Suicide

What's the most quickest and painless to commit suicide that's not by a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

younow.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jumping off a tall building

Helium

not quick, too hard to get the right stuff anymore

really? Won't i feel the extremely amount of pain when i reach the ground?

Decapitation by train.

Be a nazi in Chicago

Quick enough if done right. About 5 breathes and you wont even notice it before lights out.

He said painless.

Not for long.
Look, the key to not feeling pain is to be dead before the nerve impulses can reach the brain. That is why shooting yourself in the head is best…bullets travel faster than nerves fire and your brain is history before the nerves even get a chance to fire pain signals to it. But you requested the next best thing. So you have to deal with the next best results. Jumping off a building and landing on your head smashes your brain awfully quickly. Not as quickly as a bullet, but close enough so that even if you did feel pain it would only be for a split-second.

this same bread is on halfchan kys

Not painless.
The nerves attached to the head end of your neck would still be firing all sorts of pain signals to your intact brain, which (although in shock) would live for several minutes before becoming oxygen depleted enough to shut down.

Because i'm an impulsive low intelligent idiot who didn't realise that Holla Forums is dead.

wich is the reason for why i also posted it on half chan

horse cock is reputedly quite a pleasant way to end it all for faggots. the long, strong rod right in the ass along with a handful of straw and some dung. why die quickly and without pain? pain is the strongest of sensations: it brings us to life.

I think i'll just kill myself later in life by somehow obtaining a gun.
It fucking sucks to live as a low intelligent person.

No, idiot. Assuming the building is tall enough your brains will become mush at 9.764 m/s^2

Oh hi Буерак!

pic related

hey :p

Yeah, but then you'll be fucking dead so it really wont matter now will it?

That's really fucking morbid…

what the fuck

Not OP but what's a streaming service I can use to livestream my suicide on here for your entertainment? Gonna eat deadly nightshade or just hang myself with rope and I want you guys to be entertained by it at least.

There are less traps and disguised corporate shilling here. Otherwise yes

Use twitch and be fast. Maybe chaturbate.

younow.com/

Oh I've seen lolis fapping on there. That's probably a good place for me to commit suicide without getting interrupted considering how long it takes them to shutdown streams of little girls masturbating.

and to the user who turned this into a banner, I nod respectfully in your direction

What are the effects of yew poisoning or more specifically do the muscle spasms hurt?

you gonna do it now and give us a ling of your livestream?

mix bleach and ammonia together in a bowl and lay it next to your bed before you go to sleep at night. You will never wake up.

i like the part where you vomit blood and feel every second of lung failure, very nice touch to death, yes.

Did this with three huge bottles of bleach and one ammonia in basement. Lots of tears and foam came out of my mouth and I was fucked up really good but I'm still alive.

you weren't supposed to tell them, nigger

In order to determine the most painless form of suicide, we have to examine what death is, and what pain is. Death is not flat-lining. If you ever heard someone say "I died twice on the operating table, but they dun brunged me back to life", that's bullshit. Death is permanent, with the ultimate cuase of death for all human beings being the same thing; lack of oxygen rich blood to the brain.

So, what is pain? Pain is a nervous system reponce to negative stimuli or to bodily distress, such as organ failure before brain death.

When it comes to the most common forms of suicide; the most common methods are the most pain free. These are shooting, and hanging.

Conciousness is a very fragile thing. If the brain gets a hard knock, such as energy transfering into the brain tissue via the impact and travel of a bullet, or by withholding oxygen for a short amount of time [about 5-20 seconds], then all sense of awareness is lost.

With decapitation, there is probably pain, shock, and horror to the person for at most 30 seconds. It was chosen as a method of execution because it was faster, and more fool proof than hanging, which was a purposefully slow ritual murder carried out by the state.

ps- and about hanging. The whole broken neck thing is a myth. There have been a few cases of people being beheaded, but before the spinal chord is fractured, the entire neck has to be compromised - with half of the neck being muscle tissue, this is hard to do. Hanging kills by cutting off blood flow, and total brain death takes about 8-15 minutes.