Hello and Welcome

WELCOME TO THE BOARD OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Now you may be wondering.

This is not the case at all my friend! Pol and Holla Forums are not in anyway a hivemind. In fact, i would argue the opposite! Many different people from many different places come here to have meaningful discussions about politics and how to better the world in general.

Like any other website, we have our handful of those pesky trolls who like to say and post offensive NSFW material. But the fact of the matter is that most of these materials are posted to keep us aware from the ==REAL== Neo Nazis that usually pretend to be left leaning, but are actually deeply right wing (the website is called leftypol but i do not encourage you to visit it, the content there may scar you!)

The term red pill referees to the amazing products of our (a little wacky, but very informative) dear friend Alex Jones and his product Super Male Vitality™ because as men age, they may often experience a slow-down in vitality, energy, and overall wellness. Super Male Vitality is specifically designed to assist the body in regulating proper balance to create superior vitality in males, and has been used by Alex Jones in order to maximize vitality when working up to 12 hours a day or more in the fight for freedom B-).

Now i must stop you there dear visitor, since there are so many questions to be answered, i can't do them all in this one post.

However, if anything else is making you curious, ask away in the thread itself, and other friendly anons will answer it for you (and may even correct me if i made mistakes!)
Be sure to smash that like button on this thread so that more newcomers such as yourself may see it and get informed about our wrongfully accused, but dear to heart, website.

Just kill yourself now nigger faggot

How do I shot web?

Didn't even chuckle. 1/10

>>>Holla Forums

You're a fag, OP.

I visited >>>Holla Forums once. Those guys are hardcore. Instead of having webm threads like an ordinary board, they have gas chamber threads. They try to throw everyone off by pretending like they're left-wing, but don't be fooled! Any post you read on their board may be from Donald Trump himself!

(Police sage for more important threads about promoting mass immigration from the third world.)

That symbol is upside down.

I BOUGHT THE LIVER PILLS AND WATER FILTERS FROM ALEX JONES AND NOW THE NEW WORLD ORDER CAN'T GET ME.

THANKS ALEXX JONE!

shit

Where's the goreposter when you need…

There you are.

you said gore?

Why are you being so ignorant?

gore, not bestiality

3 out of 10. Kinda funny I guess. Not really though.

fuck off retard.

OP U R FAG X–D

AM I NOW user?

also i hear about these mods all the time…
where can i download them?

Check your racist privilege, Hitler dubs! You have offended Jews everywhere by getting those dubs! Do you have some weird George Rockwell+Savitri Devi romance fanfiction written? You do, don't you! It probably goes something like this:

And this shit goes on for like fifty pages until they finally kiss! It's pathetic is what it is! Go back to Holla Forums where all of the Nazis post, you shitlord!