TRUMP THANK YOU CARD

To say thank you to Trump for all his good work, I'd like to propose that we come up with a big thank you card like we did his birthday card not too long ago. The rules are simple, make a drawing thanking Trump in your own way and we can attach it to a huge card and send it to the campaign.

RULES
1. Make the drawing with a transparent background.
2. Draw it yourself, no copy/pasting. Vectorized images are okay.
3. Be mindful about space, nothing too large/long.

I'll be monitoring the thread for contributions and add them as they come in. The pic attached is just an idea, if anyone wants to take a stab at a better, more A E S T H E T I C center text then have at it.

i made a pepe

Remember goys, transparent background please.

HOW TO MAKE A DRAWING WITH TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND

1. Open up GIMP
2. New File
3. At the top bar, click 'Layers' and hit 'Add Layer'
4. On the right side, make sure you click your new layer and draw your new maymay
5. Delete your background layer, you can do this on that side bar where it shows the layers. Right click > Delete

Bumping while I make mine, here's the b-day card I sent him on his birthday.

This is the birthday card we made in the last thread we had. This is what I'm shooting for.

Bumping. Will reply later when I have time to make something worthy.

Hadn't seen that last time!
Do you think Trump saw it?

Everytime a card is sent something bad happens because of it.

Keepin' it nice and original…

put it as a stencil on something.

Now that you mention it, it sort of does look like something you could stencil onto it, like a wall perhaps…

Nice try, CTR. Another ten posts and you can write home to mom about your respectable job in the insurance industry.

I personally emailed it to the Trump campaign as did many others. I'm sure they saw it, but of course they can't acknowledge us.

Here you go fam.

Wow that's good fam. I'll compile everything in a little bit.

Bamp

OP here, here's what we got so far.

I didn't add yours, it's really big. Could you make it smaller?

Like this?

Even smaller

Now can you make those transparent?

I ve just buggered off to bed(on phone) I'll get gimp and actually follow the instuctions in the morning.

Good luck user's
Praise Kek
Beavers not beaners!

Sounds good lad

Thank him for his shitty Web team that doesn't respect multiple Unsubscribe requests in violation of the CANSPAM Act. Thank him for his shitty marketing team who sold everyone's contact info to 3rd parties resulting in even more spam from looney cunts.
Yeah I actually believed in the guy to not do shady stuff. Knowing he doesn't use a computer explains how his team of faggots manages to hide this shit.

But yeah let's send him a fucking card.

There you go

LOL
OLO
LOL

I guess Hillary is phoning in her shilling to some indian retard company now

checkem niggers

contributions

Pictures with backgrounds don't look too good. If you want to cut out Trump from that and the text that would be good

forgot transparency…..

There we go, that's better

alternatively

The peppers symbolize freedom.

bumping because this a good idea

Yes any valid criticism must be CTR shills for that cunt Hillary.
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL FAGGOT

Holy fucking shit, this is the gayest thread in the entire fucking catalog, without a doubt. It's like a kindergarten class is being directed by their teacher to write a signature on a thank you banner to some soldier stationed in kuwait

You know you can hide threads you dont like, right?

Speaking of helicopter rides, I made this. You can add it if you want OP even though its my second image.

Forgot pic related.

10/10

Here you go

Is dat sum OC?

bump

You bet your ass it is.

Call me a shill or whatever you want, Schlomo. This man is going to make America great again.

quick shoop here ya go

:^)

Very closely monitoring this thread. I would contribute but I have the artistic knack of a pencil shoved in a lemon during an earthquake.

How could I ever thank him enough

Could I ask you to make that transparent?

I really like this one

The second panel of this might go nicely on the card.

Actually just the "BUT A MAN LIKE TRUMP WAS NOT TO BE KEPT DOWN." would be excellent.

Draw something, it doesn't really have to be good.

10000 hours in paint

k

He probably printed it, framed it, and shed a tear.

excuse the low effort, I'm not the most creative

fixed a bit

proud participant in that card

Say thanks when he wins

Hope I did this right

It needs democrats ,communists, and jews being thrown out of the helicopters.

