture and chan culture, not your shitposts.

The point is Nick & his partner paid $12 on something they knew would work from the get-go (and of course it did, massively).

I can't even be sure I will be able to take advantage of major advertising networks.

So I think it's quite fair. You can write for free and hope that one day you'll be so damn good and renowned that Breitbart will ask you to write a $100 piece twice a year, or you can write fun stuff for $10 a piece with me and grow the audience and profile of whatever brand you keep your writer stuff on.

You damn well know that Gawker getting shut down had nothing to do with it's system, but with it's owners refusing to take down defamatory content after being ordered to do so by a judge. Stop being retarded.

Sent you an email. Please send me the info when you get around to it.

Hi OP,
I've been wanting to start something similar for a long time.
I usually keep stuff for myself, but if you're paying for real, I may need some fresh cash.
What kind of article are you looking for? Length? Words? tone?

Thank you, L.

Sent an email.

I'll send an email: what do you need? Some kind of cv? Or just an article of example? Do you need it well formatted with HTML and CSS?

Another question OP: Why did you choose to ask here in 8pol?

It's a fake name, btw ;)

Not like he'll be able to differentiate.

Probably because only here are some of the most thoughtful places where you can autistically dwelve into all details necessary to address without doubt the Jewish Question, SJW hypocricy and others.

This..
Should I get started, or wait until more info is sent? Thanks

:^)

Well, if you get onboard here it's less of an employee relationship and more like a partnership. This is an investment and I will eventually profit off of it, even if it takes a decade, but I'm not going to run ridiculous corporate overheads like all the other major blogs out there. No office, no gym, no dinners, no fulltime designer and programmer team when we can use excellent premium wordpress plugins. My vision is 75% revshare with consistent writers when we get to the black.

I've uploaded an early draft of possible content types here: pastebin.com/if59HuBB
but anything offbeat or clever is always welcome.

I've already asked halfchan and got 3 confirmed writers. Very happy with that one. Will be trying another round soonish for some clickhole style content writers to fill any gaps.

Just drop a few lines about the types of content you usually do and what you actually want to do. I will email you back in the evening.

We need to dispel this fiction that the media doesn't know what they are doing, they know exactly what they are doing, and there is not a snowballs chance in hell anything besides disinformation will reach their media channels. Don't be naive. Also, if you want info, just lurk moar, especially in the screencap threads.

Sounds fun OP. When do you plan on starting?
What is the monthly rate of articles one should publish?
What are you looking for in a writer?
Any way to fund this (money or work if it doesn't turn to shit)?

No deadlines, no minimums. If you publish once a year, that's fine and no issue for me.

I make the wordpress account(s) with your desired handle(s) and jot down that they belong to your email address. You log in any time and submit something. I edit and approve it and credit the $10 to you. Pays out once a week to whatever paypal you want.

dude I emailed you saying I would shill for you but i'm serious I wanna work for you

I think Lawrence Murray on TRS had done something like this, it's his site but he has guest contributors making nice content.

Anything interesting. The idea here is to publish perspectives off the chans and see if it's the good bet I think it is.

You already know as well as I do the mainstreams media puts out clickbait about chans and make a lot of money off it despite doing a shit job. We have a market opportunity to create an authority, and this doesn't even cover the opportunities related to our own take on clickbait.

Can I write about esoteric Jahanism?

I'd love to have Jahan write a piece and see what happens.

If it's the only thing you want to write about it's probably a little out there.

Since I need money, I will do it, but won't partake in libel or slandering Holla Forums
also, since I am a 2005 originalfag chanpro who's also just come off from wasting his inheritance on a (((journalism))) degree I will want $250/post I know how much you fucking rats make, won't jew me on this.
I will be a valuable asset to you if interested, and if not I will work to crash your shitty blog with no survivors
contact me: [email protected]/* */

I cant wait to read a comprohensive study published by the media WITH ALL YOUR EMAIL ADRESSES AND PERSONAL INFO IN IT YOU FUCKING MORONS

My pants are shaking.

It wouldn't be the only thing I'd write about. If this thread is still up when I get back from uni I'll shoot your temp an email. I'm not turning my computer off or anything so this tab will still be open anyway.

I'm actually now completely open to doing it now that you say there aren't any deadlines because I have a full class schedule and wouldn't be able to get to it right away.

I'll get on it asap nevertheless.

Also, let's settle this since OP said he'd be interested in bitcoin if more people wanted it.

I reported in and would accept exclusively bitshekels. Anyone else?

I don't think your gay blog is going to be successful OP

>[email protected]/* */
Military email?
Honeypot?

That's .mil, idiot. .ml is from Mali.

Why would anyone take anything other than cryptocurrency for a project like this? Anyone doing otherwise must personally know him.

I'd work only for bitcoins, no way i'm letting the kikes at Paypal try an Jew me out of my pay.

It's what mytemp.email gave me.

I'm willing to take the risk. Worst case scenario I've spent a few K on a blog with some unique content that will stay online forever. I've spent 6k on impulse charity things, I can handle it.

Sounds good. Save my pic in case the temp times out.

I'd rather work for bitcoins as well.

