If you guys hate everything the CUCKOLDS at RLM loves then in your logic pic related is a masterpiece, right?

If you guys hate everything the CUCKOLDS at RLM loves then in your logic pic related is a masterpiece, right?

But it is.

There are Sony/Sandler shills who tried countless times to create a meme out of it.

RLM CUCKOLDRY?
DON'T MIND IF I DO!

WHAT'S MY NAME?

>>>/zoo/

I am not going to your degenerate board.

pls get the fuck out and go back to reddit asap

itt: autists still butt-blasted about internet reviewers having an opinion which differs from theirs.

Boy, am I sorry I clicked on that link.

Fucking newfags don't understand Holla Forums. We hate everything. Mike likes anything JJ Abrams makes. That's why he sucks, and why we thought he was /ourguy/ for so long.

It is a masterpiece too complex for your plebian brain to even comtemplate. In essence Jack & Jill is a meta commentary on the problems of product placement, celebrity cameos, and judaism. It's a comedy that pokes fun at adam sandler's own comedic offerings. You are really just too stupid to get it.

OP here

So the day this Kike Cucklasa all the sudden likes the Star Wars prequels you pretend so much to likeā€¦

Reminder Armond "gay nigger" White

literally kys for being a fucktard

All star wars movies are shit. The only thing good to come out of Star Wars are the expanded universe novels. They're the best works of modern literature, and are right up there with Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, and Mark Twain.

Sounds like he posts on Holla Forums.

It isn't even that he's liking bad movies its that he pans some actual great movies, sure he pans ones that are bad too but he pans some legit movies because hes a gay nigger faggot

Sounds like a normal Holla Forums poster to me.

It's an average movie. I've seen worse comedies.

Mike "Pleb Leddit Memeia" Cucklasa.

I think Adam Sandler is actually some kind of media mastermind whom I can't understand as of yet.

memes aside, i don't think anyone even thinks about rlm enough any more to care about their opinions

capeshit is capeshit its time to lay it to rest

Holla Forums isn't Holla Forums, you fucking cunt.

I thought that webm wouldn't be as painful to watch the second time. I was wrong.

Sandler is a master at taking advantage of retards by using moronic humor to satisfy the stupid masses. He's also a kike