I never thought I would see it in this lifetime.

redid the text because can't do cursive for shit in paint or gimp

fucking checked

here's mine.

make it transparent and it's golden.

I tried to make it cute.

b u m p

Get up, see the results, feel pride.
Thank for doing it for me.

Cheers!

Trump will build an empire that would make Rome stand and blush at the sight of it.

all done by hand with mouse

please make my image large enough so that GOD EMPEROR TRUMP can read it

I don't have any new ideas really.

Just hand write a thank you note in MS paint you fag.

It shows you care.

Top Kek. I wonder if Trump lurks h8 channel and understands these references.

No, when he wins we make him a congratulations card.

Checked.

2hardcore

OP here, I'm awake, I'll compile everything later.

0/10, green user is 4chan

Why are hands so hard to draw?

Bump.

Daily reminder if this madman hadn't ran and worked tirelessly for over a year Yeb would be the nominee.

Show your appropriation for his sacrifice by leaving him a dank meme and/or a small message.

Did you even make that? It's probably a little too risque for something we send to the campaign proper.

I don't want to be a cuck but the put jews in an oven bit might be too much for something we send to the normalfags at the campaign. Also they'll view swastikas in a negative way most likely. Maybe the Holla Forums knot instead.

Why does Trump allow his kids to breed with kikes?

Why does Holla Forums ignore this? He is pro Israel.

shoo shoo shill demon

You're the shill trying to silence questions. Sure he is better than Hillary but stop pretending he gives a fuck about you or me.

Your concern is noted, but this is a pro-Trump thread.

what 991 stands for? I would normally assume people would put 911

Literally the only thing I 'know' how to draw

No honking?

Vai trabalhar rafael

We did this for his birthday, he never saw it.

vai desenha luis

excuse my blogpost, anons I'm dying. I suffered massive brain and spine damage after an incident at work, a job I got trying to MAGA.

I used to work as a security contractor, protecting h'white folk from the other breeds, I've been shot at, stabbed, blown up, left to die, you name it.

I think I've been targeted by the hillary camp, they tried to kill me but failed. Now I lie in a bed all day long slowly creeping into and out of consciousness. The doctors keep telling me I'm the luckiest person they've ever seen, they keep saying I should be dead, I know I'm supposed to be dead but I will not expire, not before we Make America, and the World, Great Again.

Holla Forums you have been with me through everything. The good, the bad, the comfy. I remember helping dox the first man who attempted to take Trump's life, I remember the tears of pride and joy we shed when senpai noticed us you fucking faggots, as I lay here dying in my bed it brings me hope and joy to see Holla Forums alive and strong even amongst the huge influx of shills and normies.

I thank kek for giving us the gifts he has bestowed, and to Trump, thank you for everything you've done and everything you will do.

If I had only one message I could deliver to Trump it would be this: GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

I must retire now my friends, my light is growing dim.

Why does this thread attract so much shitposting?

I'm 100% sincere faggot. I'm literally dying of drain bamage over here, thanks for making me summon the energy to respond.

Tell Trump GTKRWN.
Tell Hotwheels we miss him.

this is an underrated post

add this

Where's the faggot OP? I want to see him mail Trump our card.

and I spent a lot of time drawing moonman ;_;

I'm here, just letting the drawings roll in. Want me to update it?

Ah, if you want to mang I was wondering if you died jej

I could probably draw something else too while I'm at it.

It's a problem of mine. And with what happened in the last thread I don't blame anyone for wondering if I died.

he accidentally locked himself in his cuck shed.

Yeah, trumpcucks really are something, aren't they? Being worse than weebfags in terms of faggotry alone is quite an achivement.

hi moishe

fug we gotta save him

Uploaded full size and uncompressed. Should I resize/compress or will you do it yourself, OP?

that's some angelic shitposting.

I'm a complete newfag to GIMP but I ended up figuring out how to resize the images so you don't need to worry about that anymore.

It's great but please make the background transparent!

hey kike add this

Umm are you dummies actually going to send Trump pictures of Hitler?