Are you a Jew?

Unlikely, I'm a Norge.

Might consider this.

Assuming you don't turn out to be a Jew.

Still reading the thread.

I shitpost for free fam
no wageslave life for me

You pastebin has been removed.

Got a fresh link so I can see what sort of topic you are looking to cover, Mr. Non-Jew?

blog?

…. You sure you're not a Jew?

Oh, wait, wrong ID, my bad.

pastebin.com/45FiJHEt
Fresh paste.

this is a bad plan op
but considering you probably are going to go ahead, don't link directly to here
keep the inflow of normie cancer to manageable levels

also what exactly do you want here, paying people for thoughtfull insightfull posts, like the best writers of/pol/, in which case your commercialization would drain us of good posters$
or do you want to hire lurkers to write a summary of good Holla Forums topics a sort of editorial of non shitposting chan content
this could be interesting but good look finding decent writers at those bargain prices

also considering you already mentioned your idea here what's to stop any number of anons from duplicating your business for free just to stop the inflow of normie cancer

post criteria for a post

In that case I would have made a charitable contribution to mankind without even spending a dollar. Go for it!

pastebin.com/45FiJHEt
Here's my brainfart draft for types of content I can see coming out of this.

Why is this thread still up?

for what you want, you need field people, you will never get them..

What about pulp material? I'm a fiction writer so I could toss some shorts or serials your way. I don't generally include opaque political commentary or cultural critiques in my work, but obviously I'm heavily influenced by being a European supremacist, monarchist weeb.

That's definitely a possibility if it grows the way I want it to grow and we can include more niche sub blogs and columns. A guy I spoke with the other day wanted to write about a smaller game and I'm all for that. But we can't do it right at launch unless your fiction happens to be Sam Hyde tier mindbogglingly original. If you're OK with waiting, shoot me an email so I can make a note of it.

have a freebie
most of gamergate, before it was even termed gamergate by animal mother, started as a protest of corruption in games journalism that had been going on for years and come to a head

nobody believed IGN or Kotaku or any of those faggots or anything they said. Jokes were regularly made like "10/10 it's ok -IGN" and "Kotaku posts clickbait at 11" for years before this shit even came to a head

so one day a member of a feminist marxist social justice clique got outed by her boyfriend when she cheated on him with supposedly 5 guys in games journalism to get her shitty text adventure game shilled

the imageboard fags jumped on it because they hated those lying faggots and knew it would be easy to just fuck with them because those kinds of pieces of shit get upset at the slightest attack on their EGO and it's funny to watch them freak out and make themselves look like human trash. Reddit got in on it too because redditors are sheep and have been sucking up and reposting 4chan memes for years before this point and they know good shit to copy when they see it

so everyone is having fun taking the piss out of social justice marxists and the Holla Forums board points out that this same cheating bitch got a legit attempt to make a game designed by a girl shut down because she didn't like their policies about how many changes you could make before production, this is a legit thing game companies do because rewriting the script and shit is fucking retarded

so Holla Forums and Holla Forums and parts of reddit and everyone else involved followed the plan and started donating to this crowdfunding project that had been pretty much shut down by feminist marxist social justice warriors for being anti woman or some shit when it was just that the woman was a leftists bitch swinging her dildo around, and why?

because it was funny

The reaction that came out in response to the crowdfunding effort was some kind of magical bizzaro comedy show where the supposed bad guys were doing good deeds for free giving money and spreading the word and the supposed goodguys were yelling bloody murder about how bad the game maker was and how evil the people doing good things were, and it was all predicted well in advance because that is how those people operate and so this is how we response

there was also some part of it where part of the money would go to the non-profit of the donators choice and the 5 guys folks, that's what we called before gamergate it 5 guys burgers and fries for obvious reasons, decided to donate to the American cancer society because it would go to curing "butthurt" and they take a very small cut of the proceeds compared to many other "non-profits" also it was becasue one of the guys who does game reviews and inst a smoldering piece of shit had ass cancer and we kinda liked him

that's not the comprehensive story but that's how it was and how it started

shit, meant to write this is how we respond

here. So, I've decided that I will bite. I shipped you a short e-mail and hope to hear back from you this evening as promised.

I am a recently laid off electrician living within the front lines of the southern mud invasion. I have known a period of my life where they simply did not exist in my area, so I can definitely give first hand accounts of the situation in the city and region.

Other than my profession and my growing concern that I won't ever find another job in my field without migrating myself away from my lifelong home, I am more interested in quirky pieces, more "Wow, I never thought to ask a question about that but…" kind of work.

I have alot of experience hovering the the thin gray line on many normie forums, dropping quick, tactical redpills where I can get away with them. If you did a quick search of my email address you would probably find my forum posts. Which is fine. That's my fake persona anyway, which I have developed over many years, to the point where the fake "real" name attached to my fake handle will pull up so much information online you would swear that I really exist.

And I prefer to keep it that way.

Do you legit care if all my writing was pure shitposting with so many levels of irony you can only guess my true intentions?

If you don't, I've got a lot to contribute.

do it

then we can argue and shitpost in the comments section about what you really mean

I'm OP and I concur.

