WebM thread SEPTEMBER

Oh vey, its almost been 13 years since 9-11. Remember the fallen goy, join me in this WEBM thread on this September day. The harvest nears!

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/147767325
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/exclusive-breitbartgravis-poll-reveals-americans-strongly-oppose-obamas-internet-handover/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-30/imf-backs-yuan-in-reserve-currency-club-after-rejection-in-2010
youtube.com/watch?v=0TZ9Jul6xJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=-Nk6sCIU3NE
youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slide it.

can anyone make webm out of this?
vimeo.com/147767325

I hope you are joking and not actually retarded

wut

slavs can't count, i guess.

Hi ingsoc.

happy september, Holla Forums
Remember when everybody was going on about the Shemitah last year?

That's satire, right?

Nice gachi.

Don't we already have 2 other active webm threads? Do we really need a third?

That cannot be real.

thats great lol

what the fuck were those starfish cheetos she was trying to cook?

it happened user

we are living it right now

and while it's not the acceleration we hoped for it's coming along nicely

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/exclusive-breitbartgravis-poll-reveals-americans-strongly-oppose-obamas-internet-handover/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-30/imf-backs-yuan-in-reserve-currency-club-after-rejection-in-2010

hard to believe that was a year ago

current year really was a wild ride

More is better when it brings quality. Sadly this slide thread is shit. These webms suck and they all know it.

does anyone have a webm of Norm macdonald doing a holocaust joke with gilbert gottfried

That Russian bitch screaming about how their going to slaughter Ukrainians….good put that bitch on the front lines and see how she does.

(witnessed)

it's still happening, we've had so many happenings this year some of them have been memoryholed even from us

kek appeared before us in our time of greatest need, praise kek

Good goy, don't forget the rape of nanking while you're at it :^)

Japanese art is so beautiful

What qualifies as art today is a disgrace. We live in sad times.

Here to sperg out and show your aurtism again, user?

here's the breakdown
fuck off with the anime themed d & c

Farmington Hills Michigan? That's a really wealthy part of South-East (Metro Detroit) Michigan, there's no way he's poor.

I'm ready old man

no you massive nigger, it's anti-russian pro-ukraine propaganda. how can you be this dense?

Why are Ukrainians so stupid? I get that other eastern european countries such as mine aren't really that good either, but come on.

It's that easy.

i wouldn't think

Post proof or you're wrong.

There are stories of talibans not even fucking going within a certain distance to national soldiers who show a little bit of fight instead of bending into their fucking assholes like some americans after hearing a few mortars going off.

Really like to know where you are from. Chances are your country is infinitely more pussy.

Whoa, very völkisch my friend xdddd

How about you send your sons off to war instead? I see no benefit in harshness that will only benefit the top people who rally the cattle for slaughter.

My lineage is that of deserters and I'm proud of it. You can go watch your bloodline end by yourself.

Last I recall, Lithuanians were pretty fierce in recent war theatres.

I heard they were proud deserters xDDDDDDDDDDD

Make no mistake, they were deserters from USSR, I do not recognize the current government sa my own either.

But why desert from USSR? They are just russians in denial anyway, they were in their rightful place

Cute little baby country, like 1/20th the size of your commonwealth, right?

GET

damn way too late

fuck off faggot

He said, in no uncertain terms, to defeat ISIS right now would be to let Iran "win" in the long term.

He has just condoned every single thing that ISIS has done and will do in the future. He has taken full responsibility for their actions.

A movie? Sauce?

Obligatory: youtube.com/watch?v=0TZ9Jul6xJ8

Can't wait to ₪celebrate₪

tbh those separatists are fucking internationalist commies so I hope Ukraine keeps their clay

How was that thread Holla Forums related?

Keep crying that your >>>/tg/ thread was deleted, autist.
*polite sage*

Whoever made this video is obviously a degenerate himself. Who but a degenerate would spend so much time dwelling on this shit, and enjoy himself so much while doing it?

so did you shop out the bungie cord? If not, I want sauce.

I love Sam Hyde for this stuff.

What the hell is he talking about? What change exactly?

Many of the stories are Holla Forums allegories.

Get rekd, faget.
You do know that that thread was bothering exactly no one, right? Except, of course, for one faggot mod who abuses his power to compensate for his tiny penis.
I'd have a very different view if there were a dozen such threads. But no, only one, I checked the catalog. And it gets locked.

People complain about lack of OC, then mods lock threads where OC is being posted.

And then we wonder why the board is going to hell and there's no OC.

(CHECKED)

PEPE!

How the border patrol should be like.

Nice graphics, is it running on CryEngine 3.0 ?

Thoughts on my encode? Is it too bitrate starved?

Very nice video. I enjoyed that alot.

But it needs more stroboscope effect like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Nk6sCIU3NE

Tried a bit different settings, do you think this looks better than before?

Really good OC, well done user.

I don't see any difference user…

It's not OC, just a render a did of a YT video. Sorry to disappoint.

Alright, I was wondering if stepping the resolution down while bumping up settings would be noticeable. I guess it isn't that much.

Shit on this shill all you want, but alex jonestein will never stop being funny lel

He's talking about them building their infrastructure similarly to the tower of babylon.

Post more videos like that with 60's vietnam era rock plox.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ That video is truly powerful, would you happen to know the name of the song?

Sorry, no.
But fun fact: Kalki (vishnu's final "avatar") can be translated to "The Destroyer of Filth" and will supposedly bring in a golden age.

Thanks for the link.

Go watch some old western animations.

kek

jewtube link or webm with sound ???

Anti-women?

wat

wtf is that repitilian bs tho come on.

I fucking hate that faggot dog