His campaign people will get it first and just delete it you dummies. Only include subtle references you dumb goys.

luis entra no telegram caralho, a mãe quer falar com vc
kikebook tambem serve
hoje tem carona

This might be a good point. Maybe he could do a 'who's that pokemon' type image where it's just a silhouette and a question mark instead.

sup Christopher

Hands are hard

wow that looked hot shit against a black background, cleaned it up a bit for alt

fug I hope this turned out okay

Filename says it all!

I removed the BG in Paint.net.

God damn it paint.net. Too lazy to reuse krita.

why are you ignoring me you filthy kike?

Because I'm not adding something you didn't draw you lazy nigger

Probably because you're a dumbass and you don't know how to be subtle. Also you didn't draw anything or at least have something subtle enough like the helicopter rides.

I drew it pixel by pixel

Just flip it around or something

need to put a ben garrison signature in the corner, the birthday card was missing one

It's still rather overtly "antee semidic xdd"

just draw this one kike

Good call.

No you didn't. You took the image from the merchant with the coin from super mario bros.

can't make transparent background could someone give me a hand with my pic

The plural of "goy"(גוי) is "goyim"(הגויים)
I'm from Israel

I figured.

Fug I assumed you were the other guy until I noticed ID kek

i got you user, give me a minute

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

I colored the face in if that makes things easier

it doesn't matter, do you want the face colored?

if you think it looks better, I'd hate to have you do extra work

!שָׁלוֹם
I'm not sure if I'm the only one.

That's great.

i think it looks better colored in but ill make both and let OP decide

you're a beast Mein Holla Forumslock

Did you make that kek image?

Lottsa hebes browse 4/pol/, I mean I would assume that most posts under the Israeli flag are not proxies and that some naturally came here after the exodus.

How does it feel to be one of the (((chosen)))?

I did. Now let us see if Trump is the jew puppet we know he is.

Why did you remove mine you damn kike? This is a card from Holla Forums not from Reddit, stop being such a god damn retard.

VPNs are banned on 4chan so it's likely not people posting through a proxy/VPN.

not enough upvotes

Seriously though you have to consider the audience. I don't mind hitler obviously, but I don't want it to get binned because we just had to throw in natsoc maymays.

here ya go

Ha, don't assume I'm one of the rich guys or in media.
They're the ones with the power, I'm just a random guy. I have a cousin in ממשלת ישראל‎‎, but I barely know him.

(checked)

awesome, thank you

I searched your post in Startpage, and surprisingly it's not copypasta. I want to post a farewell post but still not sure you're for real. Proof?

Didn't know that was a rule, use this instead

dubs checking feels good man
made a slight correction there was a little white left

Looking forward to OP's final product, feelin' pretty high energy fam

Heiled

Please, it was barely visible and the figure was barely recognizable save for the mustache, the swastika was not visible too. We're sending it to Trump, not Clinton, right? It wouldn't be binned.

I did a cute for you big guys.

I think the email's subject should include the words 'internet people' in i

?

in it.

Very close to, but i'd be lying if I said I didn't also take inspiration from this

Let's cross our fingers that some intern at least reads the email subject

Extremely fucking underrated.

Email subject? I thought OP was printing it out and sending it like fan mail or something

I don't know what he'll do, can you even print a card that yuge?

(checked)
Definitely, though it would shrink down to fit the page. Doubt it would lose noticeable quality.

thanks

That bandage is triggering my autism

I don't care what other people think about the swastikas.

I was asked to include something I wanted on the card and I did.

god damn kike card

won't even include my pepe

because of a swastika and a heil trump?

put my pepe in the card

Your image's shock value:quality was too high. We want this to get seen by the normalfags, they're obviously not 1488 GTKRWN types. Always think about your audience.

always think about your audience

is basically your way of saying let us be politically correct and censor swastikas

the more swastikas they see the more normal it becomes and the less they are reacting to their pavlovian jewish programming

more swastikas stops that jewish programming that you are trying to re-enforce by swastika-censorship

So you'll include moon man but not my Hitler? Oh come on.