It's gotta work for the format (blog post), but other than that any kind of originality is a bonus.

How about 15-50% of the profits made regarding the post/article?

but Goyim, $10 dollars is 15-50%

I don't understand how this makes money.

But I am down to do this.

Who is funding this by the way?

OP, what's the min/max wordcount for these articles?

Intriguing idea, writing for money.

But…

gotta be trust in the relationship to male it work.

Holla Forums is a low-trust environment.

Money made through ad revenue is peanuts 90 percent of the time, something like $1 per 10,000 clicks, higher if there is a good conversion rate. If you were to earn on a commission based model there is a chance you would make a helluva lot more than $10 per post but also a lot more risk involved, and if the site flops you will get nothing. Considering this website hasn't even started yet and is based on the risky assumption that our shitposting will be profitable, it is pretty fair that OP is assuming the risk and $10/post is pretty good. If you are inclined towards the commission earning model and less risk averse and can get lots of traffic in a niche interest site with high ad conversion you are better off just starting sites from scratch and monetizing them, there is loads of info online about it.

Now that's a deal!

My first article in its entirety:

>user is featured daily on Holla Forums's Holla Forums and has a new book coming out in February called OP Is, Was, and Always Shall Be a Fag. He lives in New Brunswick with his wife, Gertrude, and their dogs, Zwarte and Macaroni

If I wanted I could talk people into going revshare from the start, but I'd end up with a lot of unhappy writers causing a lot of drama. Because it would just be a few dollars for the first few months at least. For now this is an investment, a bet.

When and if it's in profit, I'll go 75% revshare with the writers. I don't have and will never have a corporate overhead and I'll be very comfortable with the 25% if we reach the level of even just a single gawker blog.

I would read that

yeah how would I apply? ill do it for $9 per post and write twice as many

Nitro dubs just sent you an email, get back to me nigger.

kek

I'll just do it for fun at first. Fuck it, shitposting for beer money. And if I happen to gain a following of nazi frogs on this new djiboutian feces dropoff center then I'll just ask for more shekels or leave.

OP I wrote you early in the day. How many writers are you gonna hire max? Is there a selection process?
I came back from work and contacted a couple of friends: a graphic artist and an anthropologist. Give me more details and I might get some develoer on the team too.
Although, reading your pastebin I was a bit disappointed about how dull the thing sounds. Are you trying to imitate buzzfeed and gawker on purpose?
I thought it would have been a little more serious. I understand the appeal of clickbaiting like a madman, but will there be space for good stuff too?

I have a batter one

Here's my article: I hate niggers.
Now give me the $10

Drybones?

OP here. I've received 19 contacts just from this thread, I shit you not. (pic related context: I deleted a few emails immediately after jotting them down for privacy reasons)

I will get back to you all and I'm very pleased even if I just get a few solid writers out of this. Like I think I've been able to illustrate in this thread, I'm willing to take risks.

I'm not drybones, but I know him. Awesome guy.

I sent you an email. I can't wait to publish my ideas on mercy killing on a ethno-national scale.

Sent you an email.

Please don't kike me.

just for posting about polynesian bone carving forums? sounds like a good opunrity to clear the air after the msm has been labeling us literally hitlers. sent you an email with my personal & banking information, can't wait to work with you fellow user.

*opportunity
how in the fuck did that even happen.

Just sent you an email.

Post the pastebin again, why do you keep deleting it?

I don't. Pastebin gives you very limited expiration options: 1 hour or a full day. Here's a fresh paste: pastebin.com/zxHsJ4zm

Don't forget the SSN and pin code.

I like you already

As long as nothing leaks back to us it probably will I'm fine with it. We don't need anymore exposure in the spotlight lest we turn into the new cuckchan.

Legit first time I ever laughed at anything Sam Hyde related, I did get a sensible chuckle from him embarrassing that Buzzfeed cuck.

Sounds fake and gay and gay even if not fake.

I think OP just cucked us. No response on any email

I'll get to you all.

I am and I'm never taking on any investors

What experience do you have with this sort of thing?

Pastes have both vanished. Do put another up.

I'm British, I'm thinking about doing this and I've written professionally before. It'd be nice to have an idea of what you're after.

The 24h one still lives at pastebin.com/zxHsJ4zm

Hope something on there sounds like it could be up your alley.

Seems like it's basically trying to monetize shitposting if you will. People come to places like this to get news, info and opinion, so there is a niche for publishing.

Well I'm off to bed. I'll send you a mail and see what you have in mind.

Thanks for that. I'll get in touch tomorrow.

Who are you OP? Some kind of shill boss?

I just send you an email, but I used 20 minute mail. Just making sure your temp hasn't expired

I also E-mailed you, recently. I thought I would check in here to confirm.

I am particularly interested in items 4, 8, 9, 10, and 14.

I'll send you an an email.
I also stream the Holla Forums d&d streams every week. Would there be a way to host or sponsor it?

Got it.

Hit me from a more permanent one if you haven't already.

Working my way through the emails, about halfway there.

Sent. What website will they be on?

New temp email: [email protected]/* */

idiot.

ITT: phishing

and idiots