I actually really liked your image. I could probably find some room for it.

Found a great spot for it.

To be fair, Moonman is a lot less noticeable to normies. I'm glad OP included your dank Hitler though, looks noice

A few more and I think it'll be ready. When I send it I'll hop on the phone with the campaign and make sure someone receives it.

but he'll look at our crude art and the memes will warm his heart, Trump is proud of his autistic internet people :,,)

I made thing

I'd love if it was tsun

tsundere is worst dere

It's okay, I didn't want it anyway…baka

i forgive you this time because you got some nice digits… but just this time

wew

noice

Thanks fam.

how will you send this, twitter, e-mail, printed and mailed?

I was going to get on the phone with a trump person and email it to them and see if they can get it to him.

High Energy

Last meme I squeezed out. Not sure how it will look, I can't really tell with the checkered backgrounds on gimp.

Looks noice and I got dubs. Really liked doing that one. Source image is Arno Breker

Try using your head you dummy. Its not hard to think of a subtle reference to put in there that your average normalfag wouldn't get.

Oy gevalt goy u must believe my 6 gorillian braincells are dying kek.

I'm actually in (((recovery))) or so they say; about all I can do is dick around on the computer. No loud noises, no bright lights, 16+ hours a day of sleep on my prescription pillow yes it is exactly as comfy as you think it is.

It was all I could do to convince the hospital to let me go home, now I'm stuck in a tiny room alone. Makes me feel bad for old people tbh, this shit sucks.

Anyway tldr;
Yes I'm real, I'm also really lazy. No I'm not posting proof.

It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is my plan.

RIGHT WING CRIPPLE SQUAD

Imagine the salt if you faxed every clinton organization a shitload of nazi images.

Imagine it user.

Let's do it

could we spin it into a character attack?
(i.e. kkkmen agreeing with her about super predators etc)

Alright user you made me Kek. But remember user, believe and all things are possible. Your faith in Kek and Emperor Trump are what have kept you alive and they are what will lead you to recovery. Rest and regain your strength

At least use a different swastika. You know the jews hate sharp corners because it reminds them of how ugly and pointed their noses are and 90 degree turns.

Donol Trumb! :DD
Bess Bresdent! :DDDD
MAGA! :DDDDDDD

Trump Gondolas: Dondolas
a new meme is born

why didn't I think of this

Kek has blessed you with dubs.
You`ll live user.

was this on purpose?
anyways, good job, saved it solely because it's rad-looking

Looking pretty classic. Does anyone want to help me with a benny G signature?

Here you go, also please notice me

I might say it's done. I think I've run out of room. I'll see if I can get this to them monday.

Oh shit, does my spurdo not fit?

Did i do something wrong?
Is it my background?
If it is then how do i make it transparent then?

I don't know how to make the background transparent after the fact, might have to google around for that. If you post a transparent background one then I can find the room.

This'll still fit on there somewhere
just spent 30 minutes on this please don't let it be for nothing

Made it transparent 4U
By the way Gondola doesn't talk

I got you fam.

Thanks big guy

now for the back side

BASED
While you're at it can you replace that let's praise Kek pic (the one in pic related) with
Proof it's mine in pic

yeah mane, ty for the appreciation

I hope the God Emperor likes it

I noticed I left off some people. I added yours, though maga peppers isn't really visible at that size jej.

I'm trying to keep risque stuff off of the image. MAWA is great but let's keep it at dogwhistle level for now.

This

Come on fam, there are two sides to a card

If we really want we can increase the size of the image for more room, but I'm gonna need some more OC for that.

Alright, here's the kosher version :^)

on it fam

I'll be back later

Looking good so far. Still concerned about the Hitler picture…

Yeah it's probably not the best idea for this one. Going full 1488 is going to get this in the trash instead of on his desk.

Go back to Reddit. We don't censor shit here.

r u fukn gay, the moment that Hitler get's seen it's going into the trash

My question is still whether OP is going to physically print this off an mail it, or just send it in an email.

If it's mailed physically, an intern or someone will get it and see any swastikas/Hitler and throw it away.

If it's just sent in an email or even sent to Donald himself like on Twitter or something, then he'll see it and it won't matter if Hitler is on there or not and he will think of it as he may.

I don't care if Trump gets a picture with Hitler on it, I care about some intern getting it and deleting it you idiot.

Why not both?
Here's more OC btw

At first I tried to do a blind Pepe, but then I remembered that I can't draw.

Convince me that isn't way too much autism, because that seems like way too much autism.

Anymore room?

I had to make one for the best girl.
It's been two years now and even though she's napping, she's still in my heart.

moar OC

noice

You inspired me to revive this ancient thing.

If this is too big, please let me know so I can resize it.

that's part of the joke m8

BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR

These are awesome, man. Your energy is the highest.

Thanks man. I'm really feeling it. Can't stop making 'em, I really should be going to bed.

You german? That's the second AfD themed image you made.

Why not send Hillary a 'Get well soon' card? :^)

Yea I am.

That Hitler is bigger than shit

10/10

I keked at the thought

Where's our OP?

I'm here, I can catalog all the images in an hour or so.

Oh, you were OP all along?
Didn't even notice you senpai

I'm figuring out how to resize the image, give me a bit.

This is amazing, could you make it transparent for me?

What software are you using?
I could've done it 4U if I wasn't on my phone

GIMP, I think I figured it out. I really only use it for these threads.

Make it so.

Very nice. How are you going to send it to the campaign?

Damn dude, on second thought I want to veto a ton of small text. Think about what might go on a poster. Also please draw it yourself m9. Saved yours anyway because I want to do a big collab after the election anyway.

That is a question. I've spoken to the campaign a few times to give them random unsolicited advice so I'll see if I can try to get them on the phone again.

Let's hope they accept fanart.

Here's my contribution.

LMAO

The shills are on fucking overdrive

HIGH ENERGY
E
N
E
R
G
Y

I'm not the greatest at GIMP. Any anons mind helping?
I keep trying to make the white background a vector, but it keeps selecting parts of Ebby.

Paint.net is better brah

ill do it, gimme a minute

Paint.net is doing the same for me.

Thanks a bunch, user. Have a rare.

Delusional, pathetic Trump cuck.

There are still some tiny white lines around it, but it's going on a white background anyway.

Look, Rick, I know you like to come on here and play off the "lele Trump is Jewish" meme, but for pete's sake man at least teach your daughter to refrain from producing nigger babies.

Thanks, user!

no problem, rare saved. here ya go

Don't even know who that is as I don't even pay attention to the staged WWE styled and fully scripted "political" nonsense slop the Jew's pre-package for you morons to wind yourselves up over as though something real were actually happening.

Holla Forums completely delitized and enjoying it

same

widen hitler's mustache so normies don't get immediately triggered.

Maybe replace Hitler with the GLR pic
Since you know, this is America

Checked, shouldn`t the resolution be 1488*900?

How much more OC can op handle?

lmao

It looks great guys, and OP did a good job spacing everything out too. Hopefully they give it to Trump. I was a little disappointed last time in the execution.

Printing it out on a 3 foot sheet of paper and delivering it personally would be the most based option.

I'm OP, im sending it on monday. Whip something up fam.

I live in the deep south, NY is a bit out of reach.

bump

Alright, made this shitty thing on my phone. Hope you're around, OP.

Huh, that's weird. It didn't upload. Trying again.

Sorry Hitler sama, I cucked

What happened to the last card we made for him? The one with Kek and Ammit on it and so forth. I don't think we ever got a big response out of it.

We didn't get a response. I'll try harder this time.

This is a badass eagle, if it was vectorized and drawn higher quality (no offense but it's mspaint) then I'd wear that on a shirt.

Kill yourself.

Thanks Reddit.
>(1)

Gas yourself.

PRINT IT OUT
PRINT IT OUT
PRINT IT OUT

I can't into vector, sorry.

BUMP
How many emails did you send? 30,000?

Good call user